Earl Bennett...UPDATE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Earl Bennett...UPDATE

According to a news article from Draft Daddy, it is stating that WR Earl Bennett from Vanderbilt has been working out with Jay Cutler, Brandon Marshall and Tony Scheffler in Atlanta since January 10th. Also, it stated that Cutler has requested that the Broncos draft him come April.

Interesting stuff, mind posting the link to the article?

Comment

Bull****

It would be awesome if it was true though!

Comment

Can he do that? Wouldn't that be considered tampering? Not sure just asking.

Comment

Originally posted by BF View Post
          According to a news article from Draft Daddy, it is stating that WR Earl Bennett from Vanderbilt has been working out with Jay Cutler, Brandon Marshall and Tony Scheffler in Atlanta since January 10th. Also, it stated that Cutler has requested that the Broncos draft him come April.
          Ha ha. Ill believe it when I see a link.
          sigpic

And THAT'S, the Cosmic Perspective.

Comment

Haha, unlikely. If this were the case, shouldn't he just drop out of the draft and turn up at TC as a street free agent?
            sigpic

Elvon Millervil eat grues for breakfast.

Pey-Pey to Bey-Bey for the Tey-Dey.

Comment

Originally posted by Gr3yStreet View Post
              Sorry I'am not a computer whiz, not sure how to attach it here! Go to Draft Daddy.com and click on DRAFT BLOG and scroll a little bit down. Also other interesting news. Sorry to hear you doubt me!

Comment

good idea

I don't know if it's true or false but as I already post:

If Broncos quarterback Jay Cutler has a chance to play the part of lobbyist in the upcoming draft, it's clear he will quickly take up the cause of Earl Bennett.

The Vanderbilt wide receiver became Cutler's favorite target during Bennett's freshman season and has already jumped into this year's draft after concluding his junior season article from RMN 1-19-2008

Comment

Originally posted by Gr3yStreet View Post
                  I believe it... mainly because how good of friends they are.

Comment

Sorry I'am not a computer whiz, not sure how to attach it here! Go to Draft Daddy.com and click on DRAFT BLOG and scroll a little bit down. Also other interesting news. Sorry to hear you doubt me!

Heres a link and the quote.

http://www.draftdaddy.com/blog/nfldraft.cfm

Vanderbilt wide receiver Earl Bennett has been at Chip Smith's joint in Atlanta working out with Jay Cutler, Brandon Marshall and Tony Scheffler since Jan 10. Word is, Cutler is telling Denver Broncos head coach Mike Shannahan to draft Bennett, which isn't surprising.
                    sigpic

And THAT'S, the Cosmic Perspective.

Comment

http://draftdaddy.com/blog/nfldraft.cfm

Vanderbilt wide receiver Earl Bennett has been at Chip Smith's joint in Atlanta working out with Jay Cutler, Brandon Marshall and Tony Scheffler since Jan 10. Word is, Cutler is telling Denver Broncos head coach Mike Shannahan to draft Bennett, which isn't surprising.

Comment

It's there...here is a link

Thx,
                        Joe
                        To live is to suffer, to survive is to find meaning in the suffering.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by muse View Post
                          Haha, unlikely. If this were the case, shouldn't he just drop out of the draft and turn up at TC as a street free agent?
                          He should if he's a team player.
                          lulz @ the Patriots

www.youtube.com/JayCutler4MVP

RIP DARRENT WILLIAMS
                          RIP DAMIEN NASH
                          RIP SEAN TAYLOR
                          RIP BFC
                          RIP Sneakers the Cat

Comment

Originally posted by garzjoe View Post
                            It's there...here is a link

Thx,
                            Joe
                            OK I have a ?? on that note...first its great news for all bronco fans but my ?? is can we trade up in the draft and get a few extra picks in later rounds and still draft him where's he expected to get drafted at 1st round 2nd round let me know

Comment

Originally posted by BroncosTX77 View Post
                              http://draftdaddy.com/blog/nfldraft.cfm

You beat me to it!

-Joe
                              To live is to suffer, to survive is to find meaning in the suffering.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X