Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Sporting News "Super 99" NFL free agents:

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • The Sporting News "Super 99" NFL free agents:

    Super 99 NFL Free Agents Free agents by

    To sort by a category, click on the category headers below.


    Rk. Name Pos. Ht. Wt. Age FA type 2007 team 2008 team
    1 Asante Samuel CB 5-10 185 27 Unrestricted New England
    2 Albert Haynesworth DT 6-6 320 26 Unrestricted Tennessee
    3 Alan Faneca G 6-5 307 31 Unrestricted Pittsburgh
    4 Dallas Clark TE 6-3 252 28 Unrestricted Indianapolis
    5 Jared Allen DE 6-6 270 25 Unrestricted Kansas City
    6 Randy Moss WR 6-4 210 30 Unrestricted New England
    7 Marion Barber RB 6-0 220 24 Restricted Dallas
    8 Corey Williams DT 6-4 313 27 Unrestricted Green Bay
    9 Derek Anderson QB 6-6 229 24 Restricted Cleveland
    10 Nnamdi Asomugha CB 6-2 210 26 Unrestricted Oakland
    11 Michael Boley LB 6-3 236 25 Restricted Atlanta
    12 Terrell Suggs DE 6-3 260 25 Unrestricted Baltimore
    13 Michael Turner RB 5-10 237 25 Unrestricted San Diego
    14 Marcus Trufant CB 5-11 197 27 Unrestricted Seattle
    15 Lance Briggs LB 6-1 240 27 Unrestricted Chicago
    16 Ken Hamlin S 6-2 209 27 Unrestricted Dallas
    17 Bernard Berrian WR 6-1 185 27 Unrestricted Chicago
    18 Julius Jones RB 5-10 211 26 Unrestricted Dallas
    19 Ryan Lilja G 6-2 290 26 Unrestricted Indianapolis
    20 Clark Haggans LB 6-4 243 31 Unrestricted Pittsburgh
    Rk. Name Pos. Ht. Wt. Age FA type 2007 team 2008 team
    21 Jordan Gross OT 6-4 300 27 Unrestricted Carolina
    22 Jake Scott G 6-5 295 26 Unrestricted Indianapolis
    23 D.J. Hackett WR 6-2 208 26 Unrestricted Seattle
    24 Justin Smith DE 6-4 275 28 Unrestricted Cincinnati
    25 Max Starks OT 6-8 337 26 Unrestricted Pittsburgh
    26 Karlos Dansby LB 6-4 250 26 Unrestricted Arizona
    27 Randall Gay CB 5-11 190 25 Unrestricted New England
    28 Chris Canty DE 6-7 300 25 Restricted Dallas
    29 Calvin Pace LB 6-4 272 27 Unrestricted Arizona
    30 Drayton Florence CB 6-0 195 27 Unrestricted San Diego
    31 Jamal Lewis RB 5-11 245 28 Unrestricted Cleveland
    32 Bryant Johnson WR 6-3 216 26 Unrestricted Arizona
    33 Erik Coleman S 5-10 200 25 Unrestricted NY Jets
    34 Flozell Adams OT 6-7 340 32 Unrestricted Dallas
    35 Tyjuan Hagler LB 6-0 236 26 Restricted Indianapolis
    36 Bobby McCray DE 6-6 261 26 Unrestricted Jacksonville
    37 Kawika Mitchell LB 6-1 253 28 Unrestricted NY Giants
    38 Sean Locklear OT 6-4 308 26 Unrestricted Seattle
    39 L.J. Smith TE 6-3 258 27 Franchise Philadelphia
    40 Landon Johnson LB 6-2 232 26 Unrestricted Cincinnati

    Rk. Name Pos. Ht. Wt. Age FA type 2007 team 2008 team
    41 Rob Bironas K 6-0 205 30 Restricted Tennessee
    42 Gibril Wilson S 6-0 209 26 Unrestricted NY Giants
    43 Jerry Porter WR 6-2 220 29 Unrestricted Oakland
    44 Chuck Darby DT 6-0 297 32 Unrestricted Seattle
    45 Jamar Nesbit G 6-4 328 31 Unrestricted New Orleans
    46 Josh Brown K 6-0 212 28 Unrestricted Seattle
    47 Jimmy Kennedy DT 6-4 325 28 Unrestricted Chicago
    48 Tedy Bruschi LB 6-1 247 34 Unrestricted New England
    49 Mike Rucker DE 6-5 270 32 Unrestricted Carolina
    50 Dustin Colquitt P 6-3 210 25 Restricted Kansas City
    51 Larry Allen G 6-3 325 36 Unrestricted San Francisco
    52 Casey Wiegmann C 6-2 285 34 Unrestricted Kansas City
    53 Antonio Smith DE 6-4 280 26 Restricted Arizona
    54 Boss Bailey LB 6-3 235 28 Unrestricted Detroit
    55 Leonard Weaver RB 6-0 242 25 Restricted Seattle
    56 Madieu Williams S 6-1 203 26 Unrestricted Cincinnati
    57 Brendon Ayanbadejo LB 6-1 228 31 Unrestricted Chicago
    58 Jason Brown G 6-3 320 24 Restricted Baltimore
    59 Mike Sellers RB 6-3 245 32 Unrestricted Washington
    60 Eugene Wilson S 5-10 195 27 Unrestricted New England
    Rk. Name Pos. Ht. Wt. Age FA type 2007 team 2008 team
    61 Ernest Wilford WR 6-4 223 29 Unrestricted Jacksonville
    62 Demorrio Williams LB 6-0 232 27 Unrestricted Atlanta
    63 Jeff Faine C 6-3 291 26 Unrestricted New Orleans
    64 Keydrick Vincent G 6-5 325 29 Unrestricted Arizona
    65 Ben Troupe TE 6-4 270 25 Unrestricted Tennessee
    66 Musa Smith RB 6-0 232 25 Unrestricted Baltimore
    67 Brandon Chillar LB 6-3 242 25 Unrestricted St. Louis
    68 Jacques Reeves CB 5-11 192 25 Unrestricted Dallas
    69 Rex Hadnot C 6-2 325 26 Unrestricted Miami
    70 Maake Kemoeatu DT 6-5 345 29 Unrestricted Carolina
    71 Lorenzo Neal RB 5-11 255 37 Unrestricted San Diego
    72 Travelle Wharton OT 6-4 312 26 Unrestricted Carolina
    73 Shaun Hill QB 6-3 235 28 Unrestricted San Francisco San Francisco
    74 Jesse Chatman RB 5-8 223 28 Unrestricted Miami
    75 Tony Richardson RB 6-1 238 36 Unrestricted Minnesota
    76 Lawrence Tynes K 6-1 202 29 Unrestricted NY Giants
    77 Travis Fisher CB 5-10 189 28 Unrestricted Detroit
    78 Sammy Knight S 6-1 215 32 Unrestricted Jacksonville
    79 Andre Davis WR 6-1 195 28 Unrestricted Houston
    80 Eric Johnson TE 6-3 252 28 Unrestricted New Orleans

    Rk. Name Pos. Ht. Wt. Age FA type 2007 team 2008 team
    81 Victor Hobson LB 6-0 252 28 Unrestricted NY Jets
    82 Todd Collins QB 6-4 228 36 Unrestricted Washington
    83 Damien Woody G 6-3 325 30 Unrestricted Detroit
    84 Marques Douglas DE 6-2 292 30 Unrestricted San Francisco
    85 Mark Simoneau LB 6-0 245 31 Unrestricted New Orleans
    86 Ethan Kelley DT 6-2 338 27 Unrestricted Cleveland
    87 David Patten WR 5-10 190 33 Unrestricted New Orleans
    88 Deke Cooper S 6-2 210 30 Unrestricted Carolina
    89 Kyle Larson P 6-1 204 27 Unrestricted Cincinnati
    90 Jabar Gaffney WR 6-1 200 27 Unrestricted New England
    91 Jason Elam K 5-11 195 37 Unrestricted Denver
    92 Ben Utecht TE 6-6 251 26 Restricted Indianapolis
    93 Ron Dayne RB 5-10 245 29 Unrestricted Houston
    94 Glenn Earl S 6-1 215 26 Unrestricted Houston
    95 Aaron Stecker RB 5-10 213 32 Unrestricted New Orleans
    96 T.J. Duckett RB 6-0 254 26 Unrestricted Detroit
    97 Martin Gramatica K 5-8 175 32 Unrestricted New Orleans
    98 Brian Young DT 6-2 298 30 Unrestricted New Orleans
    99 Rex Grossman QB 6-1 217 27 Unrestricted Chicago

    http://warroom.sportingnews.com/freeagents/
    Last edited by stnzed; 02-10-2008, 08:00 PM.

  • #2
    How did Foxy not make that list? And how is Elam that low?
    sigpic

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by ReleaseTheBeast7 View Post
      How did Foxy not make that list? And how is Elam that low?
      Foxworth I can understand, he's the worst tackler not named Ian Gold!

      Martin Gramatica is just a few spots below Elam......

      Comment


      • #4
        Give me Haynesworth and Michael Boley


        My 2007 Adopt a Broncos are Brandon Marshall and Erica Weston

        Comment


        • #5
          gibril wilson at 42???...

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by ReleaseTheBeast7 View Post
            How did Foxy not make that list? And how is Elam that low?
            Possibly cause they know Elam stays in Denver.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by stnzed View Post
              Super 99 NFL Free Agents Free agents by

              To sort by a category, click on the category headers below.


              Rk. Name Pos. Ht. Wt. Age FA type 2007 team 2008 team
              1 Asante Samuel CB 5-10 185 27 Unrestricted New England
              2 Albert Haynesworth DT 6-6 320 26 Unrestricted Tennessee
              3 Alan Faneca G 6-5 307 31 Unrestricted Pittsburgh
              4 Dallas Clark TE 6-3 252 28 Unrestricted Indianapolis
              5 Jared Allen DE 6-6 270 25 Unrestricted Kansas City
              6 Randy Moss WR 6-4 210 30 Unrestricted New England
              7 Marion Barber RB 6-0 220 24 Restricted Dallas
              8 Corey Williams DT 6-4 313 27 Unrestricted Green Bay
              9 Derek Anderson QB 6-6 229 24 Restricted Cleveland
              10 Nnamdi Asomugha CB 6-2 210 26 Unrestricted Oakland
              11 Michael Boley LB 6-3 236 25 Restricted Atlanta
              12 Terrell Suggs DE 6-3 260 25 Unrestricted Baltimore
              13 Michael Turner RB 5-10 237 25 Unrestricted San Diego
              14 Marcus Trufant CB 5-11 197 27 Unrestricted Seattle
              15 Lance Briggs LB 6-1 240 27 Unrestricted Chicago
              16 Ken Hamlin S 6-2 209 27 Unrestricted Dallas
              17 Bernard Berrian WR 6-1 185 27 Unrestricted Chicago
              18 Julius Jones RB 5-10 211 26 Unrestricted Dallas
              19 Ryan Lilja G 6-2 290 26 Unrestricted Indianapolis
              20 Clark Haggans LB 6-4 243 31 Unrestricted Pittsburgh
              Rk. Name Pos. Ht. Wt. Age FA type 2007 team 2008 team
              21 Jordan Gross OT 6-4 300 27 Unrestricted Carolina
              22 Jake Scott G 6-5 295 26 Unrestricted Indianapolis
              23 D.J. Hackett WR 6-2 208 26 Unrestricted Seattle
              24 Justin Smith DE 6-4 275 28 Unrestricted Cincinnati
              25 Max Starks OT 6-8 337 26 Unrestricted Pittsburgh
              26 Karlos Dansby LB 6-4 250 26 Unrestricted Arizona
              27 Randall Gay CB 5-11 190 25 Unrestricted New England
              28 Chris Canty DE 6-7 300 25 Restricted Dallas
              29 Calvin Pace LB 6-4 272 27 Unrestricted Arizona
              30 Drayton Florence CB 6-0 195 27 Unrestricted San Diego
              31 Jamal Lewis RB 5-11 245 28 Unrestricted Cleveland
              32 Bryant Johnson WR 6-3 216 26 Unrestricted Arizona
              33 Erik Coleman S 5-10 200 25 Unrestricted NY Jets
              34 Flozell Adams OT 6-7 340 32 Unrestricted Dallas
              35 Tyjuan Hagler LB 6-0 236 26 Restricted Indianapolis
              36 Bobby McCray DE 6-6 261 26 Unrestricted Jacksonville
              37 Kawika Mitchell LB 6-1 253 28 Unrestricted NY Giants
              38 Sean Locklear OT 6-4 308 26 Unrestricted Seattle
              39 L.J. Smith TE 6-3 258 27 Franchise Philadelphia
              40 Landon Johnson LB 6-2 232 26 Unrestricted Cincinnati

              Rk. Name Pos. Ht. Wt. Age FA type 2007 team 2008 team
              41 Rob Bironas K 6-0 205 30 Restricted Tennessee
              42 Gibril Wilson S 6-0 209 26 Unrestricted NY Giants
              43 Jerry Porter WR 6-2 220 29 Unrestricted Oakland
              44 Chuck Darby DT 6-0 297 32 Unrestricted Seattle
              45 Jamar Nesbit G 6-4 328 31 Unrestricted New Orleans
              46 Josh Brown K 6-0 212 28 Unrestricted Seattle
              47 Jimmy Kennedy DT 6-4 325 28 Unrestricted Chicago
              48 Tedy Bruschi LB 6-1 247 34 Unrestricted New England
              49 Mike Rucker DE 6-5 270 32 Unrestricted Carolina
              50 Dustin Colquitt P 6-3 210 25 Restricted Kansas City


              http://warroom.sportingnews.com/freeagents/
              If we can get any of those i'd be very happy.

              Comment


              • #8
                alot of good Offensive linemen on that list, If all we do in free agency is sign a few offensive lineman, I would be happy
                sigpic

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by axx View Post
                  If we can get any of those i'd be very happy.
                  I think Arizona is going to slap the franchise tag on Dansby.. Althought would be nice to have him in Denver..

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X