Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SBboundBRONCOS View Post
    ouch . . . . :lmao:

i like earl but i feel if we can pull an extra 3rd id take him but saying he doesnt make it that far i would love DJ Hall from bama, he looks like he would compliment Marshall excellently or even donnie avery (4.2 speed )
    I really am only guessing, I hope Shanahan pulls a smokescreen and nabs Mendenhall, then somehow gets an additional pick in the second round and nabs Earl Bennett with one and takes a defensive player with the other. I think it would be sweet if all of a sudden we get maybe Mendenhall, Harrison and Bennett, or if Otah somehow fell into the second round we get Otah and Bennett...you know something that makes everyone happy...except the anti-halfback crowd...lol.

And I still like Bruce Hocker from Duquesne, but I am sure he will be overlooked by us...

Comment

Originally posted by lancane View Post
      I really am only guessing, I hope Shanahan pulls a smokescreen and nabs Mendenhall, then somehow gets an additional pick in the second round and nabs Earl Bennett with one and takes a defensive player with the other. I think it would be sweet if all of a sudden we get maybe Mendenhall, Harrison and Bennett, or if Otah somehow fell into the second round we get Otah and Bennett...you know something that makes everyone happy...except the anti-halfback crowd...lol.

And I still like Bruce Hocker from Duquesne, but I am sure he will be overlooked by us...
      i wouldnt be mad with that but what do you think of hall
      sigpic
      -------

Comment

Originally posted by SBboundBRONCOS View Post
        i wouldnt be mad with that but what do you think of hall
        Good break away speed, he spreads the field alright, has decent moves and good hands, not a great nose for the endzone but runs above average in his routes...he would be a good pickup if we miss out on Bennett...

Comment

Working...
        X