Roy Williams & Shaun Rogers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Max Power View Post
    Roy Williams + B-Marsh + Stokes = Best WR corps in the league, even better than the group they have up in New England.

I wonder if we could get both Roy Williams and Shaun Rogers for the #12 pick.
    I guarantee you could get both Williams and Rogers for #12 straight up. Neither will get Detroit anywhere near that.

Rodgers, knowing he's a "motivation/effort" problem is a 3rd or 4th round compensation right now. He's not exactly young anymore (not old, just not young) and does have a history of injury. Right now, he's not worth much more than Gerard Warren was when we traded for him from Cleveland. I'm thinking late third, high 4th round value, tops because he's a "risk"

Williams is young, and has flashed greatness, but he has also been injured and has disappeared in big games from time to time. Nobody really knows if it's him or just a poor Detroit offense. I think that he, much like Javon, merits a second round pick but not a first rounder.

If you add up a second for Williams and a third/fourth for Rogers, it doesn't add up to the #12 overall pick. I do, however, like the idea of swapping picks with Detroit (12 for 15) and maybe even a late rounder (5th or 7th) for Rogers. I wouldn't give up #12 overall for them, though.

Comment

Originally posted by HORSEPOWER 56 View Post
      I guarantee you could get both Williams and Rogers for #12 straight up. Neither will get Detroit anywhere near that.
      You know Anthony Smith guaranteed the steelers would beat the pats too.
      sigpic

And THAT'S, the Cosmic Perspective.

Comment

Originally posted by Max Power View Post
        Roy Williams + B-Marsh + Stokes = Best WR corps in the league, even better than the group they have up in New England.

I wonder if we could get both Roy Williams and Shaun Rogers for the #12 pick.
        That's just too much for the #12

How 'bout the following...

They get the #12 & Javon & Ian Gold
        We get the #15 & Williams & Rogers
        Last edited by 32-33Champs; 01-30-2008, 05:01 PM. Reason: wrong forum

Comment

Originally posted by broncsfan21 View Post
          Williams would cost far more than Stokley and Martinez combined, so it might not be worth it

You mean in a trade? Detroit wants no part of Stokley or Martinez......Especially Martinez, considering he used to be a Lion.

I wouldn't want trade Stokley anyway, but Detroit has Furrey as their 3rd WR and McDonald as their fourth, they don't need Stokley.

If you mean he'd cost far more salary wise, who gives a crap?

Marshall/Williams/Stokley/Graham/Scheffler (And J-Stew ) would be absolutely FILTHY......

Comment

didn't roy williams injure his knee during the season?

Comment

Sprained PCL......

Originally posted by vabroncos31 View Post
              didn't roy williams injure his knee during the season?

http://www.sportsline.com/nfl/players/playerpage/493120

Comment

oh ok, i thought it was worse than that

Comment

Working...
                X