• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LarryDean
    replied
    Originally posted by BroncFanIN View Post
    I'm thinking if everyone can remain civil
    True that !!!

After all we should all want the same goal for the Broncos !!!!

We all share in the glory of being the fans of the greatest team on earth IMO !!!

The civil part is a tuff ... I feel I could bust out Incredible HulkHB style at any moment now...

No not really I very much respect each and everyone's opinion on here except from Charger fans.

Nope they get no respect from me

Leave a comment:

• LarryDean
    replied
    Originally posted by japfaff View Post
    Lets be honest...we really dont give a s**t who we draft. All we care about is that this team can right the ship and knock the dolts off there perch. So lets just hope that this year Shanny can refind his magic and get it done. I agree that we are going to make a trade. I am thinking up. Not in round 1, i think we are going to be moving up between rounds 2-7. I think that we dont want these nine picks. To hard to get that many signed. So I really see us putting packages together to move into the third and move up in the second.
    Thanks for posting japfaff !!

I care who the Broncos draft but as you point out I care MUCH MUCH more on how the Broncos do as a team...

Some players I liked right away in past drafts but no matter who they are they have to earn my respect.

I have posted this alot just because they play for the Broncos does not automatically mean I like them.

Even Cutler had to earn my respect by how he played on the field...

Leave a comment:

• BroncFanIN
    replied
    I'm thinking if everyone can remain civil, keep the drama at a minimum...my draft experience will be an enjoyable one

For those that remember...the year we drafted Cutler...

Last year was pretty tame...but I have a feeling this year it will be high drama again.

Yer avg. friendly mod will be here to keep the peace in Broncomania!

Leave a comment:

• japfaff
    replied
    Lets be honest...we really dont give a s**t who we draft. All we care about is that this team can right the ship and knock the dolts off there perch. So lets just hope that this year Shanny can refind his magic and get it done. I agree that we are going to make a trade. I am thinking up. Not in round 1, i think we are going to be moving up between rounds 2-7. I think that we dont want these nine picks. To hard to get that many signed. So I really see us putting packages together to move into the third and move up in the second.

Leave a comment:

• LarryDean
    started a topic Final Thoughts !!!!

Final Thoughts !!!!

Well this is it.The Final day before the draft!!!Speak now or forever hold your peace !!!!

I would like to thank each & every member of the Broncos community for their input on this years draft!

Find a draft thread any will do and share your thoughts the time is upon us !!!

My Final Thoughts on Draft '08

First let me say if the Broncos can stay above average healthy.They will be a better team this year regardless of who they draft !!

I'm looking at the draft like this...I'm in firm belief that the Broncos will either trade down or up...

I think there will be 1 if not 2 blockbuster trades involing this years draft...Unseen by many.

The player I think the Broncos are most likely to draft "IF" available is Ryan Clady..

I personally dont think the Broncos will draft Chris Williams
    The player I view most likely to slide shaking up alot of mocks is CB Leodis McKelvin,Not in the top 12.

The Player I feel has the highest value in the top 10 is still QB Matt Ryan Falcons,Chiefs,Jets,Ravens all could very well draft him.

My sleepers and 3 bandwagon players are and you guys are welcome to join me plenty of room here trust me !!!

RB-Kevin Smith UCF
    WR-Marcus Henry Kansas
    FS-Corey Lynch..App state.

If the Broncos would get a chance at either Kenny Phillips or Dan Conner in the 2nd round this year they draft them.Despite need..

Let me finish by saying

Without a dout for many of us,the two biggest needs going into this years draft was DT/OT

I truly believe the Broncos will handle both of these positions despite who their first pick mite be...

Again Thanks to ALL !!

HB
    Last edited by LarryDean; 08-17-2008, 05:41 AM.
Working...
X