• Time
  • Show
Clear All

A Tatum Bell replica jersey!!!!!
    sigpic

Comment

add a pair of broncos underwear and you got yourself a deal
      Originally posted by darth-hideous
      Champ losing a step, just means the rest of the NFL is now only two steps behind.
      Adopted by: CanDB & Peanut

Comment

J Dub aint goin anywhere. Shanny knows what he has in him, if he's healthy he'll be the guy again this year like he was in 06, and with some stability in the offense he'll flourish. Its not worth it to trade him or release him. If teams know that we're going to release him anyway they wont trade picks away just 'cause. Hes gonna stay.

Comment

Originally posted by Fat Joe View Post
          J Dub aint goin anywhere. Hes gonna stay.
          Do you want to bet on that?

Comment

I'd like to think that Shanahan would have a heart-to-heart talk with him, or just a slap upside the head, and let him know that he could still be the #1 guy if he just tries! Whining about becoming the #2 guy isn't going to get you anywhere. You've got to earn your position. If Walker has any gray matter between his ears, he's got to know that another team isn't going to want someone who doesn't want to actually EARN his spot on the roster. Walker can't have the #1 spot just on his past achievements. He has to prove that he still 'has it'. And he needs to prove that at Denver, or else he's history - anywhere.

But then again, I hear the Raiders will take just about ANYONE!!

Comment

Getting a 6th round pick is better than getting nothing, i.e. just cutting him. I'm thinking if it does go down with Tampa it'll be more like a conditional 5th based on how many games he plays or something like that.

Comment

wonder if he's still emotional bout D-Williams
                Originally posted by darth-hideous
                Champ losing a step, just means the rest of the NFL is now only two steps behind.
                Adopted by: CanDB & Peanut

Comment

the BUCS 4th round pick would be our best option

I hear DEN-TB are talking... We've recently worked out a deal (Plummer) with them... They were willing to give us their 4th round selection this year IF Jake showed up... SO, I think we might be able to revisit this.

TB seems to like risky, aging WRs... They hit HRs w/ Galloway, Hilliard... Mccardell and Keyshawn in the past... Seems like Gruden, along w/ TB, favors this WRs... Tim Brown and Jerry Rice.

SO... not out of the realm of possibility that TB (and Gruden) might roll the dice again and hope to get a rebound year from Javon Walker... Walker seems to shine every other year... SO... greater chance Walker is productive next year than their 4th round pick.

SO... I think it's 50/50 right now if DEN can get TB to give up their 4th round pick.

That 4th rounder would mean DEN has 3 4ths and 2 5ths... I'm sure they can turn some of those picks into a 3rd rounder.

Comment

I am not sure if anybody brought this up (I didnt read all the replies prior to posting) but I think a good trade would be Javon Walker for DJ Hackett. Straight up. Javon could go back to the NFC (we wont see him short of the SB), a playoff team, a passing team, and we get a good, young and equally injured WR.

Any thoughts?

Comment

Originally posted by Fat Joe View Post
                      J Dub aint goin anywhere. Shanny knows what he has in him, if he's healthy he'll be the guy again this year like he was in 06, and with some stability in the offense he'll flourish. Its not worth it to trade him or release him. If teams know that we're going to release him anyway they wont trade picks away just 'cause. Hes gonna stay.
                      Question is does he want to stay though? I'd obviously like him to stay for one more year if anything so we dont have to watse any drafts picks at the WR position.

Comment

Working...
                      X