Mistakes Of The Past Leave Broncos With Long Road Back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stnzed View Post
    The very fact that the Broncos continue to keep WR's like Glenn Martinez on their roster year after year proves that they just don't get it.

This is a position that they just don't know how to draft for, and don't give me Brandon Marshall, that was luck. A broken clock is right twice a day! If they'd known he'd be this good at WR they would have drafted him sooner and NEVER considered the possibility of moving him to TE.

If drafting RB's is the Broncos strength, then drafting WR's is the Broncos Achilles heel. Trade or free agency is the Broncos only hope, imo, not players like Glenn Martinez......
    I agree WR has been a consistent draft problem,they have to address that or marshall will have trouble getting off the line nxt year.i think this draft is make or break for shanahan and sundquist, if the broncos do poorly and come in next year at 7-9 or 6-10. Both will be OUT THE DOOR.

Comment

Originally posted by richardthebronco View Post
      I agree WR has been a consistent draft problem,they have to address that or marshall will have trouble getting off the line nxt year.i think this draft is make or break for shanahan and sundquist, if the broncos do poorly and come in next year at 7-9 or 6-10. Both will be OUT THE DOOR.

Unfortunately for you, to hear Pat Bowlen talk, that's just not true......

Comment

Working...
      X