X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dolphins Cut Marty Booker today

Dolphins release Green, eight others
    February 11, 2008

MIAMI (TICKER) -- The Miami Dolphins released Trent Green on Monday, ending the veteran quarterback's disappointing one-year stint with the team.

Green was one of nine players released by the Dolphins, who also terminated the contracts of wide receiver Marty Booker, defensive tackle Keith Traylor and offensive tackle L.J. Shelton.

The moves were not unexpected and likely constituted the beginning of what promises to be a busy offseason for the Dolphins, who hired former coaching legend Bill Parcells as the team's director of football operations following the worst season in franchise history.

=======

Booker had 50 cacthes for 556 yards and 1 TD... Second year w/ 50 catches... He'll be 28 next season. Is he worth a risk to be a #2 WR if we cut Walker?

Bill Parcells is doing a tad bit of Spring Cleaning!

Comment

28? He'll be 32 next year...

but yeah, Marty will be a good risk to take, I mean he still has pretty solid hands

Comment

Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh no.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by xDenver Freakx View Post
          28? He'll be 32 next year...

but yeah, Marty will be a good risk to take, I mean he still has pretty solid hands

My bad... He'll be 32 indeed. Sorry! Still, if he came cheap and we had no other alternative... I would do it.

Comment

Marty Booker was/is nothing! I'm amazed he made it to 32 years old in the NFL......

Comment

Originally posted by stnzed View Post
              Marty Booker was/is nothing! I'm amazed he made it to 32 years old in the NFL......
              booker is a solid player that every good team has and thats why he has made it so long in the NFL

he is not spectacular by any means but every team needs good players.

but as for being a bronco i say no thanks, solid player but we need youth and speed neither of which are on bookers side.
              sigpic
              -------

Comment

We can do better than Booker.

Comment

Working...
                X