Crazy Trade Idea.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crazy Trade Idea.

Ok this is me coming up with a trade that would be a very good trade for the Broncos and the Jets. It probably would never happen, but here it goes.

Broncos get:
    Laverneus Coles
    Johnathan Vilma
    NYJ R1 08

Jets get:
    Javon Walker
    Ian Gold
    Den R1 08
    Den R4 08
    Den R7 08
    Den R2 09

Maybe a little unrealistic, but it would be an amazing trade, and the values pretty much match up.

With the sixth overall pick in the draft, the Broncos would take whoever is left of:
    Sedrick Ellis
    Jake Long
    Glen Dorsey
    Owned:
    sigpic

Obviously, DJ would move back to outside linebacker, playing alongside his close friend and former teammate at the U.
    Owned:
    sigpic

Comment

That's grand theft for the Broncos.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronkster View Post
        Ok this is me coming up with a trade that would be a very good trade for the Broncos and the Jets. It probably would never happen, but here it goes.

Broncos get:
        Laverneus Coles
        Johnathan Vilma
        NYJ R1 08

Jets get:
        Javon Walker
        Ian Gold
        Den R1 08
        Den R4 08
        Den R7 08
        Den R2 09

Maybe a little unrealistic, but it would be an amazing trade, and the values pretty much match up.

With the sixth overall pick in the draft, the Broncos would take whoever is left of:
        Sedrick Ellis
        Jake Long
        Glen Dorsey

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We likely will get to move up and get some pick leverage with Walker, we could take Otah or Williams, get Shaun Rogers likely and still add Dre Moore or a linebacker, a halfback and top talent next year...too much for one player.

Comment

Broncos get:
          Laverneus Coles
          Johnathan Vilma
          NYJ R1 08

Jets get:
          Javon Walker
          Ian Gold
          Den R1 08
          Den R4 08
          Den R7 08
          Den R2 09

Sedrick Ellis
          Jake Long
          Glen Dorsey

Comment

I tried this trade in Madden and it didn't even work!?

Comment

Originally posted by BroncosTX77 View Post
              If I could give you a CP I would. Lol!

Comment

Originally posted by Dream View Post
                i thought you couldnt have more than 3 guys/picks in a trade in madden
                maybe it's just my old version of madden.
                No surprise -- LT left his balls on the bench

No wonder Haynesworth is asking for so much money. Being a hitman is expensive.

Comment

4 draft picks for one guy????? C'mon, that doesn't even make sense.

Coles is not any kind of an upgrade over Walker & a healthy Gold is going to be better than a broken down Vilma although the latter is probably the better player when healthy.

Just seems like giving away the draft to get one guy that is injured as I type. I know this is a free msg board for fresh ideas, but where does some of this stuff come from?
                  Supporter of the "Don't Like the Thread, Don't Post In It" rule

Comment

I mean I didn't get this from anywhere... Obviously I made it up. Do y'all want Vilma though? or Coles?
                    Owned:
                    sigpic

Comment

I mean I didn't get this from anywhere... Obviously I made it up. Do y'all want Vilma though? or Coles?
                      I'd rather have Al Wilson and Ashley Lelie come back than those 2 coming here.....

Comment

Did you check the point value of those picks?

Seems like we would be giving up a lot of picks to move up a few spots.

Also. Coles does not fit Denver at all. He is a downgrade of Walker. Denver needs someone to stretch the field. Coles is on the decline of his career.

Also, I don't see NYJ wanting Gold. Why would they bring in another 4-3 LB...that is the main reason they are even willing to part with Vilma. He doesn't fit their 3-4 scheme.

I personally think Walker for Vilma is a pretty legit straight up trade. Both have been very good, pro-bowlers, and both have injuries. If anything we should only have to throw in a later round draft. IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Dream View Post
                          LOL, it did for me.

Comment

Working...
                          X