No announcement yet.

Colbert may work

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Colbert may work

I just looked up Colbert. Decent size and better speed than he gets credit for. Look at the videos on NFL.com/itunes. He flat out burns the falcos DB and He Burns Mike McKenzie in new orleans. He can play. I'm exited to see what he can you with a real Quarterback.
    I Bleed orange and Blue.

Originally posted by BroncoFrk41
    I just looked up Colbert. Decent size and better speed than he gets credit for. Look at the videos on NFL.com/itunes. He flat out burns the falcos DB and He Burns Mike McKenzie in new orleans. He can play. I'm exited to see what he can you with a real Quarterback.
    Whats his height and weight?

Comment

See guys? This is what the Broncos are doing this year. Doing their homework and finding underrated guys like him that have potential.
      sigpic
      Made by Houshmazode

Comment

Originally posted by Bowie Man
        See guys? This is what the Broncos are doing this year. Doing their homework and finding underrated guys like him that have potential.
        Not "underrated"... underachieving. It's a low risk gamble. He didn't pan out in Carolina, but the team is hoping they can realize the potential he had coming out of USC. If he doesn't, well, it's an easy cut.

Comment

At this point he is more proven than anyone in the draft. He had a 700 yard season mixed in with injuries and inconsistency. Hopefully he can get over that mental hurdle of inconsistency and dropping passes he should hold on to. If he can catch the ball he will be a big asset for Cutler.

Comment

Isn't that kinda what they should've been doing all along?......

Comment

Originally posted by Warhawk
              Not "underrated"... underachieving. It's a low risk gamble. He didn't pan out in Carolina, but the team is hoping they can realize the potential he had coming out of USC. If he doesn't, well, it's an easy cut.
              Since there are very few people who liked the signing I said underrated, but underachieving fits just as well.
              sigpic
              Made by Houshmazode

Comment

Originally posted by stnzed
                2-che (How do you spell that anyway?) Yes it is, but I also meant they aren't just going out and signing any big name just because it's a big name.
                sigpic
                Made by Houshmazode

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoFrk41
                  Don't let Panther fans hear you say that, you'll get an ear full

Comment

2-che (How do you spell that anyway?) Yes it is, but I also meant they aren't just going out and signing any big name just because it's a big name.

Touche......

Comment

Originally posted by stnzed
                      Of course...but Shanahan is your talent evaluator so...

Ride the Lightning!
                      Bolts hand Denver its worst home loss since 1966

"I don't know if I've ever been more embarrassed," Broncos coach Mike Shanahan said following a 41-3 home loss to the Chargers, the Broncos third straight defeat against their AFC West rival. "I don't think our players have ever been more embarrassed to put on that type of show." - October 7, 2007
                      http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci_7112334

Comment

I thought that Niko Koutouvedis was a pretty big name and they are talking to him. To use a baseball analogy they are swinging to make contact rather than swinging for the fence.

Comment

Originally posted by YouCantTouchLT
                          Of course...but Shanahan is your talent evaluator so...

Ride the Lightning!

".....so.." what? Sometimes, when you post, it's a good idea to have a point.

Or, if you think you have a point......you should probably finish making it.

Shanahan's talent evaluation has been good enough to consistently beat the Chargers......What does that say about a team that has had three of the best talent evaluators in the league for years?......
                          Last edited by stnzed; 03-03-2008, 06:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dean
                            I thought that Niko Koutouvedis was a pretty big name and they are talking to him. To use a baseball analogy they are swinging to make contact rather than swinging for the fence.
                            Very funny. Who is he anyway or are you pulling my leg? Tha analogy fits though.
                            sigpic
                            Made by Houshmazode

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoStampede
                              Whats his height and weight?
                              Sorry it took so long to get back to you. Colbert is 6'1" and 205 lbs.
                              I Bleed orange and Blue.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎