• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mx_stiles13 View Post
    Sorry for acting so defensive.

Thanks for the apology
    Come on everybody - group hug!

Comment

Whatever happens, Stewart and Mendenhall will battle it out.

Stewart has an edge over Mendenhall due to pure power as he is looked at more as the Bettis type back then anything.

Mendenhall has a balance of both Power and speed and has an edge over breakaway speed.

Both are looked at to be great backs, the thing is, Mendenhall has below average mileage over Stewart witch can be seen as a plus.

Stewart may have slight heath concerns on how he plays (uses his body a bit more then he has to) as well as an low mileage as a back. More then Mendenhall.

Mendenhall can be looked at being too over-patient when it comes looking for holes to run through. Yet he's not afraid to use his body when he needs to, witch may also be a plus but also a negative on how you look at it.

Both would be great but Overall Mendenhall may win out as the 2nd back taken in the draft because of non-overuse of his body to pound it in and those who look for backs that they can have be very durable this will be seen as a plus.

Stewart I think will be the 3rd back followed by Jones.
      McDaniles Career as a failure of a Head Coach is being fulfilled. Termination of McFailure has happen.

Rejoice Bronco Fans we have taken our team back, but at a heavy cost.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoKazuki View Post
        Stewart has an edge over Mendenhall due to pure power as he is looked at more as the Bettis type back then anything..
        uh no, this is the biggest misunderstanding there is when it comes to Stewart.....he is not a Bettis type back

Comment

Originally posted by The Dyna$ty View Post
          uh no, this is the biggest misunderstanding there is when it comes to Stewart.....he is not a Bettis type back
          you're right; he is not. He's more like a Frank Gore type back.

Comment

Originally posted by The Dyna$ty View Post
            Originally posted by Max Power View Post
            you're right; he is not. He's more like a Frank Gore type back.
            From walterfootball.com 2008 running backs
            Stewart carried the ball just 15 times at Michigan, but he gained 113 yards and a touchdown in the process. His Jerome Bettis style of running could entice the Steelers or Falcons to draft him early.

plus the games ive watched he reminds me of how Bettis runs. You guys see Gore, I see Bettis, and no before i read the walterfootball.com, I already had him peg as a Bettis type RB.
            McDaniles Career as a failure of a Head Coach is being fulfilled. Termination of McFailure has happen.

Rejoice Bronco Fans we have taken our team back, but at a heavy cost.

Comment

Working...
            X