• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BF
    replied
    Originally posted by Max Power View Post
    LB - Keith Rivers or Dan Connor

RB - Jonathan Stewart or Rashard Mendenhall

My choices are bolded. PAC-10 for the win!
    Ditto....just reverse the running backs.

Leave a comment:

• Max Power
    replied
    Originally posted by muffcon350 View Post
    LB-Keith Rivers
    I really think DJ will step up and be the leader that he should be next year, so why not give him the best weakside LB in the draft to give him a hand. He actually reminds me alot of DJ Williams as far as his ability and style of play, but I honestly think he is a little bit faster than DJ.

RB-Rashard Mendenhall

I think this guy will be great. He is the combination of power, speed and shiftyness that you see in all great backs.

I really hope we go with Sedrick Ellis in the first, but since he probly wont fall out of the top 10. So take either Keith Rivers or Mendenhall.
    I don't know, DJ has always been a fast mofo. He was a stud RB in high school at De La Salle. I agree that Rivers is similar to him though.

Sedrick Ellis is looking like a top 10 lock, maybe even top 5. There is buzz that he could jump Dorsey as the #1 DT at the end of the day.

Leave a comment:

• muffcon350
    replied
    LB-Keith Rivers
    I really think DJ will step up and be the leader that he should be next year, so why not give him the best weakside LB in the draft to give him a hand. He actually reminds me alot of DJ Williams as far as his ability and style of play, but I honestly think he is a little bit faster than DJ.

RB-Rashard Mendenhall

I think this guy will be great. He is the combination of power, speed and shiftyness that you see in all great backs.

I really hope we go with Sedrick Ellis in the first, but since he probly wont fall out of the top 10. So take either Keith Rivers or Mendenhall.

Leave a comment:

• Max Power
    started a topic Pick your 1st Round LB and RB

Pick your 1st Round LB and RB

LB - Keith Rivers or Dan Connor

RB - Jonathan Stewart or Rashard Mendenhall

My choices are bolded. PAC-10 for the win!
Working...
X