Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dunn / Broncos Interested in Warrick Dunn? (Merged)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by cvnorton View Post
    I totally agree with you on Henry which is why I stated earlier I wish we hadn't kept him. I wish we could find a way to resurrect our running game with high character individuals without bringing in senior citizens (RB age)

Let me add that had we not kept Henry I would not be opposed to bringing in Dunn.
    Fair enough

We had a pretty good stable of RB's when we managed to bring G Hearst to town. Dunn is leap years ahead of Hearst at this point in his career. There are plenty of yards left on those legs.

Like I originally stated: Dunn will end up in Houston. He wont have a problem unseating Green and will be there for a couple of years. Then he will be there to groom this year's pick. Not to mention they are more likely to win more games.

Comment

• Originally posted by jhildebrand View Post
      Fair enough

We had a pretty good stable of RB's when we managed to bring G Hearst to town. Dunn is leap years ahead of Hearst at this point in his career. There are plenty of yards left on those legs.

Like I originally stated: Dunn will end up in Houston. He wont have a problem unseating Green and will be there for a couple of years. Then he will be there to groom this year's pick. Not to mention they are more likely to win more games.
      Dont get me wrong on Henry. I was pumped on Henry. I bought the propaganda machine that is Dove Valley's kool aid and drank it up! I really thought Henry was going to be the poo.

Now I just want him to prove he can go a year without injury again.

Comment

• warick dunn

warick dunn an all time rusher in the broncos uniform in september but that is if we sign him we have to because travis gets injured to much and he still not passing his physical.................Thoughts................. ...
        Last edited by cutler2o8; 03-03-2008, 08:11 PM.

Comment

• redundant thread

“If you're not improving . . . chances are you're not going to win.” - Mike Shanahan

Comment

• Originally posted by haywire4broncos View Post
            redundant thread
            There is about 8 pages on this very topic. Good luck.

Comment

• Why are we wasting time on Garrison Hearst.....err Warrick Dunn....oh wait, same thing....awesome runner 8 years before and now they're looking for a last ditched team instead of retiring

Comment

• Originally posted by BarkdogRX7 View Post
                Why are we wasting time on Garrison Hearst.....err Warrick Dunn....oh wait, same thing....awesome runner 8 years before and now they're looking for a last ditched team instead of retiring
                Yea because Garrison was a top 4 active rusher in the league when he had a chance to come here and Garrison also ran for more than 10,000 yards.

:sighs and sarcasm everywhere:

*try having knowledge and stats about a player if you are going to assasinate his character*

Comment

• F*CK NO!!!

Comment

• Denver is a young team.....

having more experienced players (aka Vets) is VERY helpful to a team.....every team that wins a super bowl has a couple vets on their team.....

simply for that reason I woulnd't mind having Dunn on Denver's team.....
                    "I'm also serious when I say: You can't stop Elvis Dumervil; you can only hope to contain him." -Peter King-

sigpic
                    -The best in the business-

Comment

Working...
                    X