Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dream's 10,000th Post - Here's his 10,000th Mock!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dream's 10,000th Post - Here's his 10,000th Mock!

Coming soon. . . ETA: 30 minutes.

Originally posted by Dream View Post
    Coming soon. . . ETA: 30 minutes.
    10,000 Mocks???

I can Hardly WAIT!!! :dance::clap:

This here is history in the making!

Honestly though, congrats on your ridiculously high post count! I'll hit you up with a cp.
    sigpic

Comment

I donno which is more impressive... that many posts or that many mocks....

Grats though man, glad we've had you around that long
      Bronco fan from Packer Land.
      Lefty Writer on The Sports Show with Woody Paige and Les Shapiro
      Tweet me @JoRo_5551

Comment

There's no pictures yet, (hard to find for some of these guys) but without further adieu. . .

Comment

Great information for each pick, I do not agree with the picks themselves...but I understood the reasoning behind each pick taken. Good work, plus I like the way you had it on 'The Beat' so you got more hits...very shrewed my friend...lol.

Comment

Nice mock dream, I'm not sold on most, mainly Williams and Choice who by far have me worried about how they will fare in Denver. Choice may be slightly better then Henry but thats not a big margin, Williams worries me in the department of strength and how well that can translate to pass rush and run blocking is to be seen.
            McDaniles Career as a failure of a Head Coach is being fulfilled. Termination of McFailure has happen.

Rejoice Bronco Fans we have taken our team back, but at a heavy cost.

Comment

Originally posted by lancane View Post
              Great information for each pick, I do not agree with the picks themselves...but I understood the reasoning behind each pick taken. Good work, plus I like the way you had it on 'The Beat' so you got more hits...very shrewed my friend...lol.

I always put my mocks on there, but point well taken.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoKazuki View Post
                Nice mock dream, I'm not sold on most, mainly Williams and Choice who by far have me worried about how they will fare in Denver. Choice may be slightly better then Henry but thats not a big margin, Williams worries me in the department of strength and how well that can translate to pass rush and run blocking is to be seen.
                I hear you, but keep in mind I never do my mocks based on what I want the Broncos to do - but what I think they'll do. (I guess the only homer pick in there for me is Demps.)

It's been said twice (to myself) and to Wabbit, that OT and DT seem to be the top priorities, so I just went with the best value I could, considering I wasn't going to project trades.

Thanks for the comments, and just so you know, I don't view Williams as a top twelve guy, or Laws as top value at #42, but that's considering the (better) players being off the board.

Comment

I hear you, but keep in mind I never do my mocks based on what I want the Broncos to do - but what I think they'll do. (I guess the only homer pick in there for me is Demps.)

It's been said twice (to myself) and to Wabbit, that OT and DT seem to be the top priorities, so I just went with the best value I could, considering I wasn't going to project trades.

Thanks for the comments.
                  Pretty much like my mock is on my sig...lol. Mendenhall of course is a bit of a homer pick, but he would be a shock pick for most of the league, so I hope. I do have two defensive linemen and two offensive linemen in my mock, and that is something I could see happening. I am not sold on Williams, but like I said I understood the pick, and I like Choice but mainly if we lose out on Mendenhall...

I think we always have our favorites, but sometimes they go against the grain of what we believe will happen. That is what seperates us from your average draftniks, we go out of our way to make it look feesable in most cases, even if we know the likelyhood is very low...heh, I am just as guilty!

Comment

My only nitpick is Lynch aint retiring.

Great mock though, love it. You explained out your position on each pick and even if it isn't what happens I still think you did a great job
                    Tweet me @JoRo_5551

Comment

Thanks for the comments, and just so you know, I don't view Williams as a top twelve guy, or Laws as top value at #42, but that's considering the (better) players being off the board.
                      Who is the top twelve guy if you picked Dream? Same with 42.

Curious
                      Tweet me @JoRo_5551

Comment

Originally posted by lancane View Post
                        Pretty much like my mock is on my sig...lol. Mendenhall of course is a bit of a homer pick, but he would be a shock pick for most of the league, so I hope. I do have two defensive linemen and two offensive linemen in my mock, and that is something I could see happening. I am not sold on Williams, but like I said I understood the pick, and I like Choice but mainly if we lose out on Mendenhall...

I think we always have our favorites, but sometimes they go against the grain of what we believe will happen. That is what seperates us from your average draftniks, we go out of our way to make it look feesable in most cases, even if we know the likelyhood is very low...heh, I am just as guilty!

I was just looking at your mock and I do enjoy it. I'd of chosen Stewart or Mendenhall at #12 had I wanted to do my (favorites) mock - but you know the story. I don't know anything about Tevaga and not much about Titus Brown. Otherwise those are all solid players. I also left out Drago, because people would have called "homer" on me again, but heck - I know the guy, so if he gets a call by the Broncos I definitely wanna go party with him!

The only problem is the lack of a tackle early, which by all means is a top two round lock for Denver. I love Zuttah and have been putting him in my mocks since November, but I just don't see him being an NFL tackle. RT, maybe. Probably a guard. I do like what you did though.

Comment

Originally posted by JoRo View Post
                          Who is the top twelve guy if you picked Dream? Same with 42.

Curious
                          If I got to homer out and do the picks I wanted that had something to do with a need, it'd be Stewart or Mendenhall at #12 (I hate Henry) and then at #42, I'd probably homer out with Philip Wheeler. Lofton would obviously be a solid selection there as well; but I have a feeling Sam Baker could slip to #42; so I'd take a look there as well.

I'd emphasize immediate impact over need, and RB/LB are positions where a lot of rookies contribute early in a big way.

So that'd probably be a few guys.

Comment

really nice job. Could be the best mock, I've seen so far. I really like Beau Bell, I don't know much about the receiver you picked in the 4th but you make him sound really good. My only concern is this: if Ryan Harris and Chris Williams both end up being solid LT's will either of them be able to make the switch to RT to take over for Pears? It just seems to me that both Williams and Harris are true LT's. Wouldn't it be more valuable to pick up someone who is better suited as a RT, possibly in a later round?

Comment

I think that is a great mock, I would like to see a safety like Demps or Hefney, I think with a solid front seven Abdullah and one of these guys would be great. I could also see the Broncos selecting someone like Zibikowski who is more in the mold of Lynch but I personally would rather see them move in a different direction.

Can Simpson return kicks? I haven't heard of him.

I actually like Laws at #42, I think he has value there as he will be picked up somewhere in the second, I take it you think Sims will be gone by then?

I would like to Bennett added but I agree if we can't pick up a 3rd there really is no place for him with the current selections.

What do you think about Owen Schmitt or Ray Rice instead of Tashard Choice? Rice might be gone and he doesn't necessarily compliment Young but he migth turn out to be a good feature back, and Schmitt could play FB and open up holes that would allow Young more success running insed and he could also take carries for the tough yards inside.

I respect your opinion so I'm eager to hear what you think and congrats on reaching 10,000

Comment

Working...
                              X