Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DeShaun Foster released from Carolina

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3257338

Thoughts, if any. Or are we all agreeing that Travis, Selvin and Andre are our backs.

I thought long and hard about it and my thoughts about this are

SO?

Hell, I mean why just stick with who gets released in the NFL, I mean that is narrow minded. Why not also expand these threads into who gets cut in the AFL and CFL too and have polls to see who wants to sign em. Then we can as a collective send a letter to Shanny and Sundquist letting em how as fans what we think is good for the team.

Comment

Oh god.. here we go again.

Who else has been cut in the last 2-3 hours? Let's sign them too!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Spyder View Post

The poster just wanted to know what the community thinks about picking up another free agent running back. I see no harm in that.

Have a question for me? "Ask AO" A Non-Feedback Thread. You'll be glad you did!

2003, 2009 Fantasy League Champion!
        2006, 2010 Fantasy League Runner-up

Comment

I use to like Foster but he seems to get hurt too much lately.
          I say we just wait for a few more days while other RB's get cut and we can talk about signing them.

Comment

Originally posted by AsianOrange View Post
            The poster just wanted to know what the community thinks about picking up another free agent running back. I see no harm in that.
            Since you had to give your opinion, I'll give mine.

It gets old when these are the only threads made daily, especially when it's bringing in every old/washed up/piece of garbage in the league.

I can also assure you that I'm not the only one who gets tired of these being the only threads made.

It's not enough for me to leave, but it does kind of suck.
            sigpic

Comment

so many ppl complain about these threads... me i find them informative... i would have never known he was cut, now i do, so i like seeing them. i dont think he was implying that we sign foster just stating hes been cut. and i dont mind deshaun. decent back
              Canadian broncos fan for life

Comment

I really don't think Foster would bring anything special here as a Bronco.

I'll take my chances with Henry, Young, Hall.. and even maybe a rookie.

Comment

Since you had to give your opinion, I'll give mine.

It gets old when these are the only threads made daily, especially when it's bringing in every old/washed up/piece of garbage in the league.

I can also assure you that I'm not the only one who gets tired of these being the only threads made.

It's not enough for me to leave, but it does kind of suck.
                  Understood. I know it gets overwhelming but it is the offseason. I personally hate repetitive threads too but since this is another player and topic I don't see why not.

Have a question for me? "Ask AO" A Non-Feedback Thread. You'll be glad you did!

2003, 2009 Fantasy League Champion!
                  2006, 2010 Fantasy League Runner-up

Comment

Originally posted by deer_dance9 View Post
                    so many ppl complain about these threads... me i find them informative... i would have never known he was cut, now i do, so i like seeing them. i dont think he was implying that we sign foster just stating hes been cut. and i dont mind deshaun. decent back
                    If it was simply informative, then it probably either belonged in the Draft & Free Agency forum or Other Teams forum. Because usually when it's posted in the Broncos General Discussion, it gives me the idea that the OP is suggesting we sign him.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SoCaliBronco View Post
                      http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3257338

Thoughts, if any. Or are we all agreeing that Travis, Selvin and Andre are our backs.
                      I'm good with our current backs...I don't think Foster would add any more value than our current backs (we already have speed in Selvin Young). Plus Foster is often injured...

Either way thanks for the post...as another member indicated I probably would not have known he got cut if it were not for your post. Everyone will have their own opinion but I see no harm in your post.

-Joe
                      To live is to suffer, to survive is to find meaning in the suffering.

sigpic

Comment

Foster has been one of the most overrated players in the NFL since 2003. He lived off his rep as an improving runner from the Panthers NFC champ game against the Eagles (where he broke like 8 tackles) and ESPN highlights because he is a boom or bust runner and ESPN uses the LONG runs and doesn't mention he had say a 100 yard game, but 50 came on one carry and the other 50 came on 19....

Not worth it.
                        Bronco fan from Packer Land.
                        Lefty Writer on The Sports Show with Woody Paige and Les Shapiro
                        Tweet me @JoRo_5551

Comment

Henry/Young/Hall should not be our only RB's.

And Foster has no buisness whatsoever in the backfield with them.

Comment

He has more career fumbles than touchdowns..........

Eww

Comment

Originally posted by deer_dance9 View Post
                              lulz god forbid you check out NFL.com every few blue moons...

Comment

Working...
                              X