• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You are evil. You are getting a Mendenhall Cult following :shake:

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncosTX77 View Post
      You are evil. You are getting a Mendenhall Cult following :shake:
      :devil: Follow thee and greatness shall be yours...for eternity!

Hahaha...

Comment

• And I am slowly joining it, but I have to retain this, in 2006, our red zonerunning game was awful. So we got Travis Henry, a bowling ball force, but he only had 1 touchdown through his shortened year. Our O-line is too small! We need big maulers up front that let our backs break the goal line instead of having Elam get all of our points. Lacane has me sold on Mendenhall, however, and I would like to know if there are any cornerstone LT's about 6-5 or 6-7 and 300-330 pounds in the second round we could get? We need that for sure.
        sigpic
        Sig by Blondie79

Comment

• Originally posted by JaysusCutler View Post
          And I am slowly joining it, but I have to retain this, in 2006, our red zonerunning game was awful. So we got Travis Henry, a bowling ball force, but he only had 1 touchdown through his shortened year. Our O-line is too small! We need big maulers up front that let our backs break the goal line instead of having Elam get all of our points. Lacane has me sold on Mendenhall, however, and I would like to know if there are any cornerstone LT's about 6-5 or 6-7 and 300-330 pounds in the second round we could get? We need that for sure.
          I would say that 2nd Round will likely be a defensive pick...too many good defensive tackles, but if we somehow got another in that round. I like Tony Hills from Texas, Oneil Cousins from UTEP who may fall into day two, Chris Williams from Vanderbilt if he does not climb, Carl Nicks from Nebraska and possibly Heath Benedict from Newberry.

As for the second day, there are some talented linemen such as Barry Richardson from Clemson, Chad Rinehart from Northern Iowa, Kirk Barton from Ohio St. and Duane Brown from Virginia Tech.

Cousins if he fell into the fourth round would be my choice, but not all these tackles will fall where projected so expect some to be available in the 4th Round.

Comment

• Originally posted by JaysusCutler View Post
            And I am slowly joining it, but I have to retain this, in 2006, our red zonerunning game was awful. So we got Travis Henry, a bowling ball force, but he only had 1 touchdown through his shortened year. Our O-line is too small! We need big maulers up front that let our backs break the goal line instead of having Elam get all of our points. Lacane has me sold on Mendenhall, however, and I would like to know if there are any cornerstone LT's about 6-5 or 6-7 and 300-330 pounds in the second round we could get? We need that for sure.
            Travis Henry had about 4 or 5 touchdowns not 1.

Comment

• Originally posted by beastlyskronk View Post
              Travis Henry had about 4 or 5 touchdowns not 1.
              Yes, he did...4 touchdowns, 3 fumbles, two good games and a drug charge in a pear tree!

Hehehe...I am so evil!

Comment

• Originally posted by lancane View Post
                Yes, he did...4 touchdowns, 3 fumbles, two good games and a drug charge in a pear tree!

Hehehe...I am so evil!
                5 million in bonuses, 4 touchdowns, 3 fumbles, 2 good games and a drug charge ina pear tree

I don't know his real bonus but TOP THAT!!!

Comment

5 million in bonuses, 4 touchdowns, 3 fumbles, 2 good games and a drug charge ina pear tree

I don't know his real bonus but TOP THAT!!!
                  6 Games played, 5 million in bonuses, 4 touchdowns, 3 fumbles, 2 good games, and a drug charge in a pear tree
                  sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by ChrisSimpy View Post
                    6 Games played, 5 million in bonuses, 4 touchdowns, 3 fumbles, 2 good games, and a drug charge in a pear tree
                    7 mil in child support, 6 games played, 5 million in bonuses, 4 touchdown, 3 fumbles, 2 good games, and a drug charge in a pear tree

Comment

7 mil in child support, 6 games played, 5 million in bonuses, 4 touchdown, 3 fumbles, 2 good games, and a drug charge in a pear tree
                      8 defense lawyers, 7 mill in child support, 6 games played, 5 million in bonuses, 4 measly TD's, 3 slippery fumbles, 2 good games and a drug charge in a pear tree!
                      The three Keys to football
                      1. Turnovers
                      2. Field Position
                      3. Red Zone Play

Comment

• Now that right there made me laugh.
                        Only fools bet against Tim Tebow.

Team Tebow #108

Yards, without points, mean nothing.

Comment

• MENDENHALL, MENDENHALL, MENDENHALL, MENDENHALL, MENDENHALL, MENDENHALL, MENDENHALL, MENDENHALL, MENDENHALL, MENDENHALL will not be taken by the Broncos Lancane. Sorrrrrrrrrrrrrrry.

Comment

MENDENHALL, MENDENHALL, MENDENHALL, MENDENHALL, MENDENHALL, MENDENHALL, MENDENHALL, MENDENHALL, MENDENHALL, MENDENHALL will not be taken by the Broncos Lancane. Sorrrrrrrrrrrrrrry.

Oh NOES LANCANE!

CP <3 INC!

Comment

MENDENHALL, MENDENHALL, MENDENHALL, MENDENHALL, MENDENHALL, MENDENHALL, MENDENHALL, MENDENHALL, MENDENHALL, MENDENHALL will not be taken by the Broncos Lancane. Sorrrrrrrrrrrrrrry.
                              Same thing was said by many of the fans when I said Cutler would be Denvers pick!

We have Plummer, We just went to the AFC Championship Game, Plummer ranks in the top of all quarterback categories!

Where is his butt now and who is in his place? And secondly I believe anything can happen, as I have said hundreds of times...just because I hope the kid is our pick that does not guarantee a damn thing. I never thought Shanahan would waste a pick on Moss, and he did! Simple fact is in the end we all are in the dark, we are guessing period, that is all this is...following the draft is fun for most of us. You do not know, we argue the facts and people go this way or that way...but in the end you do not know your foot from your backside as much as the rest of us...so you are sure 100% that Shanahan will not take a halfback, and all because of past drafts? Learn from the 2006 draft. No pick is sure-fire, not even the top ten!

We will all see, personally all of you who think Young and Henry are Batman and Robin instead of Joker and the Penguin will get a rude surprise and next year thirty more people will be screaming for a first round halfback, and we may be in the twenties then. And then if it happens again thirty more will be on the bandwagon and then one day Bowlen and company, who by the way some of them do read the boards often, will see the fans disatisfaction with their lack. Eventually it will happen, that is the way it is...I do not care as long as we have a good draft! Maybe something freaky happens and he drops into the second and we get Clady and Mendenhall, I would still be happy...but Shanahan's any halfback system is not as good as the fans think!

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncosTX77 View Post
                                Oh NOES LANCANE!

CP <3 INC!
                                By the way here is a bit of incentive on the whole Mendenhall issue, where is Shanahan from? Oak Park Illinois...he is a graduate of Eastern Illinois University and has ties to several schools in the Illinois area...just some food for thought!

Comment

Working...
                                X