Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Step's To Success In 08 IMO

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • elevation INC
    replied
    Originally posted by ElBroncoHart View Post
    Hello Bronco Nation these are my wishes to see in the next 4 Months some realistic and that might be out of reach.


    FREE AGENCY
    I believe that DJ belongs on his strong side like he started, yea he had the second most tackles in the league but he had no choice with the way our gaps were exposed. With that being said like all the rest of my Bronco family here's my wish for Al Wilson to take his rightful place as our field general on D. Now most of our Bronco family dislike Shaun Roger's because you all believe he is lazy, but i believe in him remember Warren Sapp and how he lost 50 pounds. Double teams in this league on DT's can make you disappear, but thats why i believe in Marcus Thomas to step up big in 08 here's to it. Now Speaking of family no one together better then just that family so why not from in the Boss Bailey he wouldnt be askin for much


    THE DRAFT
    Well firsts things first trade Javon Walker for a 3rd round pick i dont want a guy thats has no passion to be here that being said i hold no dislike for him it's just business. With the 12th pick of the Draft The Denver Broncos select Kenny Phillips Sorry guys i just dont want us to past on another DB from the U. Now im not a mindreader when it comes to drafts so the other picks are beside me haha, But here are some players that i would love to see in orange and blue. 2 WR's on my mind 1. Earl Bennett what better rookie WR then 1 that already has chemistry with Jay. 2. Eddie Royal because we dont need a good returner we need a great one and the guys has got the goods. Word has it that our scouts are working extra hard on finding pure talent for our draft needs and with 8 picks and a chance of 9 if we trade Javon for one i believe in them. Oh and i hope Colt Brennen stock drops and he falls all the way down to the 7th round and we take FOR A BACK UP haha WHAT!!! he would have value in 3 years.

    MY DREAM TEAM

    Broncos Offense
    WR 15 B. Marshall 14 B. Stokley
    LT 74 R. Harris
    LG 50 B. Hamilton 73 C. Kuper
    C 66 T. Nalen 62 C. Myers
    RG 70 M. Holland 69 P.J. Alexander
    RT 64 E. Pears 74 R. Harris
    TE 89 D. Graham 88 T. Scheffler 85 C. Mustard
    WR ?E. Bennet ? E. Royal
    QB 6 J. Cutler 5 C. Brennen
    RB 20 T. Henry 35 S. Young 23 A. Hall
    FB 37 C. Sapp 26 P. Smith 30 M. Bell


    Broncos Specialists
    P 3 P. Ernster
    K 1 J. Elam 5 M. Prater
    KO 3 P. Ernster 5 M. Prater
    PR 32 D. Bly
    KR ? E. Royal

    Broncos Defense
    LE 91 E. Ekuban 96 T. Crowder 77
    LT 79 M. Thomas 97 K. Peterson
    RT 93 S. Rogers 99 A. McKinley
    RE 92 E. Dumervil 96 94 J. Moss
    WLB 59 B. Bailey 52 I. Gold
    MLB 56 A. Wilson 57 J. Beck
    SLB 55 D.J. Williams 51 J. Winborn
    LCB 24 C. Bailey 41 K. Paymah
    RCB 32 D. Bly 22 D. Foxworth
    SS 36 K. Phillips 21 H. Abdullah
    FS 47 J. Lynch 38 S. Cargile





    you do know Dj started at Weakside and wasnt that great so they moved him to Strong side, but he was even worse there? he also cant stand SLB and said he doesnt want to move back there, we move dj 1 more time and he will walk out as soon as possible! so if u want dj to be gone by all means move him again

    Leave a comment:


  • BroncoKazuki
    replied
    Originally posted by KWHIT97 View Post
    Yet another Madden reference, dude get some new material!!!
    Sorry thats all i can use since EA sports has cornered the market on all football games until end of time.

    Damn you madden your messing up my refences

    Leave a comment:


  • KWHIT97
    replied
    Originally posted by BroncoKazuki View Post
    Sorry I dont see the port to put in my video game control in for your version of madden.

    this is by far the most saddest draft ive seen.
    Yet another Madden reference, dude get some new material!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • BroncoKazuki
    replied
    Originally posted by denver30 View Post
    Back your position up, why is he so low on your RB list?
    Originally posted by BroncoKazuki View Post
    easy...

    1st Mendenhall / Stewart
    2nd Jones

    Originally posted by denver30 View Post
    Very nice
    Originally posted by lancane View Post
    I would like to know why also Kazuki...

    Here is my halfback big 4 board:

    1. Darren McFadden - Arkansas
    2. Rashard Mendenhall - Illinois
    3. Felix Jones - Arkansas
    4. Jonathan Stewart - Oregon
    the convo kinda went something like that Lancane

    Leave a comment:


  • lancane
    replied
    Originally posted by BroncoKazuki View Post
    your wrong


    its just Mendenhall or Stewart... Jones is last on the list of my RB's
    I would like to know why also Kazuki...

    Here is my halfback big 4 board:

    1. Darren McFadden - Arkansas
    2. Rashard Mendenhall - Illinois
    3. Felix Jones - Arkansas
    4. Jonathan Stewart - Oregon

    Leave a comment:


  • denver30
    replied
    Originally posted by BroncoKazuki View Post
    easy...

    1st Mendenhall/Stewart
    2nd Jones

    Very nice

    Leave a comment:


  • BroncoKazuki
    replied
    Originally posted by denver30 View Post
    Back your position up, why is he so low on your RB list?
    easy...

    1st Mendenhall / Stewart
    2nd Jones

    Leave a comment:


  • denver30
    replied
    Originally posted by ElBroncoHart View Post
    Hey hey hey i can dream cant i haha

    Yes, but our dreams never become reality. Not with Shanahan (lol)

    Leave a comment:


  • ElBroncoHart
    replied
    Hey hey hey i can dream cant i haha

    Leave a comment:


  • denver30
    replied
    Originally posted by BroncoKazuki View Post
    your wrong


    its just Mendenhall or Stewart... Jones is last on the list of my RB's

    Back your position up, why is he so low on your RB list?

    Leave a comment:


  • BroncoKazuki
    replied
    Originally posted by denver30 View Post
    First of all, Henry is ticking time bomb which could go off at any second. We saw that marijuana deal last year and how it affected he and the team, we don't need that again. Holland is not better at run blocking and that's what this team needs to get back to if we want to be successful. Kenny would be a low first or early second round pick in any other decent draft, he is overrated because of the weak class and next year's class is great. We should wait to draft a safety till next year or draft one in the middle rounds this year either way we don't want Phillips and he won't even be there at 12. This frees up a first rounder for a franchise back like Mendenhall, Jones, or Stewart

    your wrong


    its just Mendenhall or Stewart... Jones is last on the list of my RB's

    Leave a comment:


  • denver30
    replied
    Originally posted by ElBroncoHart View Post
    and thats y i point out IMO. why does henry need to go because he was injured come on with that. Holland is better in pass protection by the way, and it says my dream team thats why i have kenny at SS until Johnny retires

    First of all, Henry is ticking time bomb which could go off at any second. We saw that marijuana deal last year and how it affected he and the team, we don't need that again. Holland is not better at run blocking and that's what this team needs to get back to if we want to be successful. Kenny would be a low first or early second round pick in any other decent draft, he is overrated because of the weak class and next year's class is great. We should wait to draft a safety till next year or draft one in the middle rounds this year either way we don't want Phillips and he won't even be there at 12. This frees up a first rounder for a franchise back like Mendenhall, Jones, or Stewart

    Leave a comment:


  • BroncoKazuki
    replied
    Originally posted by ElBroncoHart View Post
    Hello Bronco Nation these are my wishes to see in the next 4 Months some realistic and that might be out of reach.


    FREE AGENCY
    I believe that DJ belongs on his strong side like he started, yea he had the second most tackles in the league but he had no choice with the way our gaps were exposed. With that being said like all the rest of my Bronco family here's my wish for Al Wilson to take his rightful place as our field general on D. Now most of our Bronco family dislike Shaun Roger's because you all believe he is lazy, but i believe in him remember Warren Sapp and how he lost 50 pounds. Double teams in this league on DT's can make you disappear, but thats why i believe in Marcus Thomas to step up big in 08 here's to it. Now Speaking of family no one together better then just that family so why not from in the Boss Bailey he wouldnt be askin for much


    THE DRAFT
    Well firsts things first trade Javon Walker for a 3rd round pick i dont want a guy thats has no passion to be here that being said i hold no dislike for him it's just business. With the 12th pick of the Draft The Denver Broncos select Kenny Phillips Sorry guys i just dont want us to past on another DB from the U. Now im not a mindreader when it comes to drafts so the other picks are beside me haha, But here are some players that i would love to see in orange and blue. 2 WR's on my mind 1. Earl Bennett what better rookie WR then 1 that already has chemistry with Jay. 2. Eddie Royal because we dont need a good returner we need a great one and the guys has got the goods. Word has it that our scouts are working extra hard on finding pure talent for our draft needs and with 8 picks and a chance of 9 if we trade Javon for one i believe in them. Oh and i hope Colt Brennen stock drops and he falls all the way down to the 7th round and we take FOR A BACK UP haha WHAT!!! he would have value in 3 years.

    MY DREAM TEAM

    Broncos Offense
    WR 15 B. Marshall 14 B. Stokley
    LT 74 R. Harris
    LG 50 B. Hamilton 73 C. Kuper
    C 66 T. Nalen 62 C. Myers
    RG 70 M. Holland 69 P.J. Alexander
    RT 64 E. Pears 74 R. Harris
    TE 89 D. Graham 88 T. Scheffler 85 C. Mustard
    WR ?E. Bennet ? E. Royal
    QB 6 J. Cutler 5 C. Brennen
    RB 20 T. Henry 35 S. Young 23 A. Hall
    FB 37 C. Sapp 26 P. Smith 30 M. Bell


    Broncos Specialists
    P 3 P. Ernster
    K 1 J. Elam 5 M. Prater
    KO 3 P. Ernster 5 M. Prater
    PR 32 D. Bly
    KR ? E. Royal

    Broncos Defense
    LE 91 E. Ekuban 96 T. Crowder 77
    LT 79 M. Thomas 97 K. Peterson
    RT 93 S. Rogers 99 A. McKinley
    RE 92 E. Dumervil 96 94 J. Moss
    WLB 59 B. Bailey 52 I. Gold
    MLB 56 A. Wilson 57 J. Beck
    SLB 55 D.J. Williams 51 J. Winborn
    LCB 24 C. Bailey 41 K. Paymah
    RCB 32 D. Bly 22 D. Foxworth
    SS 36 K. Phillips 21 H. Abdullah
    FS 47 J. Lynch 38 S. Cargile
    Sorry I dont see the port to put in my video game control in for your version of madden.

    this is by far the most saddest draft ive seen.

    Leave a comment:


  • ElBroncoHart
    replied
    and thats y i point out IMO. why does henry need to go because he was injured come on with that. Holland is better in pass protection by the way, and it says my dream team thats why i have kenny at SS until Johnny retires

    Leave a comment:


  • denver30
    replied
    Originally posted by ElBroncoHart View Post
    Hello Bronco Nation these are my wishes to see in the next 4 Months some realistic and that might be out of reach.


    FREE AGENCY
    I believe that DJ belongs on his strong side like he started, yea he had the second most tackles in the league but he had no choice with the way our gaps were exposed. With that being said like all the rest of my Bronco family here's my wish for Al Wilson to take his rightful place as our field general on D. Now most of our Bronco family dislike Shaun Roger's because you all believe he is lazy, but i believe in him remember Warren Sapp and how he lost 50 pounds. Double teams in this league on DT's can make you disappear, but thats why i believe in Marcus Thomas to step up big in 08 here's to it. Now Speaking of family no one together better then just that family so why not from in the Boss Bailey he wouldnt be askin for much


    THE DRAFT
    Well firsts things first trade Javon Walker for a 3rd round pick i dont want a guy thats has no passion to be here that being said i hold no dislike for him it's just business. With the 12th pick of the Draft The Denver Broncos select Kenny Phillips Sorry guys i just dont want us to past on another DB from the U. Now im not a mindreader when it comes to drafts so the other picks are beside me haha, But here are some players that i would love to see in orange and blue. 2 WR's on my mind 1. Earl Bennett what better rookie WR then 1 that already has chemistry with Jay. 2. Eddie Royal because we dont need a good returner we need a great one and the guys has got the goods. Word has it that our scouts are working extra hard on finding pure talent for our draft needs and with 8 picks and a chance of 9 if we trade Javon for one i believe in them. Oh and i hope Colt Brennen stock drops and he falls all the way down to the 7th round and we take FOR A BACK UP haha WHAT!!! he would have value in 3 years.

    MY DREAM TEAM

    Broncos Offense
    WR 15 B. Marshall 14 B. Stokley
    LT 74 R. Harris
    LG 50 B. Hamilton 73 C. Kuper
    C 66 T. Nalen 62 C. Myers
    RG 70 M. Holland 69 P.J. Alexander myers starts here and is better than holland
    RT 64 E. Pears 74 R. Harris
    TE 89 D. Graham 88 T. Scheffler 85 C. Mustard
    WR ?E. Bennet ? E. Royal
    QB 6 J. Cutler 5 C. Brennen dumb pick for brennen
    RB 20 T. Henry 35 S. Young 23 A. Hall henry needs to leave
    FB 37 C. Sapp 26 P. Smith 30 M. Bell


    Broncos Specialists
    P 3 P. Ernster different punter
    K 1 J. Elam 5 M. Prater
    KO 3 P. Ernster 5 M. Prater
    PR 32 D. Bly
    KR ? E. Royal hall is kick guy, royal should return punts

    Broncos Defense
    LE 91 E. Ekuban 96 T. Crowder 77 moss should start here
    LT 79 M. Thomas 97 K. Peterson
    RT 93 S. Rogers 99 A. McKinley
    RE 92 E. Dumervil 96 94 J. Moss
    WLB 59 B. Bailey 52 I. Gold Bailey is a stretch because of money
    MLB 56 A. Wilson 57 J. Beck
    SLB 55 D.J. Williams 51 J. Winborn
    LCB 24 C. Bailey 41 K. Paymah
    RCB 32 D. Bly 22 D. Foxworth
    SS 36 K. Phillips 21 H. Abdullah philipps is a FS and we should either wait till next year or draft a S in the middle rounds
    FS 47 J. Lynch 38 S. Cargile
    Filled with holes...

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X