What free agent do you want???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What free agent do you want???

Who is the one free agent out there that we have a shot at and would make the most difference?

I think we need a wide out if Walker goes but if he stays I say Boss Bailey would be the ultimate pick up.

On the WR note if Moss leaves New England and we dump Walker would we have enough money for Moss? I know he would only be good for a year or maybe two then would start *****ing if he hadn't won a ring but it might be worth it.

I'd like to see bailey just to have the bailey clan in one place however I think atari bigby would be freakin sweet (if I remeber right he's a FA this year.)
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Zeosync View Post
      Who is the one free agent out there that we have a shot at and would make the most difference?

I think we need a wide out if Walker goes but if he stays I say Boss Bailey would be the ultimate pick up.

On the WR note if Moss leaves New England and we dump Walker would we have enough money for Moss? I know he would only be good for a year or maybe two then would start *****ing if he hadn\'t won a ring but it might be worth it.
      Boss is a mediocre player even when healthy (which has not been often in his career to date). Randy Moss will not happen, no point in even bringing it up.

Comment

Gibril Wilson

Moss is going to play for the Giants next year. He's going to say Well if you can't beat them you might as well join them.

Comment

I can't figure out the absolute obsession with people on here and Bossy Bailey...... what is the deal with that????

Comment

Originally posted by Ravage!!! View Post
            I can't figure out the absolute obsession with people on here and Bossy Bailey...... what is the deal with that????
            1. He's the brother of Champ and somehow that gurantees greatness.
            2. We came close to getting him last year in our trade talks.

Comment

I would love Suggs or Dansby!

BUT... I would take Wilson, Barrien or Bailey!

Comment

Any out of,

Ken Hamlin, Gibril Wilson,
                Bernard Berrian, Bryant Johnson, Donte Stallworth,
                Jordan Gross,
                any DT that can be atleast a solid starter
                Hoping for a defensive-minded head coach and a return to the ZBS on offense. At the very least, no more cheaters for head coach.

Comment

Well I thought we were going to get Boss Bailey last year via trades so why wouldn't we go after him this off season now that he is a FA I believe??

Comment

Boss Bailey

Comment

because our LB core is really that pathetic that if we get him it will be an instant upgrade. plus he is insanely fast and who knows maybe if he plays with his brother it will boost his game
                      sigpic
                      -------

Comment

1. He was a beast at Georgia
                        2. Hes currently a SLB but can also play the WLB position, both we positions of need for us.
                        3. Great in coverage and can tackle well, and can blitz well.
                        4. He fits our LB corp mold that we had before Gold slowed down and Al was a beast, Speed.
                        5. Hes Champ's bro

Comment

Let's not go crazy here. Boss never lived up to expectations in Detroit. Despite the fact that he is Champ's bro, he is nothing to get excited about. I mean he could be a reasonable upgrade at SAM, but he won't be a Pro-Bowler or anything (he hasn't made one yet).

There's a reason why Detroit, a team who needs all the help they can get, especially on D, won't make bringing back Boss a big priority, if one at all.

Comment

Finally

Max Power You are correct. The only player I would go after from Detroit's is Rogers. Bailey is fast but he is not his brother. I doubt Boss will be in Canton while his brother is a sure lock. Gold still has some years and Webster is not too much below Boss as far as talent. That's why I say we draft a LB so we have a long term solution and the best part is we can draft the best LB no matter if they play WSOLB, SSOLB, or MLB because we can move DJ either back Outside or keep him in the Middle. I doubt this would happen but I would like to see AL WILSON come back if healthy of course to kick our defense's butt back into shape. With him back it would sure up our LB core and allow us to focus on D-line early and secondary later.

Comment

he never said he wanted boss, max actually kinda went against it man
                              Backing Moreno, Ayers, and Smith for 09.
                              Supporting this staff!
                              Yes, I know my name is outdated, too lazy to care though hah = )

Comment

Working...
                              X