Roy Williams & Shaun Rogers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roy Williams & Shaun Rogers

What does everyone think of rumors that they are being shopped and we are one of the interested teams? We established trades with Detroit last year and we are in the market for a big time WR and DT. The question is what do we have to give up in exchange for them and what do you think about them potentially coming here?

If there are any rumors with us involved, it would be for Rogers. I can't believe for a second Denver would be interested in Roy Williams.

I wouldn't be totally against trading for Rogers for depth, as long as we don't lose any draft picks.

Comment

Sure, trade Javon and Henry for them!
      sigpic
      AMPIPE

Comment

I wouldn't mind getting rogers, he would allow marcus thomas to do his thing well, plus we know what the guy can do, cuz he killed us. Williams wouldn't be plausible, he would cost too much and we already have marshall.
        Adopted 2010 Bronco: Chris Kuper
        Adopted 2011 Bronco: Brian Dawkins

Comment

Originally posted by ChitownBronco View Post
          Sure, trade Javon and Henry for them!
          Amen!! The Broncos pulled off one of the biggest rip-off trades last year with Detroit, (Foster and Bell for Bly) so why not another big ripoff?
          Let's fix this defense!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Rogers would start on Denver's pathetic defensive line, he'd start on most teams d-line......

If Denver wouldn't be interested in Williams, then they are stupid! Williams or Stokley?......Williams or Glenn Martinez? Seems pretty simple, actually......

Comment

Originally posted by stnzed View Post
              Rogers would start on Denver's pathetic defensive line, he'd start on most teams d-line......

If Denver wouldn't be interested in Williams, then they are stupid! Williams or Stokley?......Williams or Glenn Martinez? Seems pretty simple, actually......
              Yea but you would have to give up at least a 1st if not more

Comment

Originally posted by stnzed View Post

Williams would cost far more than Stokley and Martinez combined, so it might not be worth it

Comment

Originally posted by broncsfan21 View Post
                  Williams would cost far more than Stokley and Martinez combined, so it might not be worth it
                  I would trade Stokely and Martinez for Williams. He is just that good.
                  Let's fix this defense!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

So your saying we scrap a great slot receiver and a decent PR for a good receiver that would cost a lot, therefore our remaining receivers would pretty much consist of practice squad guys. thats depth for ya. It would be nice to have a guy of his caliber, don't get me wrong, but i think the broncos could use the money elsewhere

Comment

How about trading them Travis Henry, Javon Walker, Ian Gold and a 4th rounder for the both of them, I would do that in a heart-beat.
                      Imagine Williams, Marshall, Stokely, and Scheffler together, that would just be sick!

Comment

Roy Williams and Brandon Marshall would be unstoppable. You guys are crazy to say Roy coming here would be a mistake. I know he would cost some money and players but it would be worth it. But the thing is who, Javon would be an obvious answer but who else, do you really see us trading another runningback to Detroit because I don't. So that means Henry is out. So maybe Javon and Foxy. But would that get rogers and Williams i doubt that too. So we would have to add someone else. Gold is out because they have Ernie Simms. Boss is supposidly on the block too so they need a WILL. We don't have anyone at that position worth anything so that only leaves draft picks. And since we are short on those already, I say we just can't get this deal done. Best case scenerio, Detroit releases Rogers, we get him as a FA. then maybe we can make a small deal for Boss. But I just don't see Roy coming here. Isn't his problem in Detroit that Calvin Johnson is now there and he might not be the number one anymore? So what would he think here with Marshall?

Comment

I wouldn't mind swapping first round picks for Rogers. They give us Rogers and the #15 pick. We give them the #12 pick. We draft Sam Baker. We get a run stuffing, pocket collapsing fatty and a top notch rookie tackle that can protect Cutler. I like it!!
                          My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
                          You Mad Bro?
                          Don’t Be A Mean Girl

Comment

I can see Denver getting both. And what's with "Marshall being #1" so we don't need another WR. If Javon is dealt or cut, who else is going to be there? Stokely is primarly a slot receiver, Martinez I feel doesn't have what it takes to be #2. He's got speed and good route running, more of a slot.

Roy Willams and B-Marsh will be like Tory Holt and Issac Bruce Or Boldin and Fitzgerald. Both are #1 receivers but are explosive and can make almost every catch. I can see Javon, a 4th, 6th for Roy and Rodgers. Rodgers seems intriguing but don't be surprised if the real target is Roy Williams. Mike loves him some great Receivers and that's exactly what Roy is.

Comment

Roy Williams + B-Marsh + Stokes = Best WR corps in the league, even better than the group they have up in New England.

I wonder if we could get both Roy Williams and Shaun Rogers for the #12 pick.

Comment

Working...
                              X