Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MUG's Bronco's Mock (Detailed Explanation)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good Mock Mug thanks for the read.
    :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo:

Comment

mug i dont recall you picking ginn to go at 9 to miami, but i do recall you saying that AD would be a much better player then bush, and i also remember you saying that y. figeurs would be a better wr/kr then ginn and probably go in rd 6.

Also i dont recall you having alan branch go in the 2nd. But hwo knows, here, im just going off of memory. Overall though i would say that you have been the most accurate of all. Thats why i wish you would go to the other site, so we (me,dream,some of the others.) dont always have to come over here.
      So far:
      FA- Melvin Gordon. Brandon Scherff
      1. Kenneth Murray LB; 2. Shenault WR; 2B. Biadazz Center, 3. OT

Comment

Originally posted by underrated29 View Post
        mug i dont recall you picking ginn to go at 9 to miami, but i do recall you saying that AD would be a much better player then bush, and i also remember you saying that y. figeurs would be a better wr/kr then ginn and probably go in rd 6.

Also i dont recall you having alan branch go in the 2nd. But hwo knows, here, im just going off of memory. Overall though i would say that you have been the most accurate of all. Thats why i wish you would go to the other site, so we (me,dream,some of the others.) dont always have to come over here.

I'm not going to the other site. It's a fine site, but I refuse to have certain individuals moderate me. Tned, is a class act though.

Let me clarify something though to everyone, I'm in NO WAY saying I successfully can mock draft an entire draft or even a 1st round. I'm saying that when I take a "stand" on a particular player, such as I'm doing with Okam this offseason, I do not believe I have been wrong yet, at least in regards to top talent.

Players I have taken a stand on:

Vince Wilfork
        Joe Staley
        Mike Patterson
        Haloti Ngata
        Frank Okam

I have been wrong, Babatunde Oshinowo, when it comes to sleeper picks. And if someone wants to hold a late round sleeper pick against me, I absolutely understand that. And I may well be wrong again with Paul Soliai, though I still think he's going to be a good one as early as next season. I have not determined my sleeper pick for this season yet.

Comment

Working...
        X