Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

All aboard the Stewart/Mendenhall Train!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All aboard the Stewart/Mendenhall Train!!!!

ok sorry i had to im real sick of people saying our running game has been getting it done of the last couple years . . . . . because the fact is they havent. i posted this in another thread but it was getting over looked because it was at the bottom of them page. however it provides facts (not just opinions like some)

you guys can keep pulling out all of the stats about yardage and ypc and the fact that we almost annually pull a 1000 yard back out of our butt but im going to say i dont care

we need a absolute threat in the backfield, somebody that can pound for the first but if given the opportunity can take it 50,60,70 yards for a TD . . . .. the key there is TD, all of our Rbs had only 7 TDs between them 11 backs in the NFL put up more TDs than all 3 of our and 21 scored more TDs than our rushing TD leader henry. teams were not scared of our 3 headed Rb nor should they have been.

sure all of our backs are servicable and capable of 1000 yard seasons, but so were 17 other RBs this year. this is shannys denver broncos the team that won their SBs with a devastating threat in our backfield, TD, this team needs a 1500-1600 yard back that can constantly score about 12+ TD by himself

also all of our backs are roleplayers . . . . they all come into the game in certain situations making us nauseatingly predicatable. when young comes in its on long yardage or screen type play if he gets the ball, when henry is there its short yardage grind out the clock time

we need consistency someone like an LT who can do everything and the D will have no idea what is coming at them. and that back is most likely Stewart or Mendenhall ( id even be content with Kevin Smith in the 2-3 round, only is we get another big impact player though)
    sigpic
    -------

J-Stew FTMFW!......

Comment

My sig says it all!...lol. Just say yes to proposition Mendenhall!

Say no to Jonathan Stewart cause he is a Chargers fan...Booo!

But if we did not get Mendenhall I would be cool with Stewy, maybe we could get Huey and Lewy and have a trio!

Comment

Originally posted by lancane View Post
        My sig says it all!...lol. Just say yes to proposition Mendenhall!

Say no to Jonathan Stewart cause he is a Chargers fan.
        ..Booo!

But if we did not get Mendenhall I would be cool with Stewy, maybe we could get Huey and Lewy and have a trio!

So was Terrell Davis ......

Comment

Originally posted by stnzed View Post
          So was Terrell Davis ......
          I know, it is a joke Stnzed! But maybe it holds weight since we hate the Chargers alot more now then we did then!

Hahaha...

Comment

either one is fine for me....
            lulz @ the Patriots

www.youtube.com/JayCutler4MVP

RIP DARRENT WILLIAMS
            RIP DAMIEN NASH
            RIP SEAN TAYLOR
            RIP BFC
            RIP Sneakers the Cat

Comment

I know, it is a joke Stnzed! But maybe it holds weight since we hate the Chargers alot more now then we did then!

Hahaha...

Yep, I totally just made that up, but he is from SD, making it more believable if I had a better poker face.

But......I did read that Mendenhall "only plays hard when he wants to"......

Comment

Yep, I totally just made that up, but he is from SD, making it more believable if I had a better poker face.

But......I did read that Mendenhall "only plays hard when he wants to"......
                I read Stewart is gay and has a leather fetish!

Hahahahaha...

Comment

I read Stewart is gay and has a leather fetish!

Hahahahaha...

Hey............................................... ...............................................At least he won't be having 9 babies with 9 babymommas............

Comment

Hey............................................... ...............................................At least he won't be having 9 babies with 9 babymommas............
                    Hahaha...lmfao! That was too much, I expected a retort, but not that! Sadly it would be true if that was the case...Oh God...too funny!

Comment

all jokes aside either two would be fine...

btw stay away from McFadden as well. I heard he took the Ryan Leaf Course on how to bust and make it big cash wise.
                      McDaniles Career as a failure of a Head Coach is being fulfilled. Termination of McFailure has happen.

Rejoice Bronco Fans we have taken our team back, but at a heavy cost.

Comment

Hahaha...lmfao! That was too much, I expected a retort, but not that! Sadly it would be true if that was the case...Oh God...too funny!

I'm ALWAYS looking on the bright side of things......

Comment

:dance:
                          sigpic

Comment

I still like Kenny Phillips but im starting to like the Stewart pick, followed closely by Mendenhall.

Comment

I'm just geeked up about having the NFL Network this year and being able to follow the combine a helluva lot better.......

Sucks for my fiance'...........

Bbbbwwwwwwwhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaa

Comment

Working...
                              X