The 4th RD. & beyond........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The 4th RD. & beyond........

The Broncos as of this point have 2(4th), 2(5th) and 2(7th) round picks. Six players in all. We've all focused on rd. 1 & 2 quite a bit. Taking into consideration there are alot of sleepers in these rounds, who would be your picks. Please no hypothetical picks, just the ones we have now.

P Dragosavich with our first 5th. And then an O-linemen to groom over the next few years with our other 5th.

Nick Hayden and Chris Norwell are two big DT's we could grab for depth and future development. Or we can just acquire a few more O-linemen.

sigpic

Comment

Marcus Griffin S in the 4th round. Or Adams out of Michigan
      Jordan Dizon OLB in the 4th round.
      Keilen Dykes DT in the 5th round
      Adam Spieker C in the 5th round.
      Tyler Polumbus OT in the 7th round.
      Mike Dragosavich P in the 7th round.
      Let's fix this defense!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Well, I'll operate under the assumption we go RB in Round 1 (Jonathan Stewart) and DT (Trevor Laws, Pat Sims, or Dre Moore) in Round 2, since that is what I personally think we will do.

Thus,

4a OT Duane Brown
        4b WR Jordy Nelson

5a LB Jordan Dizon
        5b P Mike Dragosavich

7a DT Derek Lokey
        7b SS Tierre Green

Comment

If the Broncos don't take Mendenhall or Stewart in the 1st round, I hope they take Matt Forte (if he is still there) and Marcus Griffin in the 4th. The later rounds are too unpredictable, hopefully we get a punter.

Comment

Grice-Mullen is my pick for a sleeper pick past the 4th round.

Comment

4th Round:
              Josh Barrett (FS)
              Frank Okam (DT)
              Jonathon Goff (LB)

5th Round
              Dexter Jackson, Adrian Arrington, Jordy Nelson (WR)
              Jason Shirley (DT)
              Jehuu Caulcrick (FB)

7th Round
              ANY PUNTER
              BenJarvus Green-Ellis (RB)

Comment

Originally posted by Mat'hir Uth Gan View Post
                Well, I'll operate under the assumption we go RB in Round 1 (Jonathan Stewart) and DT (Trevor Laws, Pat Sims, or Dre Moore) in Round 2, since that is what I personally think we will do.

Thus,

4a OT Duane Brown
                4b WR Jordy Nelson

5a LB Jordan Dizon
                5b P Mike Dragosavich

7a DT Derek Lokey
                7b SS Tierre Green

I think I could live with a draft like that... would hope we get Laws but not a bad one

So I got a question.. how good is Drago really? I haven't read much up on him
                Bronco fan from Packer Land.
                Lefty Writer on The Sports Show with Woody Paige and Les Shapiro
                Tweet me @JoRo_5551

Comment

Originally posted by JoRo View Post
                  I think I could live with a draft like that... would hope we get Laws but not a bad one

So I got a question.. how good is Drago really? I haven't read much up on him

No clue, but he looked really good in the Senior Bowl, and was obviously good enough to be invited.

In terms of Punters, I invest zero time. But Brooks looks to be elite and a 4th round pick, and Dragosavich appears to be behind him and a 5th round pick. After that, a few guys (DeBauche, Fisher, and Price) should go in the 7th.

Comment

Working...
                  X