This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Skylan View Post

Cool bro I'll be sure to let the NFL know that this 31-28 score should be overturned due to the "good chance" that should have could have happened.
    I know right...we should just give it back 🤣

That boy is not even a broncos fan and is just trying to stir everyone up for some odd reason
    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncosFanInPA View Post

I know right...we should just give it back 🤣

That boy is not even a broncos fan and is just trying to stir everyone up for some odd reason
      Oh it's clear. Joined in Nov 22 so If I had to wager a guess he's either a Seahawks or one of the other 3 AFCW teams who waited until he was absolutely sure the Broncos season was over so he could come safely talk crap. More posts already than me who joined in 2008. Reeks of not having a life and is fairly pathetic.

Comment

• It does feel good, having some hope going into next season. I believe we can win if Russ plays like he has the past 4-5 games. I definitely said some negative things about RW, and I would love for him to prove me wrong. We need a little help on offense and a little help on defense and a good HC.

Comment

• Originally posted by MrMax View Post
          ….we were so optimistic for this season.
          You shouldn’t feel bad. This happens every year and then the let down. People should be used to it by now after all these years of riding the merry go round.

🎠
          Sorry Denver Haters...I've been on an extended business trip....:thumb:

Comment

• Originally posted by HawaiiBroncos View Post
            It does feel good, having some hope going into next season. I believe we can win if Russ plays like he has the past 4-5 games. I definitely said some negative things about RW, and I would love for him to prove me wrong. We need a little help on offense and a little help on defense and a good HC.
            yeah but would if it’s more than just a “little”? Could be a “lot” in certain areas before he’s actually fixed. A lot of us are and have been waiting for him to prove us wrong and I’m one of them. We’ll have to wait and see in 2023.

🤡

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronco D View Post
              ….Now lets get best coach possible !
              They have been trying hard for years and years while we all hold our breath and then, bam, just like that it’s back to the drawing board. I’ve been saying this same thing for years now while the frustrations continue to mount.

🤬
              George Paton's status with the Broncos has taken some hits this week. Although the second-year GM is set to remain …
              Last edited by NoRingNoGlory; 01-12-2023, 08:15 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncosFanInPA View Post

....jags will destroy them like earlier
                Noted.

​ ​
                Last edited by NoRingNoGlory; 01-12-2023, 08:24 AM.

Comment

Working...
                X