Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Now that Walker is gone, DRAFT DESEAN JACKSON from CAL! (Merged)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now that Walker is gone, DRAFT DESEAN JACKSON from CAL! (Merged)

Brandon needs some help and Jackson can bring our return game to Devin Hester Status as well as become a deep threat down field for us!
    PLEASE

DRAFT WR - DESEAN JACKSON and go defense in the 2nd round!!!!!!!

NO

Devin Thomas WR Michigan State

Comment

No, no WR in the first. Denver's had a bad history with first round WR's.

Comment

Originally posted by kratos_godofwar View Post
        No, no WR in the first. Denver's had a bad history with first round WR's.
        Denver has had pretty much a bad history with anything they drafted in the first, besides Linebackers.....

Comment

Originally posted by BroncosTX77 View Post
          Denver has had pretty much a bad history with anything they drafted in the first, besides Linebackers.....

And quarterbacks!

Comment

With the 11'th pick of the 2006 Draft the Broncos pic Jay Cutler....

Comment

yes, sad but true. but things have looked promising as of late.

Comment

Originally posted by kratos_godofwar View Post
                yes, sad but true. but things have looked promising as of late.
                Not that promising, not even a pro bowl receive we take on day one pans out! I say screw receivers until day two! Hahaha...

Comment

Desean Jackson = Tedd Ginn Jr just not as big. My answer to this post is....HELL NO!!!

Comment

Just in case you missed it here is a thread about Desean Jackson posted earlier today.

http://forums.denverbroncos.com/showthread.php?t=112169

Originally posted by humpbobby View Post
                    I dont think DeSean Jackson will even scratch the surface of what Hester is in the SPT return game

Any comparison to him just because he is fast to me is just absurd.IMO
                    :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo:

Comment

NOOOOOOOOO!!! :brick:

The only way we draft a WR is if we go Malcolm Kelly from Oklahoma!

That being said I don't think we will draft a WR in the first! Maybe Thomas or Bennett in the second!

Honestly who wants a 5'9", 167lbs, WR?
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by lancane View Post
                        Not that promising, not even a pro bowl receive we take on day one pans out! I say screw receivers until day two! Hahaha...

More promising than any other draft's we've seen from Shanahan, LOL. But I agree with drafting a WR on day two.

Comment

Lets trade for Chad Johnson and then sign Randy Moss. Thats what I want

Comment

Originally posted by JayCutler4MVP!!! View Post
                            Lets trade for Chad Johnson and then sign Randy Moss. Thats what I want
                            No to Chad, yes to Randy. I only say no to Chad because that mean's giving up draft picks to get him.

Comment

Draft DeSean Jackson from CAL!!!

We need a return game and this guy is the next Devin Hester! He can also releive some pressure from Brandon Marshall now that Walker is gone....

We can do Defense in the 2nd!

Comment

Working...
                              X