Crazy Rumor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Max Power View Post
    was it a Titans message board by any chance?

I think that it must have been and the forum, I imagine, was Christmas wish list.

Comment

Is it the same website that has 18 people following Britney Spears every move?......

Comment

Originally posted by stnzed View Post
        Is it the same website that has 18 people following Britney Spears every move?......
        Are we signing Brittney too? Hehehe...could make for some interesting half-time shows...lol. Think Jackson shocked people at the Super Bowl, Spears will have our games labeled with an R Rating!

Hahaha...

Comment

Originally posted by lancane View Post
          Are we signing Brittney too? Hehehe...could make for some interesting half-time shows...lol. Think Jackson shocked people at the Super Bowl, Spears will have our games labeled with an R Rating!

Hahaha...

I think it's best we keep her as far from Travis "The Baby Maker" Henry as possible......

Comment

PACMAN is a player, Character issues , YES definitley, but a player nonetheless!
            I say if we can get one of the best punt returners in the league and a starting CB for Javon Walker let's go for it!
            Now everyone is in love with Javon Walker I understand this, but why, the guy cryed his way out of Green Bay, we took a huge gamble on him and he turns around and says he doesn't feel wanted anymore, cry me a river.
            The fact is while he was on the sidelines a younger, more skilled player took his number 1 job, so instead of fighting to get it back, he would rather be traded to somewhere so the number 1 job can be given to him.
            I've always found Javon a little overrated and he too has major charachter flaws, the difference between the 2 is PACMAN is healthy!
            Javon can be replaced, here's a short list of names; Jerry Porter, Donte' Stallworth, Bernard Berrian.
            All of these guys we can get for about half the price of Javon and I guarantee we will not know the difference.
            I say make the trade, take a chance, sign PACMAN to an incentive based contract, boom, a real starting corner (Bly is not), a Kic/Punt returner, and dead weight gone (Javon).
            Hopefully Jones will have alot to prove and come back and play LIGHTS OUT, either way if he gets into trouble again the only thing we lose is Javon Walker and believe me that ain't much!

Comment

Originally posted by stnzed View Post
              I think it's best we keep her as far from Travis "The Baby Maker" Henry as possible......
              I vote britany as the tackling dummy
              The fool who fancies he is full of wisdom
              While he sits by his hearth at home.
              Quickly finds when questioned by others .
              That he knows nothing at all.

Comment

I heard this from Frank Wycheck this morning.

He said that the Titans would trade Pacman Jones for Javon Walker.

He said that was just the talk going around. I don't know if there is any truth to this.

----------------------------------------------
                I work at Vanderbilt University

Where Jay Graduated!

I tell you I love Elway! He was my hero growing up. I loved the way he threw the ball with velocity! I love that in a QB. This is why I am a Cutlerfan!!

Comment

pacman jones is WAY too expensive for a 4th string CB... BUT the dime package would be great if ge only had any coverage safeties i mean...

Comment

pac man wouldn't be the four if he came here. He would play nickle and dime, punt return, kick return and probably play some special teams like punt coverage. But like I said before I just don't see this happening simply because I don't think Goodell will let him play next year, at least not a full season. And what good will it do having him on our bench for half a year to a full year? If he is allowed to play and we could get something like this done, i say go for it.

Comment

Originally posted by lancane View Post

Hahaha...
                      Don't laugh too fast yet. I read she put $2.5 million down on a house in Cherry Creek North. She was here just before Christmas.

Comment

Originally posted by NVBroncfan View Post
                        Why would we do that. Maybe for Haynesworth, and I dont think I would like that trade either. The only thing we have going for us in spades is the CB possition.

If we took Pacman we would have 3 players going after the #2 cb slot how would that fix any of the problems we have. Walker is worth more than a kick returner.
                        Javon is one of my favorite players but the guy is hurt and Shanny even said he would need major surgery soon. Having said that i think if we can get Pac Man it would be a steal and a half. We would prolly get a terrible draft pick like a 6th for javon and i wouldnt be shocked if the titans were trying to get rid of Pac Man. I mean yeah i dislike the guy alot but he is young and under the proper people (bailey bly and lynch) he might change. Not to mention the fact that all of those guys are aging. And is it really that unbelievable, i mean shanny and fisher are good friends and they have worked together on player evalution and other such things in the past. Just some food for though. And there is no way in H#@l we would ever get big albert for javon
                        Backing Moreno, Ayers, and Smith for 09.
                        Supporting this staff!
                        Yes, I know my name is outdated, too lazy to care though hah = )

Comment

Pack-Man for Javon?
                          I say do it.
                          sigpic
                          Soon to be Pro Bowler!!!

Comment

Id rather rebuild than invest in a trouble maker like pacman. Jwalker is proving that he is selfish I mean he gets hurt and then lashes out because brandon steped up. how rediculous is that? I say we use him to get some draft picks. I am also hoping shanny doesnt invest in injured players. youth is the way to go!
                            Last edited by crush'em; 01-25-2008, 03:15 PM.

Comment

Working...
                            X