Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tha BOSS

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Tha BOSS

    Its a done deal fans we get tha BOSS BAILEY he just signed

  • #2
    http://www.nfl.com/freeagency/story;...o&confirm=true
    sigpic

    And THAT'S, the Cosmic Perspective.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Bronco on 22s View Post
      Its a done deal fans we get tha BOSS BAILEY he just signed
      Link please......because this forum is about to be flooded with uncorroborated rumors. If ya got a link then you're the man.

      Comment


      • #4
        http://www.nfl.com/freeagency/story?...o&confirm=true

        Comment


        • #5
          Stoked.. we didn't overpay him too bad either.

          I was dreading a 6 year/35m contract..

          Comment


          • #6
            I'm gonna love saying OH HES A BOSS.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Kon View Post
              Stoked.. we didn't overpay him too bad either.

              I was dreading a 6 year/35m contract..
              Actually we got him for a good price, it averages out to 2.9 million a year, a hair over what we are paying Koutouvides!!! Amazingly I am impressed cause the last time we hit linebacker hard in free agency we ended up having three making near 5 mil a season! Glad it got done, I do not believe linebacker will be a early pick for us in the draft now either. Which is one relief...

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by lancane View Post
                Actually we got him for a good price, it averages out to 2.9 million a year, a hair over what we are paying Koutouvides!!! Amazingly I am impressed cause the last time we hit linebacker hard in free agency we ended up having three making near 5 mil a season! Glad it got done, I do not believe linebacker will be a early pick for us in the draft now either. Which is one relief...

                Yep, around 2.9 - 3.5 million a year, cause it's gotta be assumed he got a bonus. Good deal. Now we focus on OT/DT/WR, and then get a LB/S somewhere in the mid-rounds. Might even open the possibility for a surprise RB pick. Nice.

                Comment


                • #9
                  nice deal!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    NICE....THANK YOU SHANNY...AND WELCOME TO DENVER BOSS...TIME TO SHINE...

                    sigpic

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by lancane View Post
                      Actually we got him for a good price, it averages out to 2.9 million a year, a hair over what we are paying Koutouvides!!! Amazingly I am impressed cause the last time we hit linebacker hard in free agency we ended up having three making near 5 mil a season! Glad it got done, I do not believe linebacker will be a early pick for us in the draft now either. Which is one relief...

                      Well, I definately agree.

                      I just didn't want to make too bold a statement on here because people tend to get very angry..

                      I am pretty stoked to see a improved linebacking core though, and hopefully we can land Mcree. Then we could go RB-DT-S-DT-K-OL-OL-P in the draft. At least we will have some options.. odds are we won't go RB, but it would sure be more exciting.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        boss will be a great fit

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Dream View Post
                          I'm gonna love saying OH HES A BOSS.
                          I agree.

                          "That's Boss"

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            I think he's worth a shot for that price.

                            Now I wonder if we could get Takeo Spikes for around 3 or so mil. and keep D.J. in the middle.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              We have to overpay a little bit to win the bidding wars. Nature of the business. But a good player for a good price. I think the family atmosphere is what we need.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X