Devin Hester for Javon?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Devin Hester for Javon?

This is just a rumor, but have any of you guys heard about this possible trade? Hester for Walker. I would do it any day. It wont happen though...
    Owned:
    sigpic

Originally posted by Bronkster View Post
    This is just a rumor, but have any of you guys heard about this possible trade? Hester for Walker. I would do it any day. It wont happen though...
    This appears to be less of a rumor, and more of a dream

Comment

this will NEVER happen. chicago will give hester everything he wnats til he quits football.
      sig pic removed by mod staff.
      we do not allow site advertising.

Comment

Haha someone's been playing Madden a little too much
        sigpicthanks Freyaka

Comment

There is no way Chicago would let Devin go after the season he had last year.

And when somebody says "I heard a rumor" I'd like to know where this "rumor" started. If it's in writing, link us up. On a radio or TV broadcast, name them at least.

I'll refrain from being the LAW GIVER for now.....

:hammer:
          :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

I'm pretty sure we'd have to give up most of our franchise, including Bmarsh and Cutler to even have a shot at a trade for Hester! In short, this isn't a rumor it's more of an acid trip!
            "I reject your reality and substitute my own"
            - Mythbusters

"Go America... Go Broncos"
            - Stan, South Park

I cheer for three teams EVERY WEEK! The Broncos and whoever is playing the Raiders and the Patriots.
            - Me

God Bless the United States of America!

Comment

Not bloody likely but it would be nice.

Comment

Ummmmm....with our ST? I know he's special....but we'd have to load up around him.

Look at Hixon....nowhere near Hester's league....but take him out of Denver's ST and he looks pretty special.
                Ready for the friggen season already!

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoManiac_69
                  And when somebody says "I heard a rumor" I'd like to know where this "rumor" started. If it's in writing, link us up. On a radio or TV broadcast, name them at least.
                  found it here

Comment

Originally posted by BroncFanInPA View Post
                    Ok now it has credibility.

:brick:

:usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Giveemlove View Post
                      Ummmmm....with our ST? I know he's special....but we'd have to load up around him.

Look at Hixon....nowhere near Hester's league....but take him out of Denver's ST and he looks pretty special.
                      Exactly!

Hester is amazing.....but until Denver's ST learns to block it wouldn't matter.

Remember the blocking CHI laid down on returns against us.

Comment

There is no way Chicago is gonna trade us Hester for Walker...an amazing ST player for an aging receiver who may or may not last another two seasons before having to have his knee at least operated on and possibly re-built entirely, and even in the Bears did lose their collective minds and do so, Hester wouldn't be the same on the Broncos because of the reasons other posters have pointed out, our ST's is not capable of allowing Hester to run wild like he did this season, at least not at this time. If Denver wants to be a serious contender in the next few years then the answer is not trying to patch together a team with a few key players, but focusing on building a good strong core team with smart drafting and good FA moves.
                        sigpic

My adopted Bronco Is Matt Prater

Comment

Only if they give us Tommy Harris along with Hester (thats how you dream!)
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bronkster View Post
                            I think you are just bored you just started another thred on how jarvis moss sucks. Time to turn on espn and stop typing.
                            Hillis will be the best full back in the league by the end of the year!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by broncos0707 View Post
                              I think you are just bored you just started another thred on how jarvis moss sucks. Time to turn on espn and stop typing.
                              I would do this... but I'm tired of hearing about how much of juggernaut the Patriots are...

Comment

Working...
                              X