Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How SWEET would McFadden look in Orang & Blue?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How SWEET would McFadden look in Orang & Blue?

Now I know this is a stretch, but from Don Banks mock draft http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/200...x.html?eref=T1 on CNNSI.com: "If McFadden makes it beyond No. 4, he could tumble past a number of teams who are already set at running back." Those teams include the Chiefs (LJ), Jets (Jones), Pats (Marohney), Ravens (McGahee), Bengals (Johnson & Watson), Saints (Bush), & the Bills (Lynch).

Now I know this is a pipe dream, but the Raiders had a chance a couple of years ago to take this stud QB out of Vanderbilt, I think his name is Cutler or something like that, and ended passing on him. That Cutler kid is now starting for this amazing franchise located in Denver, CO.

Could you imagine Cutler with weapons like Marshall, Scheffler & McFadden?

BTW, Don Banks has us picking OT Ryan Claddy out of Boise St. If Kenny Phillips is still there at 12, you draft him. Of course this is if McFadden is already gone, which he probably will be.

Originally posted by 32-33Champs View Post
    Now I know this is a stretch, but from Don Banks mock draft http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/200...x.html?eref=T1 on CNNSI.com: "If McFadden makes it beyond No. 4, he could tumble past a number of teams who are already set at running back." Those teams include the Chiefs (LJ), Jets (Jones), Pats (Marohney), Ravens (McGahee), Bengals (Johnson & Watson), Saints (Bush), & the Bills (Lynch).

Now I know this is a pipe dream, but the Raiders had a chance a couple of years ago to take this stud QB out of Vanderbilt, I think his name is Cutler or something like that, and ended passing on him. That Cutler kid is now starting for this amazing franchise located in Denver, CO.

Could you imagine Cutler with weapons like Marshall, Scheffler & McFadden?

BTW, Don Banks has us picking OT Ryan Claddy out of Boise St. If Kenny Phillips is still there at 12, you draft him. Of course this is if McFadden is already gone, which he probably will be.
    Hate to burst your bubble but McFaddon was born to be a Raider.

I rather take Mendenhall and/or Stewart over him
    McDaniles Career as a failure of a Head Coach is being fulfilled. Termination of McFailure has happen.

Rejoice Bronco Fans we have taken our team back, but at a heavy cost.

Comment

About as sweet as a Minotaur in a bronco uniform, and just as much a part of fantasy.

Sorry, you can not add yourself to your own ignore list.

Comment

Originally posted by The|Snake#16 View Post
        About as sweet as a Minotaur in a bronco uniform, and just as much a part of fantasy.
        Hahaha...which part McFadden falling to us, or us drafting Phillips who will likely fall into the 20's now?

Comment

Originally posted by lancane View Post
          Hahaha...which part McFadden falling to us, or us drafting Phillips who will likely fall into the 20's now?
          either is rediculous in my opinion. Phillips shouldn't be taken by us, especially with the #12 pick. Hell, even if we move down I don't want him.

Sorry, you can not add yourself to your own ignore list.

Comment

Originally posted by The|Snake#16 View Post
            either is rediculous in my opinion. Phillips shouldn't be taken by us, especially with the #12 pick. Hell, even if we move down I don't want him.
            :clap: Could not agree more...

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoKazuki View Post
              I rather take Mendenhall and/or Stewart over him

Let me get this right.... You'd rather have Mendenhall and/or Stewart over McFadden? WOW!!! Now don't get me wrong, I honestly don't think McFadden will fall to us, but Mendenhall + Stewart don't even come close to McFadden. Now if we get Mendenhall or Stewart, I will be happy.

Comment

To answer the topic's question, about as sweet as Jake Long...or Joe Thomas...or Adrian Peterson...or Calvin Johnson.
                sigpicthanks Freyaka

Comment

Originally posted by 32-33Champs View Post
                  Let me get this right.... You'd rather have Mendenhall and/or Stewart over McFadden? WOW!!! Now don't get me wrong, I honestly don't think McFadden will fall to us, but Mendenhall + Stewart don't even come close to McFadden. Now if we get Mendenhall or Stewart, I will be happy.

McFadden looks like he plays touch football. Every time he hits contact he falls down. The only reason why he is so highly touted is because once in while, out of the quarterback position, he brakes an 80 run untouched. Stewart and Mendenhall will be great back because of all their ability. McFadden will not last in the NFL and I would be happy if the Raiders draft him because they would be wasting another top pick
                  Let's fix this defense!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by denver30 View Post
                    McFadden looks like he plays touch football. Every time he hits contact he falls down. The only reason why he is so highly touted is because once in while, out of the quarterback position, he brakes an 80 run untouched. Stewart and Mendenhall will be great back because of all their ability. McFadden will not last in the NFL and I would be happy if the Raiders draft him because they would be wasting another top pick
                    I was just looking at your mock draft, and you do realize Michael Griffin was the Titans' 1st round pick last year, right? I think you mean Marcus Griffin, his brother.

Comment

Originally posted by Max Power View Post
                      I was just looking at your mock draft, and you do realize Michael Griffin was the Titans' 1st round pick last year, right? I think you mean Marcus Griffin, his brother.
                      Yes, I do. Thanks
                      Let's fix this defense!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by denver30 View Post
                        WOW well thanks for clearing that up for me...I almost thought he was a really good RB! But good thing your here to prove that all of the teams he ran over were wrong. Along with all the coaches and scouts that actually get paid to determine if a player is good or not. Boy i bet they get embarrassed when they find out they are wrong! Seriously i dont understand how you can say that about him. THERE IS A REASON he is where he is and there are reasons he will be a high top 1st round pick. I will guarantee you its not because he plays like its touch football. We would be EXTREMELY lucky if he was there at #12.
                        sigpic

Comment

people are getting brainwashed by this board thinking that mendenhall is the best player in the draft.... i would take phillips anyday over mendenhall(sp?)
                          sigpic
                          "I'm scared if I stop all at once, the cumulative hangover will literally kill me."

Comment

McFadden doesn't play touch football. It's the opposite. He initiates contact with defenders. But thats not such a good thing. If he keeps it up, he'll have a short career. But I still don't like him for another reason. He has NO vision at all. I've seen many games where he just runs right into his blockers. I like Stewart and Mendenhall over him personally.
                            sigpic
                            Sig by Blondie79

Comment

Originally posted by MHS View Post
                              people are getting brainwashed by this board thinking that mendenhall is the best player in the draft.... i would take phillips anyday over mendenhall(sp?)
                              I'm not speaking for Mendenhall, but Phillips looks to be a second tier safety in the NFL.

He isn't anywhere near what Ed Reed or Sean Taylor was coming our of Miami, and IMHO his stock looks that much more impressive only because it's such a bad draft for top notch talent at S.

Comment

Working...
                              X