Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

would anyone like to see Michael Pittman in Orange & Blue?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • would anyone like to see Michael Pittman in Orange & Blue?

    He is a UFA this year and before everyone say ahhhh he's old, he's run down etc. etc. etc.

    consider the fact that yes he's 32, but over the 10 years in the league the guy has only carried the rock 1300 times. That's an average of 130 times per year. He did have an injury last year but it should be all ready to go this year and he runs like a Mac Truck (he's ripped) and he's good at catching the ball out of the backfiled.

    I don't know many teams that would be in the hunt for someone like Pittman but maybe we could get him for low cost? The Buc's just resigned Bennett and they have Graham and Darby hangin around so I highly doubt they try to negotiate with PittBull Pittman!!

    Just my little thought for the day!

    let the flaming begin!!
    sigpic

  • #2
    no thanks, don't need him.

    Comment


    • #3
      Great we add another loser to an already hurting stable...how about we just sign thirty busts, I mean someone is bound to be a star! Kidding of course, we have too many questionables and with Henry returning we can take a kid in the draft and slowly work him into the system...but he better be ready cause when Henry and Young are hurt again he will have to run the rock with Hall...

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Jermz79 View Post
        He is a UFA this year and before everyone say ahhhh he's old, he's run down etc. etc. etc.

        consider the fact that yes he's 32, but over the 10 years in the league the guy has only carried the rock 1300 times. That's an average of 130 times per year. He did have an injury last year but it should be all ready to go this year and he runs like a Mac Truck (he's ripped) and he's good at catching the ball out of the backfiled.

        I don't know many teams that would be in the hunt for someone like Pittman but maybe we could get him for low cost? The Buc's just resigned Bennett and they have Graham and Darby hangin around so I highly doubt they try to negotiate with PittBull Pittman!!

        Just my little thought for the day!

        let the flaming begin!!
        Not for me...if we are going to get another back he has to be younger and better than Pittman.

        -Joe
        To live is to suffer, to survive is to find meaning in the suffering.

        sigpic

        Comment


        • #5
          Henry/Young/Hall/Bell/Sapp.

          We don't need another average RB.

          Comment


          • #6
            hahahahaha
            no.
            just, no.

            Comment


            • #7
              isnt this the same clown that ramed his pregnet wifes car, and has all these restraining orders against him?
              sigpic

              Comment


              • #8
                ^ Yeah, he also beats his wife. No thanks.



                sigpic


                Myself, Shawn (a chefs fan) and Mike on our way home from the Sand Trap in June '06. (Mildenhall AFB)

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Straz1999 View Post
                  ^ Yeah, he also beats his wife. No thanks.
                  Hey now, bondage is not a crime!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    no, we need fresh legs at Rb. Mendenhall #12 Denver Broncos.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Nope. Don't need him. Even though he would probably run for 1000 yards in our system.
                      Owned:
                      sigpic

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Bronkster View Post
                        Nope. Don't need him. Even though he would probably run for 1000 yards in our system.
                        why in gods name are people so enamored with freaking 1000 yard backs . . . . it is nothing special man
                        sigpic
                        -------

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by axx View Post
                          no, we need fresh legs at Rb. Mendenhall #12 Denver Broncos.
                          Please, mods seriously?

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Momentum View Post
                            Please, mods seriously?
                            That is his opinion, this is a thread about a particular running back and weighing in the possibilities of adding that back or not...he, like many others prefer someone else. There is nothing against him stating he would prefer someone else, it was simple and to the point. So I wonder what you are asking the mods to do? -- 'Oh no, he mentioned Mendenhall, tar him and cover him with feathers and let someone beat him!' Enough is enough, this board is set for opinions, he did not hijack the thread or do anything else against the board regulations...unless they suddenly ban people's thoughts and opinions and then I do not think this board would be here any longer!

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Momentum View Post
                              Please, mods seriously?
                              Is Mendenhall going to cause you to have a nervous breakdown? Well have one already! I like us to get him, but if we don't get him, I'am not gonna lose sleep over it. Hell, I get tired hearing of Okam getting drafted but it doesn't bother me if people like him enough to draft him. Opinions are like a&^&l's, everybody has one.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X