Tape on Kenny Phillips

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tape on Kenny Phillips

For all of those who have never seen the boy play.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9kcFea5fnyg

My favorite is the Pass Interference when he could have had an INT, now that's Ed Reed instincts.

If Denver trades down, I like the guy, but sorry, not at 12.

Btw, Jamie Dukes isn't exactly the endorsement I need to hear, he's a certified idiot......

Comment

That's a highlight reel yo.

I saw a highlight reel of Mike McMahon and I honestly thought he was the second coming of Randall Cunningham.

Comment

Originally posted by silkamilkamonic View Post
        That's a highlight reel yo.

I saw a highlight reel of Mike McMahon and I honestly thought he was the second coming of Randall Cunningham.

Touche touche

Comment

The hit where he got pass interference I do not understand. The ball hit the WR's hands then Phillips crushed him,

I would be very excited if we got phillips at 12

Comment

He could be tough to pass up at 12.
            vote HILLIS in 2009!

Comment

Originally posted by armchair scout View Post
              He could be tough to pass up at 12.
              Yeah, I can see that...even though most experts tell you guys he is not even a top twenty pick!

Comment

I've never been comfortable with saying tape because that's not what that is.

Tape is what you get from respective universities from different angled lenses.

This is a highlight real. This is video from TV. There's a little difference. Thanks, none the less.

It's a semantics thing with me.

Comment

Originally posted by Dream View Post

This is a highlight real. This is video from TV. There's a little difference. Thanks, none the less.

I hear ya.

A newer poster replied in a thread about some footage of Owen Schmitt. I told him to search youtube, and that it was highlight videos only, not scouting film.

Big difference.

Comment

Are they're any ways to watch actual game film? website or something

Comment

Originally posted by BF_forever View Post
                      Nope! I don't think so......Unless you have worked for the Patriots, I think......

Comment

Originally posted by BF_forever View Post
                        Not that I know of. Gotta ask the universities if you want it.

Comment

If they trade down to the early to mid 20s, KP would be a great pick. I know I'd rather have him than McCree or Manuel, either of whom are merely short-term answers, and average ones at that.

The deficiency of the Miami program as of late is a big reason why good players like Phillips and Beason last year didn't jump off the screen. Like Beason, I think Phillips could excel and be an impact player upon NFL arrival.

Comment

Not that I know of. Gotta ask the universities if you want it.
                            shoot. That would be really cool. didnt think that there would be a way to though.

Comment

Originally posted by lancane View Post
                              Yeah, I can see that...even though most experts tell you guys he is not even a top twenty pick!
                              Agreed, I could see us making the pick at #12 because of the need but he didn't even look that great on a "highlight reel". He looked good at points during the season, but I think theres other needs that can be filled with greater value.

If he was there with our second I would say go for it though

Comment

Working...
                              X