X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BroncoKazuki
    replied
    you know who else caught my eyes was Oneal Cousins from UTEP

he's the kind of O-linemen you want, can play OT/OG on both sides he seems more like the OG type and if he can fix his stance in the tackle position he would be a solid round 2 pick if we cant get the DT we want in round 2.

We need another round 2 pick badly too many good players for the offense this year on the O-line and RB core.

Leave a comment:

• MindField
    replied
    You have to know when and how to project players. This kid won't get out of the second round.

Leave a comment:

• BroncoKazuki
    replied
    Originally posted by fraguela09 View Post
    For some odd reason... Don't ask me why... I see LB being addressed in thge first two rounds. All DEN really has right now is DJ. AND, his contract runs out soon, no?

I look for DEN to add a LB via free agency... Not a Suggs or something, but I could see a Boss Bailey type.

I don't see Connor or Rivers being the choice in round one... BUT... I do see Jared Mayo, Curtis Lofton or Erin Henderson being possible choices for round two. Henderson if we want an OLB... Mayo-Lofton if we want a MLB.

I say this b/c... There's a big difference between a LB in the 2nd and one in the 3rd... MOre so than a WR, FS, DT. SO, since LB is a position of need, and since LB is really best player available at this point... I see LB as the choice...

UNLESS Shanny goes WR... Bennet, Manningham, Royal, Sweed, Jackson.
    Goff Did some good plays in the Senior Bowl and he's a MLB in the 4th.

Plus he's from Vandy so you gotta know that kid is smart. We need a smart MLB and a Sideline to Sideline OLB.

But the best move would to grab a day 2 pick or day 1 or both.

I can see us trading Foxworth(RFA) and walker to Texas for their 2nd round pick. (we have the keys to foxworth and extortion would be our best bet to ink out that 2nd)

so i can see us go something like... 1st(17th) 2nd 2nd(texas) 3rd(ours back)
    4th 4th 5th 6th 7th 7th

Some odd reason... that may end up working but i doubt Kubes would be that stupid to surrender a 2nd round pick to us for just Javon and Foxworth

Leave a comment:

• fraguela09
    replied
    For some odd reason... Don't ask me why... I see LB being addressed in thge first two rounds. All DEN really has right now is DJ. AND, his contract runs out soon, no?

I look for DEN to add a LB via free agency... Not a Suggs or something, but I could see a Boss Bailey type.

I don't see Connor or Rivers being the choice in round one... BUT... I do see Jared Mayo, Curtis Lofton or Erin Henderson being possible choices for round two. Henderson if we want an OLB... Mayo-Lofton if we want a MLB.

I say this b/c... There's a big difference between a LB in the 2nd and one in the 3rd... MOre so than a WR, FS, DT. SO, since LB is a position of need, and since LB is really best player available at this point... I see LB as the choice...

UNLESS Shanny goes WR... Bennet, Manningham, Royal, Sweed, Jackson.

Leave a comment:

• BroncoKazuki
    replied
    I agree... If we can't grab Ellis in the first... I would still bypass DT in the second... Grab a LB instead... Get a third round pick and grab a Laws... for sure!
    Mendenhall/Stewart Bennett Laws Vobora

thats how I see us drafting. Either Mendenhall or Stewart, Grab Bennett (unless he slips into the 3rd) go for Laws in the 2nd

I think at least we can go RB WR/DT WR/DT OT/OLB

RB in the 1st

2nd either go for a WR or DT (depends where Bennett or Laws lands)

3rd either go for a DT or WR (same thing in the 2nd)

then in 4th grab an OT and OLB

Leave a comment:

• fraguela09
    replied
    I agree... If we can't grab Ellis in the first... I would still bypass DT in the second... Grab a LB instead... Get a third round pick and grab a Laws... for sure!

Leave a comment:

• BroncoKazuki
    replied
    The guy is a monster... HUGE. Plays both DE and DT. He could easily swat down a ton of balls... HE should be there in the 4th (where we have two picks)...
    I would go for him in the 4th hands down and pick up Vobora as our OLB who has coverage and speed.

Hell if we can get a 3rd I would not cry if we pick up Trevor Laws from ND that guy has a nose to sniff out the ball.

Leave a comment:

• fraguela09
    replied
    Originally posted by BroncoKazuki View Post
    I saw that... that was a big play by him
    The guy is a monster... HUGE. Plays both DE and DT. He could easily swat down a ton of balls... HE should be there in the 4th (where we have two picks)...

Leave a comment:

• BroncoKazuki
    replied
    He stuffed the 4th and one running play... He could be a sleeper in the 4th round!
    I saw that... that was a big play by him

Leave a comment:

• fraguela09
    started a topic KENDAL LANGFORD (DL - HAMPTON) w/ a huge play

KENDAL LANGFORD (DL - HAMPTON) w/ a huge play

He stuffed the 4th and one running play... He could be a sleeper in the 4th round!
Working...
X