Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Byant Johnson?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Byant Johnson?

    Whats the news on him? Has he signed anywhere? Are we even looking at him?

  • #2
    Originally posted by rockrules40 View Post
    Whats the news on him? Has he signed anywhere? Are we even looking at him?
    I would say that he's going to sign for a pretty good chunk of change.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by rockrules40 View Post
      Whats the news on him? Has he signed anywhere? Are we even looking at him?
      He is visiting the Redskins, though I can't imagine them breaking the bank on him with Moss and Randle El. I wonder if we are waiting for his stock to drop. i hope we take a look.:wave:
      vote HILLIS in 2009!

      Comment


      • #4
        I really think he would fit in well here, he knows his place and is a pretty good player even though he didn't turn out to be the receiver that Arizona wanted him to be. I remember a few games where either Boldin or Fitz were out and he put up some solid numbers. I hope we at least look at this guy, but don't break the bank for him.

        Comment


        • #5
          He signed with Buffalo a couple days ago.

          I'll post a link when I have time.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by silkamilkamonic View Post
            He signed with Buffalo a couple days ago.

            I'll post a link when I have time.
            I've got a link for you and no, he hasn't signed with anyone


            http://www.nfl.com/freeagency?icampaign=TR_free

            He's still teamless.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Bronco_Rob View Post
              I've got a link for you and no, he hasn't signed with anyone


              http://www.nfl.com/freeagency?icampaign=TR_free

              He's still teamless.
              Yea I couldn't find a link. I heard the "rumor" on another message board and the fact that there was no link kind of surprises me.

              If we had the option, who would want?

              Bryant Johnson, or trade for Roy WIlliams?

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by silkamilkamonic View Post
                Yea I couldn't find a link. I heard the "rumor" on another message board and the fact that there was no link kind of surprises me.

                If we had the option, who would want?

                Bryant Johnson, or trade for Roy WIlliams?
                Williams is the kind of player we need, but in your question... I'd take Bryant. We wouldn't have to sacrifice a high draft pick to sign a FA. Williams would come at a hefty price. Last time we gave up a 2nd round pick for a WR, it ended nasty and only got a one year rental out of it.

                I'd rather see us use the pick and develop a young core of players.
                sigpic

                Comment


                • #9
                  I Still think we should take a look at brandon LLoyd... He had a couple of soso if not Sh*tty seasons with the redskins but maybe a new environment and guy that can throw the ball to him, would get him back to his old form, like when he was in SF... I feel like he would be a better number to than Colbert....


                  10 Division Championships:

                  1977-1978-1984-1986-1987
                  1989-1991-1996-1998-2005

                  6 Conference Championships:

                  1977-1986-1987-1989-1997-1998

                  2 SuperBowl Championships:

                  1997-1998

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    No. Brandon Lloyd is a far below mediocre player who people think is decent because he had a couple of highlight reel catches in SF. He drops more balls than he makes one handed or any catches for that matter.

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X