Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I had all day to do nothing and skipped watching this game because doing nothing was more entertaining.

Comment

• I’m with you…. That’s the last game I’ll endure until next September. Fans better not go to watch this mess. Empty stadium only way to force change. If Paton makes more decisions this team be doomed until 2027.

Comment

• Originally posted by Narco View Post
        I had all day to do nothing and skipped watching this game because doing nothing was more entertaining.

That has been my day lol 😂 I for sure did not tune in to watch this Garbage 🗑️

Comment

• Originally posted by fraguela09 View Post
          I’m with you…. That’s the last game I’ll endure until next September. Fans better not go to watch this mess. Empty stadium only way to force change. If Paton makes more decisions this team be doomed until 2027.
          I don't mind the losing so much. It's sport. Every team has losing seasons. It's the lack of accountability that is galling.

Comment

• Originally posted by user_name View Post

Not a fan of Seahawks or their fans but they are in a FAR better position moving forward than Broncos. They have a very bright future. The Broncos, on the other hand, are just beginning the nightmare. I don't think a lot of people understand that this is just the beginning of the misery. It isn't going to get much better for the Broncos for quite a while. The Seahawks trade will go down as one of the best trades for a pro sports team ever. The Hershall walker trade for the cowboys, the Paud Gasol for Kwame Brown trade for the lakers...This will be up there with some of those famous trades that set a team on a long successful path and set another team on a long disastrous path.
            Youre right bro…Geno looks great against the Raiders…/they would have won 5 superbowls with him lol

Comment

• Originally posted by fraguela09 View Post

they won’t draft a QB early bc they won’t want to upset RW. They should… with their first pick. But they won’t.
              They can probably pickup Centeio in the 3rd to 5th round. Very talented just not enough exposure being at a lesser known program.

Paton will stick with Wilson trying to prove the value of the trade. Guys like Paton are way too arrogant to acknowledge a mistake.

Comment

• i am still amazed mesmerized etc etc as to far a future HOF QB has fallen off in his prime in just 1 offseason staggers the mind

Comment

• I think they are trying hard to figure out new ways to lose games.

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncoSynapses View Post

Carrol is a brilliant coach. What are Geno’s stats this year?
                    Are you sure he’s brilliant because their defense is so putrid that I don’t think they’re much better than us and we are at the low point of our franchise.

im not really sure the Seahawks use of our picks are exactly…productive.

Comment

• Originally posted by GMTD View Post

I don't mind the losing so much. It's sport. Every team has losing seasons. It's the lack of accountability that is galling.
                      You're right but the fact we lose basically two first round picks in a year when we will probably be bottom 3 hurts. That second rounder is gonna be like a first rounder.
                      With Chubb gone we could have been picking probably around top 3, around 24ish and again 35ish.

Comment

• <rant on>

Good for him. Its about time. I want to see more.

If there isn't some anger in the locker room by now, then it seems to me that it is time to call this team is the worst thing I think I can think of... SOFT. Charmin SOFT. Soft as a giant ball of cotton. Surely these guys are not enjoying losing to some of the worst teams in the NFL (Raiders, Panthers), and be staring down some of the best. I get there are injuries, but play and act like you care. Otherwise don't be surprised when you are selling iphone screen replacements at an uBreakyiFix kiosk in Amarillo for minimum wage next year.

Right now this team is a giant steaming putrid pile of stinking cow*#$&. It smells worse than Greeley on manure slinging days. I want to see MORE accountability between players... it doesn't need to be hidden, it needs to be accentuated. Call each other out... in public. Show the fans that you think this is as unacceptable as they do. Wilson is not being held accountable. Hackett isn't being held accountable, nor is he holding anyone else accountable. Paton is not being held accountable. Im tired of the spineless platitudes. Every single interview is a puffball about how they all need to stick together, that they are all on the same page. BS. Good God, I hope that they are not on the same page, to me that means they all are ok with losing.

<rant off>

Comment

• Let's line up in I/offset I and rip the longest run play of the season, and then immediately line up in shotgun. Pathetic. This "offense" has no plan, no style, no identity and the play calling is totally random.

For the remainder of the season, shotgun should be abandoned and as many pass plays as possible should be play action. Use 21 personnel formations (i.e , Pro, Wing, Twins, Slot, Power) most of the time, like 90%.

In order to provide depth at Fullback, move Muti to the roster and rep him at 20 Back. Run the ball at least 50% of the plays at least half of which should be angle blocked, and each run play must have PAP companion. Russell must boot away from every meshpoint regardless of give or keep.

Basic? Yes, but that's what this team needs. At least it will give D the time to catch their breath. Football is blocking and tackling, running the ball and stopping the run. Hackett decided to skip fundamentals and go right to some airhead, whizbang concept of "let Russell cook". Idiotic.

Hackett is not only not Head Coach materiel, he demonstrates no command of basic concepts of offensive football. Like Schlereth said, offense is like building a house, and you start with the foundation.

In order to implement the above recommendations, Mike Munchak needs to be brought back immediately to coach the O-Line.
                          Last edited by samparnell; 11-28-2022, 11:58 AM.
                          "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

• Originally posted by samparnell View Post
                            Let's line up in I/offset I and rip the longest run play of the season, and then immediately line up in shotgun. Pathetic. This "offense" has no plan, no style, no identity and the play calling is totally random.

For the remainder of the season, shotgun should be abandoned and as many pass plays as possible should be play action. Use 21 personnel formations (i.e , Pro, Wing, Twins, Slot, Power) most of the time, like 90%.

In order to provide depth at Fullback, move Muti to the roster and rep him at 20 Back. Run the ball at least 50% of the plays at least half of which should be angle blocked, and each run play must have PAP companion. Russell must boot away from every meshpoint regardless of give or keep.

Basic? Yes, but that's what this team needs. At least it will give D the time to catch their breath. Football is blocking and tackling, running the ball and stopping the run. Hackett decided to skip fundamentals and go right to some airhead, whizbang concept of "let Russell cook" Idiotic.

Hackett is not only not Head Coach materiel, he demonstrates no command of basic concepts of offensive football. Like Schlereth said, offense is like building a house, and you start with the foundation.

In order to implement the above recommendations, Mike Munchak needs to be brought back immediately to coach the O-Line.
                            All of this. I'd love to see Munchak back and I'd love to see way more power/ISO, mix in outside zone, utilize PAP and a moving pocket. Run the ball like it's 1975. Seriously, this whole 90% shotgun junk is ridiculous. There is so much that could be done to establish an offensive strategy that would at least make them physical and keep them on the field more. I'm truly tired of all this finesse football.

Comment

• Originally posted by samparnell View Post
                              Let's line up in I/offset I and rip the longest run play of the season, and then immediately line up in shotgun. Pathetic. This "offense" has no plan, no style, no identity and the play calling is totally random.

Basic? Yes, but that's what this team needs. At least it will give D the time to catch their breath. Football is blocking and tackling, running the ball and stopping the run. Hackett decided to skip fundamentals and go right to some airhead, whizbang concept of "let Russell cook". Idiotic.

Love this post. You are very good at finding a constructive position without pettiness. Hearing this level of frustration helps to validate my own disappointment in this offense even though I don't have the knowledge to detail why.

Comment

Working...
                              X