This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PA Hawk View Post
    As a Seahawk fan I am wondering why Kubiak is still calling the plays ?

Wilson's best game was in the opener which was called by Hackett but these duties were then switched to Kubiak if I recall. Wilson's play has gotten substantially worse since so I'm wondering why Hackett doesn't reassume control of the play calling ? (Aplogies if this has already been addressed)

I realize injuries and new personnel are a big factor in each week's game plan and play calling, but it almost seems like the Bronco offense is throwing the season.
    Kubiak has only been calling plays for 2 or 3 games now.

The Seattle game is only Wilson's best game if you only care about individual stats. The first Raiders game was the best production of points.
    You're Wrong!
    Recognize That You're Wrong!
    Move On

Comment

• You need to bench him...NOW!!!! Let him sit on his backside for the rest of the season. It's the best thing you could do.

Comment

• SF just plucked Josh Johnson from DEN practice squad.

Comment

As a Seahawk fan I am wondering why Kubiak is still calling the plays ?

Wilson's best game was in the opener which was called by Hackett but these duties were then switched to Kubiak if I recall. Wilson's play has gotten substantially worse since so I'm wondering why Hackett doesn't reassume control of the play calling ? (Aplogies if this has already been addressed)

I realize injuries and new personnel are a big factor in each week's game plan and play calling, but it almost seems like the Bronco offense is throwing the season.
          Kubiak has to call plays from Hackett's broken system so what can you expect. He is trying to make chicken salad outta chicken you know what but...🤷🏿‍♂️

Comment

• With the Seahawks Wilson always slid down on scrambles before contact. Yesterday I noticed at least one instance where Russel initiated contact on a run so something is off with his normal mindset. Was he hoping to get injured and put out of his misery ?

Comment

With the Seahawks Wilson always slid down on scrambles before contact. Yesterday I noticed at least one instance where Russel initiated contact on a run so something is off with his normal mindset. Was he hoping to get injured and put out of his misery ?
              Probably,,,,, that's what I worry about, that he's
              ​​​​​not able to play as expected, and is going to be riddled with injuries for the next three or four years? That's why you sit him on the bench, and do a "Marcus Allen" with him, until he agrees to retire or restructure his contract or demands a trade.
              He's ruining his chance at being a HOFer, and completely tarnishing his legacy.

It was a pretty big mistake that GP made by extending him before he played 1 snap in Denver.
              We've been BAMBOOZLED!!!!!

​​​​​​

Comment

• Originally posted by broncolee View Post

Kubiak has only been calling plays for 2 or 3 games now.

The Seattle game is only Wilson's best game if you only care about individual stats. The first Raiders game was the best production of points.
                Yesterday's game was a step in the right direction offensively. 22 pass attempts plus two sacks and two QB runs = 26 called passes, and 28 rushing attempts minus two QB runs = 26 called runs, so it was a 50/50 balanced O in play calls. That's an improvement.

Andrew Beck didn't practice all week, so the coaching staff knew he probably wouldn't be available. They failed to prep a Fullback/20 Back replacement, so they couldn't get into the I and rushing suffered in comparison to the week before at Carolina. My personal choice for backup FB is Netane Muti. Coaching staff blew it on this one because they don't have a command of basic offensive concepts like running the ball.

They still have this weird fascination for running from shotgun. Didn't work, wasted plays. Ditch the shotgun, because the best pass plays were PAPs. Get in the I, run half the time, PAP the other half IMO.
                Last edited by samparnell; 12-05-2022, 06:52 PM.
                "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

• Originally posted by broncolee View Post
                  How do you lose when they only score ten points?!

Damn!!!! DAMN!!!!
                  Right, and sounds like Hackett is trying to blame the D again. They didn't have a Fullback, so they couldn't get in the I to convert a 4th down at the end of the 2nd quarter when they were 4th & 1 from the +23 with all three TOs with 00:42 left. Convert the 4th and score a TD before halftime to go up 13-3. Hard to do without a FB. Whose fault is that, Nate?
                  "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

• Originally posted by MrMax View Post

Elway and Ellis picked every player and coach on this team or hired the GM who did. This is still remnants of the Elway/ Ellis days and , I know it hurts, but you know it is true.
                    That Truth Just Hit Me Like A Ton Of Bricks Thank you

Comment

Working...
                    X