Donte' Swallworth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Donte' Swallworth

If Walker wants to walk, let him. Sign Swallworth who is a legit deep threat and decent reciever. Swal would compliment B-Marsh, Stoke, Scheff, and Cutler better then any rookie on the board with his experience, hands, and blazing speed! He does not complain or wine. It would not cost us a lot to sign him either. This is the answer to our recieving problems. Trust me. He is the Broncos answer!

Originally posted by FireShanahan View Post
    If Walker wants to walk, let him. Sign Swallworth who is a legit deep threat and decent reciever. Swal would compliment B-Marsh, Stoke, Scheff, and Cutler better then any rookie on the board with his experience, hands, and blazing speed! He does not complain or wine. It would not cost us a lot to sign him either. This is the answer to our recieving problems. Trust me. He is the Broncos answer!

Uhh... you mean Donté Stallworth?

I don't know how you think he's the answer when you can't even spell his name. Twice.

Thank you Skywalker for the Marshall sig!
    sigpic

Thank you Damien and Darrent for the memories. You will never be forgotten!

Comment

Originally posted by McKeough View Post
      Uhh... you mean Donté Stallworth?

I don't know how you think he's the answer when you can't even spell his name. Twice.
      Three times, if you count "Swal".
      In Manning I trust.

Comment

Stallworth would fit the mold of a speedy reciever tho- a couple questions?

How is his blocking?

How much is his contract with the Patriots? just so we have an idea of how much he will cost.

I do have concerns about his durability....

Comment

he sucks plz dont bring him to denver.

Comment

Stallworth...

Originally posted by 91bronco View Post
            Stallworth would fit the mold of a speedy reciever tho- a couple questions?

How is his blocking?

How much is his contract with the Patriots? just so we have an idea of how much he will cost.

I do have concerns about his durability....
            His contract is close to 1 mill which is not much. He is a FA too! His blocking is decent. He is great at the WR screen and RAC! He is a definite deep threat! Need I say more? He would cost way less than Walker and would fit in alot better as a 2, 3, 4, or 5th option. The guy just plays hard!

Comment

rod smith continu or not?

smith, stockley, walker and marshall + martinez if 5 WR on the field, that's good
              http://www.marseille-bluestars.com

it's my team in France !

Comment

Originally posted by FireShanahan View Post
                His contract is close to 1 mill which is not much. He is a FA too! His blocking is decent. He is great at the WR screen and RAC! He is a definite deep threat! Need I say more? He would cost way less than Walker and would fit in alot better as a 2, 3, 4, or 5th option. The guy just plays hard!
                Is he a FA or are the Pats just not going to pick up his roster bonus?

So far the 3 best names I've heard for picking up another WR in the draft would be (no particular order)

Stallworth
                Berrian
                Bryant Johnson from AZ

Comment

Originally posted by FrenchBroncos View Post
                  rod smith continu or not?

smith, stockley, walker and marshall + martinez if 5 WR on the field, that's good
                  Rods pretty much done- don't expect him on the field next year

Comment

Ashley Lelie ver. 2.0...........

Comment

^^^ Thats about all we need though. A little better attitude and the understanding Marsall is the man.

Comment

Stallworth is so inconsistent. I would rather pick up Patrick Crayton if the Cowboys don't resign him. I even rather have Bryant Johnson from Arizona. Some people forget that he was drafted ahead of Anquan Boldin.
                        Owned:
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 91bronco View Post
                          ^^^ Thats about all we need though. A little better attitude and the understanding Marsall is the man.
                          True I guess. I still think Lelie would do good with Cutler.

I guess I just feel we could do better.

Comment

Bryant Johnson is a stud. He plays very well in the slot, and out wide. I think he could start opposite B-Marsh with Stokley in the slot once again, that would be ideal.

Sorry, you can not add yourself to your own ignore list.

Comment

Cinmun-I can agree with that

Comment

Working...
                              X