Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NickTranOwnz
    replied
    Manti Te'o in the '12 draft (if he declares early and no Mormon mission), '13 draft (if he stays all 4 years, no Mormon mission), '14 draft (if he declares early, goes on a two year Mormon mission), or '15 draft (you get the idea).

Ideally, I want P-Willy.

But in this draft, I don't particularly care about who gets drafted by the Broncos, as LB is deep in this draft.

Leave a comment:

• Ian
    replied
    This is in all seriousness:

Sam- Carlos Dansby
    Mike- DJ Williams
    Will- Lance Briggs

- Ian

Leave a comment:

• Drunk Bronco
    replied
    Al...Boss...D.j.

Leave a comment:

• Bowie Man
    replied
    I'm not sure on LB's, but a lot of people want more RB's. When you are 9th in the league in rushing you don't need a tail back. Right now if we want to improve our rushing we need a better O-line.
    My idea of LB's would be

MLB-DJ

SAM-Keith Rivers or put Boss Bailey there

Will-Keep Gold for this year at least

Leave a comment:

• Saucy
    replied
    well I hope he turns into the next Ray Lewis or Urlacher...a top MLB that everyone is afraid of.

Leave a comment:

• elevation INC
    replied
    Originally posted by Saucy View Post
    nah, don't worry about it

I don't live inside the state of Colorado so I don't get to see Denver play every week...maybe five or six weeks out of the year if I'm lucky. So I don't know what's a better spot for DJ. I thought he played well at MLB but I thought it was just a test because we didn't have a top MLB...I thought if we had one, DJ could go back to his "natural spot" and we would have a better "D". Something went horribly wrong this past year...we were the most talented defense in years, but played like crap.

most people think its outside but the only reason he was rookie of the year canidate was because of his tackles now people say tackles dont matter even though he was third in the AFC, at WLB he was exposed in coverage and was horrible at blitzing, if he was so good at outside we would have left him at WLB instead of bringing gold back and moving dj to SLB where he was even worse than when he played WLB, MLB is where DJ belongs and another year under his belt will show the denver faithful that they are fools for doubting him. Not to mention he will leave for FA if we move him again, pro players like consistency not being moved every year.

Leave a comment:

• Saucy
    replied
    nah, don't worry about it

I don't live inside the state of Colorado so I don't get to see Denver play every week...maybe five or six weeks out of the year if I'm lucky. So I don't know what's a better spot for DJ. I thought he played well at MLB but I thought it was just a test because we didn't have a top MLB...I thought if we had one, DJ could go back to his "natural spot" and we would have a better "D". Something went horribly wrong this past year...we were the most talented defense in years, but played like crap.

Leave a comment:

• elevation INC
    replied
    whoa whoa whoa...no need to play Mr.Almighty like you know everything about the Broncos and you must call other people names to actually justify the lack of knowledge you really have. If Denver is really committed to defense and Briggs is one of the top linebackers in the league and the Bears don't want him, there's a good chance he'll come to Denver at least for a look. I know he play OLB in Chicago so of course that seems like a natural place for him. I did not know he wants to play MIKE. And DJ was a much better OLB than than MLB so who really knows the way things will turn out. Don't talk like you know about what IS going to happen. This thread is about what me would like to see and that is what I would like to see and it may happen. And just because Wilson was gone for a year doesn't mean squat.

As i stated your ignorance shows, i apologize if that offended you, i did not call you any names though, however you seem to be another one that thinks Dj is a better OLB than MLB and that is just not the case. He was horrible as a SLB and thats why he moved to MLB, Wilson declined as MLB and thats why he was traded, Briggs wants to be a leader and will command top dollar something we would be better suited on using for DT corey williams. I am simply saying that Dj can not peform the duties of a WLB in slowiks scheme because he can not blitz or cover for crap, and moving him outside would create more issues than good. Something to realize is DJ has a natural skill set for the MLB spot in the nfl. and he has only played 1 year there. If i was Dj and the team moved me again i would leave or ask for a trade. Dj needs to and should be are MLB next year. What we need is great talent at the OLB spots because that is where we will make the money in slowiks scheme.

again its been a long week so sorry if you were offended

Leave a comment:

• BroncoKazuki
    replied
    Originally posted by theshiverman View Post
    i wasent saying sign both, i was saying either one of the two would do.
    sorry for it coming out that way, but either or would be pricey,

i rather use that money to sign Corey Williams from Green Bay

Leave a comment:

• theshiverman
    replied
    Originally posted by BroncoKazuki View Post
    woah woah too much money, Briggs will not.. go Strong side he wants to play MIKE and only Mike, Boss if we can get him cheap then yah but both will command top dollar.

I rather draft 2 4th round LB's then pay through the nose. use the 2nd on a OT or Safety that is rated correctly in the draft then a LB. but thats me.
    i wasent saying sign both, i was saying either one of the two would do.

Leave a comment:

• Saucy
    replied
    your ignorance is evident, briggs is to expensive and only wants to play mike so that counts him or wilson out. Shanny pretty much ended speculation that wilson will be back, not to mention at current state he would be a downgrade to dj at mike, wilson diidnt have a good last 2 years and thats why he was traded not to mention he has been out of football for a year. Also u are another fool that thinks DJ belongs outside. Since u obviously dont know what a WLB does in our system i will break it down for you. They focus on outside contain, spying, blitzing, and coverage, Dj is horrible at 3 of those things. He was a waste at WLB and SLB and his skill set belongs at MLB.
    whoa whoa whoa...no need to play Mr.Almighty like you know everything about the Broncos and you must call other people names to actually justify the lack of knowledge you really have. If Denver is really committed to defense and Briggs is one of the top linebackers in the league and the Bears don't want him, there's a good chance he'll come to Denver at least for a look. I know he play OLB in Chicago so of course that seems like a natural place for him. I did not know he wants to play MIKE. And DJ was a much better OLB than than MLB so who really knows the way things will turn out. Don't talk like you know about what IS going to happen. This thread is about what me would like to see and that is what I would like to see and it may happen. And just because Wilson was gone for a year doesn't mean squat.

Leave a comment:

• BroncoKazuki
    replied
    Originally posted by theshiverman View Post
    If they sign Al Wilson id go with this

Al Wilson - Middle
    DJ Williams - Weak
    FA - Boss Bailey - Strong

If they Dont Sign Al Wilson

DJ Williams - Middle
    Ali Highsmith (2nd Round Draft) - Weak
    FA- Lance Briggs/Boss Bailey - Strong
    woah woah too much money, Briggs will not.. go Strong side he wants to play MIKE and only Mike, Boss if we can get him cheap then yah but both will command top dollar.

I rather draft 2 4th round LB's then pay through the nose. use the 2nd on a OT or Safety that is rated correctly in the draft then a LB. but thats me.

Leave a comment:

• theshiverman
    replied
    Originally posted by fraguela09 View Post
    Curtis Lofton
    Boss Bailey
    DJ Williams
    If they sign Al Wilson id go with this

Al Wilson - Middle
    DJ Williams - Weak
    FA - Boss Bailey - Strong

If they Dont Sign Al Wilson

DJ Williams - Middle
    Ali Highsmith (2nd Round Draft) - Weak
    FA- Lance Briggs/Boss Bailey - Strong

Leave a comment:

• elevation INC
    replied
    the linebacker core that MAY happen:

DJ Williams
    Al Wilson
    Lance Briggs

your ignorance is evident, briggs is to expensive and only wants to play mike so that counts him or wilson out. Shanny pretty much ended speculation that wilson will be back, not to mention at current state he would be a downgrade to dj at mike, wilson diidnt have a good last 2 years and thats why he was traded not to mention he has been out of football for a year. Also u are another fool that thinks DJ belongs outside. Since u obviously dont know what a WLB does in our system i will break it down for you. They focus on outside contain, spying, blitzing, and coverage, Dj is horrible at 3 of those things. He was a waste at WLB and SLB and his skill set belongs at MLB.

Leave a comment:

• BroncoKazuki
    replied
    OLB David Vobora
    MIKE DJ Williams
    SLB Jonathan Goff

Leave a comment:

Working...
X