Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Broncomania's Official "GM" Draft: Sign Up here.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broncomania's Official "GM" Draft: Sign Up here.

I'll have the rules and everything set on a little later, but right now I want to get everyone who wants to be a willing GM to control a team in this years draft. That includes evaluating talent, making trades and of course making the picks. I want dedicated people who will be here on time for their selections and can really make this an exciting experience.

I know that in the earlier thread, people said the Broncos could be reserved for me since I'm putting the effort into this - but I want to ask you all again if that's okay - or would you all like your names thrown into a hat and randomly drawn to see who gets it? Just let me know!

I think the best way to do the rest of the GM Draft for team selection is doing what the OM is doing and randomly throwing names into a hat and drawing. Exceptions will be made, if you have a team of preference. If you really prefer a team, post it in here (coherently) and I will accommodate you as best as possible. However, if someone else is interested in the same team, a draw of the hat or a coin flip will take place (pending the amount of interest) and it'll be settled that way. Those who do not get their preferred team will be thrown into the rest of the drawing for the other teams available.

The Broncos cannot be asked for, and I will gauge your responses to see what we'll do with them in reference to the aforementioned question.

As soon as we get a full slate of people, I'll post the rules (you guys can come up with ideas as well, feel free to PM) and we'll get this underway. I'll be waiting for a good solid draft order (no compensatory selections) so just wait on that.

Everyone is welcome to sign up (even the ladies) and if you have any questions PM me. I'll do the best I can to answer.

Thanks, and enjoy this guys - it can be a real treat.

GM's in the Broncomania Draft Pool

Dream (Broncos)
    Nick (Falcons)
    Spyder (Oakland)
    Joro (Seattle)
    BroncosTX77 (Texans)
    Broncos724 (Colts)
    Northern Lights (Washington)
    CinnaMunMun (Saints)
    DJ 55 (Vikings)
    Sniperyus (New England)
    Schism (Bears)
    Foolio2000 (Rams)
    GBT31 (Steelers)
    Lancane (Buffalo)
    Theonlymember (49ers)
    Max Power (Dolphins)
    ChrisSimpy (Jaguars)
    SM19 (Carolina)
    BroncoAV06 (Titans)
    Zanders76 (Kansas City)
    The Hamburgler (San Diego)
    Lorcust (Cowboys)
    Draco193 (Browns)
    Denver30 (Cardinals)
    Elwayfan805 (Tampa Bay)
    Momentum (NY Jets)
    Kon (Baltimore)
    BroncoKazuki (Packers)
    TheFuture6 (Eagles)
    Fraguela09 (Patriots)
    Broncos9697 (Lions)
    WhoDeyBengals (Bengals)

WE HAVE THE GM'S AND TEAMS!

Last edited by Dream; 02-08-2008, 11:18 AM.

I am in. Also willing to help out with anything.

Comment

I remember this from last year, it was pretty cool.

I'll join up again.
      sigpic

Comment

Count me in for shizzle ma nizzle!

And if you need help with anything I wouldn't mind in the least if I can!

Glad you doing this again Dream
        Bronco fan from Packer Land.
        Lefty Writer on The Sports Show with Woody Paige and Les Shapiro
        Tweet me @JoRo_5551

Comment

Count me in~

I like the names in the hat idea, but more than willing to take hometown Texans or continue on with the Cardinals

Comment

I'm all in

I suppose after the Broncos I know the Bengals the best but WhoDey will probably want them, if somehow he doesn't play I'd like to have them, otherwise it doesn't matter to me.
            sigpicthanks Freyaka

Comment

I like the idea of names in a hat for everybody

Comment

I'm in again. T'was fun last year.

Comment

im in!!!

Comment

I'm in if that's cool.

I'll take Da Bears if nobody else wants them?

Comment

I have watched y'all do this the past couple years, and it always looked fun.

So, this year I'm in.

I like the hat idea.

Comment

I def want in.
                        New England Patriots GM

Comment

Count me in...

It would be probably good to hand me one of the New York Franchises Dream...I prefer Buffalo, but I would be willing to run the G-Men or the Jets if need be!
                          Last edited by lancane; 02-04-2008, 11:42 AM.

Comment

I'm in also. If possible I would like to take the 49ers or Seahawks.

Comment

Originally posted by Dream View Post
                              I\\\'ll have the rules and everything set on a little later, but right now I want to get everyone who wants to be a willing GM to control a team in this years draft. That includes evaluating talent, making trades and of course making the picks. I want dedicated people who will be here on time for their selections and can really make this an exciting experience.

I know that in the earlier thread, people said the Broncos could be reserved for me since I\\\'m putting the effort into this - but I want to ask you all again if that\\\'s okay - or would you all like your names thrown into a hat and randomly drawn to see who gets it? Just let me know!

I think the best way to do the rest of the GM Draft for team selection is doing what the OM is doing and randomly throwing names into a hat and drawing. Exceptions will be made, if you have a team of preference. If you really prefer a team, post it in here (coherently) and I will accommodate you as best as possible. However, if someone else is interested in the same team, a draw of the hat or a coin flip will take place (pending the amount of interest) and it\\\'ll be settled that way. Those who do not get their preferred team will be thrown into the rest of the drawing for the other teams available.

The Broncos cannot be asked for, and I will gauge your responses to see what we\\\'ll do with them in reference to the aforementioned question.

As soon as we get a full slate of people, I\\\'ll post the rules (you guys can come up with ideas as well, feel free to PM) and we\\\'ll get this underway. I\\\'ll be waiting for a good solid draft order (no compensatory selections) so just wait on that.

Everyone is welcome to sign up (even the ladies) and if you have any questions PM me. I\\\'ll do the best I can to answer.

Thanks, and enjoy this guys - it can be a real treat.

[COLOR=\\\"DarkOrange\\\"]GM\\\'s in the Broncomania Draft Pool[/COLOR]

Dream
                              Nick
                              Spyder
                              I wish to be included in this. Give me the Dolphins if possible.

Also, if you do a committee that decides on trades, I\\\'d like to be on that as well.
                              Last edited by Max Power; 02-04-2008, 11:59 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X