Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Detroit Definately Parting Ways with Shaun Rogers (Merged)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Detroit Definately Parting Ways with Shaun Rogers (Merged)

    Are you you guuys thinking what I'm thinkingHere's the link:
    http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3210519

  • #2
    Hey Denver! grab Shaun Rogers!! Hes the DT we need!

    come on Broncos grab Shaun Rogers hes got some years left, at the same time grab Boss Bailey for LB duty and call it good.

    Comment


    • #3
      With us changing our D yet agian. i pass on him. hes a fat slug that doesnt work,. and dissappears.
      The fool who fancies he is full of wisdom
      While he sits by his hearth at home.
      Quickly finds when questioned by others .
      That he knows nothing at all.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by JAY6 View Post
        Are you you guuys thinking what I'm thinkingHere's the link:
        http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3210519
        Did you read the whole article? After the Denver game his performance disappeared. Went from 340 lbs to 360 lbs. May face another league ban. And the coach seems to have an endurance issue with him. NO THANKS.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by BroncoMJ View Post
          come on Broncos grab Shaun Rogers hes got some years left, at the same time grab Boss Bailey for LB duty and call it good.
          Ill say no too both and what the hell is with everyones obsession with Boss Bailey.
          sigpic
          Thanks Blondie for the Sig

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by *Atwater* View Post
            Ill say no too both and what the hell is with everyones obsession with Boss Bailey.
            he's related to champ. thats all that matters really.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by JAY6 View Post
              Are you you guuys thinking what I'm thinkingHere's the link:
              http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3210519
              Well, if you are thinking "stay far away from this lazy, overweight, unmotivated talent"....then yes, I am thinking what you are thinking.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by *Atwater* View Post
                Ill say no too both and what the hell is with everyones obsession with Boss Bailey.
                boss playing with champ.. im sure them and their parents will all be proud... boss is a good guy.. no issues. hes quick and a resonable lb. i think he would do good here and id love to see him come if we can get him cheap
                Canadian broncos fan for life

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by deer_dance9 View Post
                  boss playing with champ.. im sure them and their parents will all be proud... boss is a good guy.. no issues. hes quick and a resonable lb. i think he would do good here and id love to see him come if we can get him cheap
                  Boss Bailey = Ian Gold part 2.

                  :dance::clap::thumb:

                  :doh:
                  sigpic

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    I really, like not kidding, think that if Rogers played an NFL game at 5280 ft, he might actually die on the field. Like, keel over and stop breathing.
                    sigpic

                    And THAT'S, the Cosmic Perspective.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Lions DT Rodgers to Broncos?

                      http://www.detnews.com/apps/pbcs.dll...5/1004/SPORTS#

                      The Lions' two options are to trade or release Shaun Rogers if they decide not to bring him back for an eighth season in Detroit. Coach Rod Marinelli, who has expressed his disappointment in Rogers' performance, did little to quash speculation Wednesday. Nothing is imminent with Rogers. If he's traded, it likely will be just before the NFL draft, April 26-27. The Lions would do well to get a mid-round draft pick, perhaps as high as the third round. The Denver Broncos are looking for defensive linemen. -- Detroit News
                      "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."sigpic

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Gr3yStreet View Post
                        I really, like not kidding, think that if Rogers played an NFL game at 5280 ft, he might actually die on the field. Like, keel over and stop breathing.
                        A younger version of Sam Adams.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Everyone can say what they want, but if we can get him for a 4th and maybe Dominique Foxworth, why not.
                          He may be a fat, lazy slug but he is still worlds better than anything we have!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by theshiverman View Post
                            http://www.detnews.com/apps/pbcs.dll...5/1004/SPORTS#

                            The Lions' two options are to trade or release Shaun Rogers if they decide not to bring him back for an eighth season in Detroit. Coach Rod Marinelli, who has expressed his disappointment in Rogers' performance, did little to quash speculation Wednesday. Nothing is imminent with Rogers. If he's traded, it likely will be just before the NFL draft, April 26-27. The Lions would do well to get a mid-round draft pick, perhaps as high as the third round. The Denver Broncos are looking for defensive linemen. -- Detroit News
                            Well I have heard about trade talks between the two teams, I will not read into it...but we could officially trade the 12th overall pick for the 15th overall pick, the 111th overall pick and Shaun Rogers. The value difference for Denver is equal to a mid 4th Round Pick for Rogers, who could be valuable in a rotational system like we use.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              If Rogers comes cheaper than Corey Williams, let's get him. If not, let's go after Williams instead.
                              My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
                              You Mad Bro?
                              Don’t Be A Mean Girl

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X