Trade Of Javon Should Only Be Last Resort

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Max Power View Post
    Good info there. Assuming he is gone, how do they go about finding his replacement?

My favorite way to replace Javon has been to draft either Bennett or Manningham and sign Hackett, Johnson, or Berrian. With Johnson being my preference.
    Let's fix this defense!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Max Power View Post
      Good info there. Assuming he is gone, how do they go about finding his replacement?
      Draft and FA would be the best bet. We suffered due to no depth in our WR core, unless you call the scrubs we got depth.
      McDaniles Career as a failure of a Head Coach is being fulfilled. Termination of McFailure has happen.

Rejoice Bronco Fans we have taken our team back, but at a heavy cost.

Comment

Alright, I hate to pound this into the ground, but:

Javon Walker is a punk, overrated, lazy, excuse for a football player. I don't want a guy around here that is going to be half-hearted and whine because this guy is getting more balls thrown his way.
        You're saying that Mike Shanahan should swallow his pride and kiss Javon's a**, screw that, if he wants to go, let him go.
        He will NEVER be 100% again, he will miss 3 or 4 games every season, he will pout, whine, and be a distraction to this team.
        He is not worth the trouble, he is not that good, I wish everyone would understand this. He runs piss poor routes, drops alot of balls, and now that he's hurt he isn't even on the level of a Brandon Stokley.
        We could easily dispose of this douchbag and sign Donte' Stallworth who is better than Javon anyways.
        Yes we took a HUGE gamble on him but it is time to cut our losses and let him become someone elses problem, if we can get a 3rd rounder out of him, I would be amazed, and we should jump for joy, because he is barely worth a 3rd rounder, GET RID OF HIM!!!

Comment

Originally posted by KWHIT97 View Post
          Alright, I hate to pound this into the ground, but:

Javon Walker is a punk, overrated, lazy, excuse for a football player. I don't want a guy around here that is going to be half-hearted and whine because this guy is getting more balls thrown his way.
          You're saying that Mike Shanahan should swallow his pride and kiss Javon's a**, screw that, if he wants to go, let him go.
          He will NEVER be 100% again, he will miss 3 or 4 games every season, he will pout, whine, and be a distraction to this team.
          He is not worth the trouble, he is not that good, I wish everyone would understand this. He runs piss poor routes, drops alot of balls, and now that he's hurt he isn't even on the level of a Brandon Stokley.
          We could easily dispose of this douchbag and sign Donte' Stallworth who is better than Javon anyways.
          Yes we took a HUGE gamble on him but it is time to cut our losses and let him become someone elses problem, if we can get a 3rd rounder out of him, I would be amazed, and we should jump for joy, because he is barely worth a 3rd rounder, GET RID OF HIM!!!
          What you say may be true, but we are in no postion to get rid of Javon after the we measures we took to get him. I say we keep him and only trade him if we can get a solid #2 WR in FA, which there aren't many right now.

Javon's only upset because he was sidelined most the year and saw an emering threat to his #1 WR postion. But that's what I don't get, being #2 means your still on the field the same amount of time as the #1 WR. We saw Jay spread the ball very well last year. B-Marsh was our only true talent at WR after Javon went down. Stokely was purely a slot player as with Martinez. Sheffler was amazing as well, but he didn't get to play til mid-season. But everyone got their share, so Javon should just shut up and play the damn game.

Comment

Exactly.
            I think he can be replaced for half the price, Donte' Stallworth, Bryant Johnson, Jerry Porter, DJ Hackett, maybe even Bernard Berrian. With Javon's injury history any of these guys would easily fill his role.
            If this crybaby doesn't like being the number 2. trade him to Minnesota where he'll have Tarvaris Jackson throwing him passes, I guarantee he would cry his way out Minny too, I have no respect for this guy, lose him!

Comment

Working...
            X