Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Post Senior Bowl Mock Draft

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Post Senior Bowl Mock Draft

    Denver Free Agent Signing and Offseason
    __________________________________________________ _________


    Corey Williams----DT----- 5 years $6.5 Million a year.

    Bryant Johnson------WR------ 4 years $ 3 Million a year

    Marlon McCree-------Safety--- 3 years $ 2.5 Million a year

    Denver trades D. Foxworth to Miami for its 3rd Round Pick

    Denver trades J. Walker to Minnesota for it's 2nd 3rd Round Pick # 83

    __________________________________________________ _________

    Denver trades it's 12th Pick to Dallas for its 1st(22nd) and 2nd and 09 3rd round Pick. With this trade we get a player we need and 2 Extra Picks.

    __________________________________________________ _________

    2008 NFL DRAFT

    1st Round Pick----Pat Sims-------------------DT---Auburn----6'4" 312lbs ALL SEC DT. Exacty the type of DT the Broncos need.

    2nd Round Pick--Erin Henderson------------OLB---Maryland--6'3" 243lbs Tackling Machine who will get better and better.

    2nd Round Pick(Dallas)----Devin Thomas---WR---Michigan St. 6'2" 215lbs Excellent WR and KR had over 1100 yards in KR.

    3rd Round Pick(Miami)---DaJuan Morgan----S---NC St. 6'1" 205lbs Excellent Safety to eventually pair with Abdulah.

    3rd Round Pick(Minn)----Duane Brown-------T---Virginia Tech 6'5" 305lbs Perfect Tackle for the Broncos ZBS.

    4th Round Pick-----------Owen Schmidt------FB---West Virginia 6'2" 250lbs Howard Griffith II.

    4th Round Pick-----------Matt Forte-----------RB----Tulane---6'2" 222lbs Big talented RB.

    5th Round Pick-----------Jonathon Zenon----CB----LSU------6'0" 180lbs Very good CB from SEC.

    5th Round Pick-----------Durant Brooks------P-----GTech---

    7th Round Pick----------Maurice Murray-----DT----New Mexico St.

    7th Round Pick----------Glen Sharpe--------CB----Miami

    __________________________________________________ _________

    With the additions of Williams and Pat Sims our Defensive Line is set for the next 3-4 years.

    DJ/Henderson/Winborn or Webster man the LB Crew.

    Lynch/McCree/Abdulah/Morgan at Safety.

    Any thoughts.

  • #2
    Originally posted by broncofansd View Post
    Denver Free Agent Signing and Offseason
    __________________________________________________ _________


    Corey Williams----DT----- 5 years $6.5 Million a year.

    Bryant Johnson------WR------ 4 years $ 3 Million a year

    Marlon McCree-------Safety--- 3 years $ 2.5 Million a year

    Denver trades D. Foxworth to Miami for its 3rd Round Pick

    Denver trades J. Walker to Minnesota for it's 2nd 3rd Round Pick # 83

    __________________________________________________ _________

    Denver trades it's 12th Pick to Dallas for its 1st(22nd) and 2nd and 09 3rd round Pick. With this trade we get a player we need and 2 Extra Picks.

    __________________________________________________ _________

    2008 NFL DRAFT

    1st Round Pick----Pat Sims-------------------DT---Auburn----6'4" 312lbs ALL SEC DT. Exacty the type of DT the Broncos need.

    2nd Round Pick--Erin Henderson------------OLB---Maryland--6'3" 243lbs Tackling Machine who will get better and better.

    2nd Round Pick(Dallas)----Devin Thomas---WR---Michigan St. 6'2" 215lbs Excellent WR and KR had over 1100 yards in KR.

    3rd Round Pick(Miami)---DaJuan Morgan----S---NC St. 6'1" 205lbs Excellent Safety to eventually pair with Abdulah.

    3rd Round Pick(Minn)----Duane Brown-------T---Virginia Tech 6'5" 305lbs Perfect Tackle for the Broncos ZBS.

    4th Round Pick-----------Owen Schmidt------FB---West Virginia 6'2" 250lbs Howard Griffith II.

    4th Round Pick-----------Matt Forte-----------RB----Tulane---6'2" 222lbs Big talented RB.

    5th Round Pick-----------Jonathon Zenon----CB----LSU------6'0" 180lbs Very good CB from SEC.

    5th Round Pick-----------Durant Brooks------P-----GTech---

    7th Round Pick----------Maurice Murray-----DT----New Mexico St.

    7th Round Pick----------Glen Sharpe--------CB----Miami

    __________________________________________________ _________

    With the additions of Williams and Pat Sims our Defensive Line is set for the next 3-4 years.

    DJ/Henderson/Winborn or Webster man the LB Crew.

    Lynch/McCree/Abdulah/Morgan at Safety.

    Any thoughts.
    First of all Point values are wrong, Miami and Minn 2nd rounds will cost us an arm and a leg for 2-3 years. Also Simms will be a reach I rather go RB/OT then to draft a DT in the first round.

    This well i guess i'd have to say it... Too madden-like
    McDaniles Career as a failure of a Head Coach is being fulfilled. Termination of McFailure has happen.

    Rejoice Bronco Fans we have taken our team back, but at a heavy cost.

    Comment


    • #3
      i find it rare that minn would give up that much for javon maybe next year as a conditional, but thats alot of picks we will probally not end up with



      I do like Marlon Mcree though as a FA

      Comment


      • #4
        The trades are 3rd Round Picks not 2nd Round Picks.

        Foxworth to Miami for its 3rd Round Pick

        Javon Walker to Minnesota for it's 2nd 3rd Round Pick.

        This isn't Madden like. Dallas will trade up. We can get it's 1st/2nd/3rd round picks this year.

        Comment


        • #5
          I don't think Denver could afford all those FAs and picks. We'd be lucky to get one of those FAs to be quite honest. A lot of wanting teams out there with more money than the Broncos. Also, do you trade RFAs like Foxworth? So wouldn't Miami be signing him for the 3rd round pick tender? Is Walker really worth a 3rd round pick with his chronic knee problems, massive contract, and prima donna demeanor? So many questions does this mock raise. It seems very unrealistic to me.
          Last edited by Max Power; 01-28-2008, 03:42 PM.

          Comment


          • #6
            when it comes to drafting you can count the unexpected from shanny and i am afraid everyone is expecting trades of various players for picks and what not, but what would the unexpected draft be......do nothing except take the best available player at every pick we have.

            Comment


            • #7
              I would be very upset if this happened
              New England Patriots GM

              Comment


              • #8
                Very upset if what happened???


                We draft a Potential Pro Bowl DT in Pat Sims????

                We draft a Tackling Machine in LB Erin Henderson???

                We draft a excellent Safety in DuJuan Morgen????

                We get a excellent WR in Devon Thomas????

                _____________________________________________

                We need to improve our DEFENSE. All these people thinking we are going to draft a RB in the 1st Round get over it. Read the Denver Post today. Henry isn't going anywhere.

                DEFENSE

                Comment


                • #9
                  Yeah, that whole thing. Those trades would never happen. DFox for the first pick in the third round....bahaha. Corey Williams will be resigned by the pack. Antonio Bryant is a productive reciever when he gets along with the coach, but I dont want him in a Broncos uniform. He has an ego problem, and well I dont want him taking away from our trio right now, keep Javon for atleast one more year. Just not a big fan our your plan.
                  New England Patriots GM

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Feb5th Denver Mock Draft!!!

                    Free Agency

                    Randy Starks---DT--6'3" 312lbs--Good 4 year NFL DT who is in the prime of his career.

                    Bryant Johnson---WR---6'3" 213lbs--Very good WR who had 46 Receptions as the #3 WR.

                    Marlon McCree---S----5'11" 213lbs--65 Tackles and 3 Int's this year. Lynch/Abdulah/Ferguson all went down to injury last year , we need a veteran Safety on this team. Replaces Ferguson.



                    __________________________________________________ _________

                    Denver tenders Dominick Foxworth for a 3rd Round Pick and Miami Dolphins take him.

                    Denver trades Ian Gold to Cinncinati for its 6th Round Pick.

                    __________________________________________________ _________


                    2008 NFL DRAFT-----Denver has the 12th Pick----------------------------

                    Denver Trades it's 1st Round Pick(12) and Javon Walker to Dallas for both of it's 1st Round Picks(22,28)


                    1st Round Pick--------------------Pat Sims----6'4" 312lbs DT Auburn---BIG/FAST/STRONG DT from the SEC. Perfect DT to pair with Marcus Thomas for the next 4-5 years.

                    1st Round Pick(28th)------------Dan Connor---6'3" 233lbs LB Penn St. Very solid LB who will team with DJ to form a great LB core.

                    2nd Round Pick-------------------Quintin Demps--6'1" 205lbs S/CB UTEP He can play both Free Safety and CB. Will be great addition to the Secondary.

                    3rd Round Pick--------------------Jordy Nelson---6'3" 213lbs WR Caught 117 passes this year. Can't argue with Production/Production/Production.

                    4th Round Pick--------------------Duane Brown---6'5" 305lbs T Virginia Tech Former TE with quick feet. Perfect Tackle to learn ZBS.

                    4th Round Pick--------------------Vince Hall-------6'0" 238lbs LB Virginia Tech Great Tackler who makes plays all over the field.

                    5th Round Pick--------------------Dexter Jackson---5'09"178lbs WR Blazing fast WR and possible punt returner.

                    5th Round Pick--------------------Johnny Dingle----6'3" 273lbs DE West Virginia Excellent DE to replace Engelberger.

                    6th Round Pick--------------------Mike Dragosavich--6'6" 208 P North Dakota St. Excellent Punter

                    7th Round Pick--------------------Chauncey Washington--6'0" 215lbs RB USC Great RB for the Broncos.

                    7th Round Pick--------------------Glen Sharpe------ 6'0" 186lbs CB Miami Very good CB who has been banged up in college.

                    We get a MAJOR infusion of talent in this draft.

                    What does anyone think????

                    _________________


                    Much thanks to BuckeyeSloopy82 for the Cool Sig


                    Jay The Future Cutler 06

                    Last edited by broncofansd on Mon Feb 04, 2008 10:48 am; edited 1 time in total

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      not bad at all although with two picks in the first round I think we should take stewart or mendenhall

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Walker and our first for Dallas' two firsts is a ridiculously lopsided trade...I suppose more power to us if we could bamboozle them like that. Other than that, the rest of the draft has us essentially neglecting the offense, which I think would be a mistake.
                        sigpicthanks Freyaka

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          I would switch it around, and forget about Connor.

                          1st Round (#22) - Rashard Mendenhall - RB - Illinois

                          1st Round (#28) - Pat Sims - DT - Auburn

                          edit: Actually if the offensive tackle Chris Williams from Vanderbilt was there at #28 I would take him and hope on getting Pat Sims in the 2nd. Frank Okam may go before Sims will so there is a good chance.
                          Last edited by mx_stiles13; 02-05-2008, 12:37 PM.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by mx_stiles13 View Post
                            I would switch it around, and forget about Connor.

                            1st Round (#22) - Rashard Mendenhall - RB - Illinois

                            1st Round (#28) - Pat Sims - DT - Auburn

                            edit: Actually if the offensive tackle Chris Williams from Vanderbilt was there at #28 I would take him and hope on getting Pat Sims in the 2nd. Frank Okam may go before Sims will so there is a good chance.
                            Frank Okam has taken a nose dive in the draft. No chance he goes before Sims unless he blows up at the combine.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by beastlyskronk View Post
                              Frank Okam has taken a nose dive in the draft. No chance he goes before Sims unless he blows up at the combine.
                              I still don't think Pat Sims is a 1st round pick.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X