Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Broncos 1st Round Pick - Rashard Mendenhall

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Broncos 1st Round Pick - Rashard Mendenhall

    I will not be fooled by all of you defense lovers.

    The Broncos are not the Giants, and the Broncos sure as hell did not win two Superbowls from the play of their defense.

    The future is Mendenhall

  • #2
    Just say no.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Max Power View Post
      Just say no.




      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Max Power View Post
        Just say no.

        Yep...and not one guy you have mentioned Max really is worth a top 15 pick, maybe not even a top 20...so what do you suggest, quit saying no and have a good argument and I might agree. But not one person has had a good argument how to add defensively and not neglect the offense for balance.

        Comment


        • #5
          Just say no.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Momentum View Post
            Just say no.
            is that all you know Momentum.


            how ironic that your name refers more so to the offense then it does the defense


            name me few players that are not Over-reaching and Over-valuing at 12 that we can take Defensively and maybe I'll put more of what you say into prospective.

            So far all your doing is more barking then actually trying to prove others wrong.
            McDaniles Career as a failure of a Head Coach is being fulfilled. Termination of McFailure has happen.

            Rejoice Bronco Fans we have taken our team back, but at a heavy cost.

            Comment


            • #7
              I'm liking the sounds of Clady over getting Mendenhall because we need the get a franchise LT. THis will allow us to move Ryan Harris to the RT position and put Pears on the bench where he belongs. If Clady is off the board then i'm all for getting Mendenhall otherwise we should get Clady to shore up our O-line.
              sigpic
              PSN & XBL: Vicious2500
              You Shed Tears of Scarlet

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by BroncoKazuki View Post
                is that all you know Momentum.


                how ironic that your name refers more so to the offense then it does the defense


                name me few players that are not Over-reaching and Over-valuing at 12 that we can take Defensively and maybe I'll put more of what you say into prospective.

                So far all your doing is more barking then actually trying to prove others wrong.
                It's not about value or offense vs. defense. I wouldn't mind Ryan Clady or even Johnathan Stewart one bit.

                I would go into detail why Mendenhall is a bad pick, but you're not worth it.

                Just say no.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Momentum View Post
                  It's not about value or offense vs. defense. I wouldn't mind Ryan Clady or even Johnathan Stewart one bit.

                  I would go into detail why Mendenhall is a bad pick, but you're not worth it.

                  Just say no.
                  Some people's children...I swear...

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Momentum View Post
                    It's not about value or offense vs. defense. I wouldn't mind Ryan Clady or even Johnathan Stewart one bit.

                    I would go into detail why Mendenhall is a bad pick, but you're not worth it.

                    Just say no.
                    I'm a smart man so please by all Means 'Enlighten me'


                    I'll be right here to counter argument or agree. Oh and please dont use the spread offense argument, Stewart also played in a spread ZBS just like Mendenhall.

                    the reason why Illinois got into the rosebowl, their Defense and Rashard Mendenhall and all the college announcers said that during that game.

                    They also said "whoever Drafts Mendenhall will make that team very happy"

                    Yea i'll agree more with those people who get paid to evaluate players. Since they are the ones making the bucks to do so.
                    McDaniles Career as a failure of a Head Coach is being fulfilled. Termination of McFailure has happen.

                    Rejoice Bronco Fans we have taken our team back, but at a heavy cost.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Momentum View Post
                      It's not about value or offense vs. defense. I wouldn't mind Ryan Clady or even Johnathan Stewart one bit.

                      I would go into detail why Mendenhall is a bad pick, but you're not worth it.

                      Just say no.
                      I'm a bit indifferent on the issue of who we select but please, if you're going to be so against mendenhall you SHOULD go into detail on why he's a bad pick vs jonathan stewart or defense. No one will consider your stance or even respect what you have to say if you say "oh you're not worth explaining it to".


                      In other posts you're so absolute like "mendenhall WILL NOT be a bronco" which is just ignorant because unless you're actually a part of the organization involved with the draft I don't see how you can be so sure of anything.
                      sigpic


                      Comment


                      • #12
                        If its a RB I would rather have stewart but I think our priority has to be

                        DT (if some freakish way ellis or dorsey falls)
                        S (lets face it John Lynch is DONE)
                        than after that you gotta go BPA, is that Stewart, Clady, Jackson or Mendenhall....who knows

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by The Dyna$ty View Post
                          If its a RB I would rather have stewart but I think our priority has to be

                          DT (if some freakish way ellis or dorsey falls)
                          S (lets face it John Lynch is DONE)
                          than after that you gotta go BPA, is that Stewart, Clady, Jackson or Mendenhall....who knows
                          At this stage there is no chance Ellis/Dorsey Falls. Even with the combine i think Dorsey will come out and proove his legit number one DT in the country coming out of college.

                          Clady has Kansas City Chiefs written all over him with the need they have to improove blocking in the passing game as well as helping out the big money they spent on LJ with his contract.

                          Phillips could be a possibility but i think he will have an awesome combine the guy has too much talent, all round athlete

                          So now in saying all that these players will be gone? without trading being realistic is has to be Stewart/Mendenhall who ever prooves the better of the two will be a Broncos im pretty sure. Ive got a feeling it will be Mendenhall the guy seems pretty well liked and highly respected coming from college.
                          A few years ago i thought we would be gettin stephen jackon we passed. then lawrence maroney i dont think Shanny will pass again.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by axx View Post
                            At this stage there is no chance Ellis/Dorsey Falls. Even with the combine i think Dorsey will come out and proove his legit number one DT in the country coming out of college.

                            Clady has Kansas City Chiefs written all over him with the need they have to improove blocking in the passing game as well as helping out the big money they spent on LJ with his contract.

                            Phillips could be a possibility but i think he will have an awesome combine the guy has too much talent, all round athlete

                            So now in saying all that these players will be gone? without trading being realistic is has to be Stewart/Mendenhall who ever prooves the better of the two will be a Broncos im pretty sure. Ive got a feeling it will be Mendenhall the guy seems pretty well liked and highly respected coming from college.
                            A few years ago i thought we would be gettin stephen jackon we passed. then lawrence maroney i dont think Shanny will pass again.
                            That right there is the main reason most people think he wont pass on picking the best RB in the draft at the position we are at.

                            I mean if Mendenhall lands at the 15th we can move and get him and Rodgers fixing 2 holes with one swoop.
                            McDaniles Career as a failure of a Head Coach is being fulfilled. Termination of McFailure has happen.

                            Rejoice Bronco Fans we have taken our team back, but at a heavy cost.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Just say no.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X