Crazy Rumor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crazy Rumor

Ok I heard this insane rumor on another site.......I promise I am not making this up

The broncos are looking at a possible Javon Walker to the Titans for Pacman Jones insane but yea i actually heard this.

Your thoughts?

I think this is crazy

RIP Darrent It's been one year, Gone but never Forgotten.

I Adopted JayCutler4MVP!!! and DJ Williams

Originally posted by CHARLIEADAMSFAN View Post
    Ok I heard this insane rumor on another site.......I promise I am not making this up

The broncos are looking at a possible Javon Walker to the Titans for Pacman Jones insane but yea i actually heard this.

Your thoughts?

I think this is crazy
    was it a Titans message board by any chance?

Comment

Pac Man is a mess, but he is a player. And that would be a Mike S type of risk. But na, that wont go down. I wouldnt be mad though.
      A Wise Man Once Told Me Dont Argue With Fools Cuz People From a Distance Cant Tell Who is Who

Comment

hhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelllllllllllllllllllllll lllllllllllllllll no!!!!
        President Cool

Comment

What website exactly? I have a website and I can say anything on it too. Is there any credibility to this site and its rumor?

I would hate to see Jones in a Bronco uniform.

Comment

If it is so crazy, know what..... don't hit the new thread button!
            Thanks WhiteDragon!

http://forums.denverbroncos.com/showthread.php?t=85326 Last years 1st RD Mock
            GM Draft-#24-CB Aqib Talib Kansas
            #54-WR Earl Bennett Vandy
            #85-G Roy Schuening OSU
            #114(via HOU-Pacman Trade) TE Brad Cottam TEN
            #120 LB Ben Moffit USF
            Block: TE Troupe RB Brown DT Starks

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoAV06 View Post
              If it is so crazy, know what..... don't hit the new thread button!
              relax, its a rumor, this is what this site is all about, lets hear all of them, some are going to be more legit than others, It doesnt hurt anyone to put them up
              sigpic

Comment

Why would we do that. Maybe for Haynesworth, and I dont think I would like that trade either. The only thing we have going for us in spades is the CB possition.

If we took Pacman we would have 3 players going after the #2 cb slot how would that fix any of the problems we have. Walker is worth more than a kick returner.
                2014 adopt a Bronco #63 Ben Garland

Comment

if we were to lose foxy then we don't have three corners fighting for the 2 spot. Paymah is not even fighting for it, he will be our three guy when foxy's gone. I would definitly take Pac Man is it is possible. But first he has to be reinstated with the league and I don't see that happening any time soon especially since the latest alligations of him slapping a stripper at a strip club like a week ago. You know Goodell isn't going to like that. But if we was reinstated and aloud to play a full season next year and we trade for him, I say lets do it. the guy can flat out return kicks ALMOST as good a Hester. So having a guy that can play corner and return with great abitlities i saw get him. Shanny likes straightening people out. I think its an ego thing for him. i wouldn't however trade him with Javon. I would say Foxy and a fourth would be enough. But like I said the chances we see PAC MAN in ANY team jersey this year is slim to none. imo

Comment

No thanks to Pacman. Character counts, and he fails miserably in that regard.

Comment

Man Pacman could make it rain at the players club. just hope im there so i can punch him in his face
                      The fool who fancies he is full of wisdom
                      While he sits by his hearth at home.
                      Quickly finds when questioned by others .
                      That he knows nothing at all.

Comment

link??????????????????

sigpic

Comment

Look people Champ and Dre aren't immortal they are aging and if Pacman could step up and be a man for once in his life then he could be a very good corner in this league.

BTW I so called this when I first joined this site I said he would end up here.

Comment

This issue is not worth even worth talking about!

Comment

Originally posted by beastlyskronk View Post
                              Look people Champ and Dre aren't immortal they are aging and if Pacman could step up and be a man for once in his life then he could be a very good corner in this league.

BTW I so called this when I first joined this site I said he would end up here.
                              But he won't step up, so this isn't happening.

Why would we trade Javon, when he said he would come back to play for us if we wanted him to, for a guy who's most likely going to be suspended again and was just recently arrested AGAIN? We could get much better for Javon.

And congrats to you? :clap:
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X