Shaun Alexander

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shaun Alexander

Anyone else thinking Alexander is worth a Shanny look? Injuries are a problem but what about a one year deal?:2cents:
    The Denver Broncos.........A Running Back's Dream...A Raider fan's Nightmare.

Originally posted by Bronco Tim View Post
    Anyone else thinking Alexander is worth a Shanny look? Injuries are a problem but what about a one year deal?:2cents:
    And the "Lets get Shaun Alexander" threads begin.

NOOOO!!!!

He's not that good of a running back.
    He might play well if you sign him to a 1 year contract because he only plays for a contract.

Comment

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

an ageing RB on the downslide of his career

Comment

We already have ONE injury-prone running back, why sign another? He also takes plays off. This guy is garbage.

sigpic

Myself, Shawn (a chefs fan) and Mike on our way home from the Sand Trap in June '06. (Mildenhall AFB)

Comment

:brick: Man, I can't wait until the offseason is over! Why is it that every time another team cuts a player loose, someone thinks Denver should jump on him??? :brick:
          Originally posted by Broncoholic3233
          FF is awesome!

Comment

NOOOOO thank you! I had actually thought the same thing for about 5 seconds until i came back to my senses The guy is thru! Henry is better than him and we're goin to draft a better younger more durable RB out of the draft too. So hell to the no on Alexander the fake!

Comment

Okay, well all jerks aside, where do you guys think he lands up, i see em pulling an Emmitt Smith and playing 2 more years longer than he should, I say he ends up in Pittsburgh if they dont still have Najeh, or...dare I say it, New England cause they always sign vets past their prime and squeeze two more years out of a player

Comment

no on Alexander, yes on Boldin!

Comment

When I heard he was released last night my first thought was "I wonder how many threads there will be to sign him"

It's just a law of physics I guess!

Comment

I would literly quit being a Bronco fan if we got Shaun " I can't take a hit" Alexander.

Comment

Well this thread was inevitable...but the answer is a resounding NO.
                      sigpicthanks Freyaka

Comment

Originally posted by Flatlander Fan View Post
                        :brick: Man, I can't wait until the offseason is over! Why is it that every time another team cuts a player loose, someone thinks Denver should jump on him??? :brick:
                        Because we have a track record for doing exactly that.
                        ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                        My new favorite Bronco - KJ Hamler Guy plays inspiring football!.

Comment

nooooooooooooooooo

i don't think he was ever that good. seattle just hit a point where damn near anyone could hit over 1600 yards with that line and system in place. i don't think he's ever been anything above your average nfl-caliber running back.
                          Orange Crush Fantasy League sign ups. All the cool kids are doing it.

Rivers has probably now the fastest release in the NFL that Favre is retired. - riversOWNSdonks
                          Rivers has the potential to be better than Brady or any QB ever - riversOWNSdonks

Comment

Working...
                          X