Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you give up a 5th for Rex Grossman?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Al Wilson 4 Mayor
    replied
    Originally posted by lilsstinkr
    Urlacher is not the only person on there Defensive line for one. For two there Defensive line and special teams is why they made it to the SB and then they lost.
    Grossmans other problems are the fact that he can not catch the snaps, he drops about one out of every five. His other problem is he does not know how to move out of the pocket and make a play. Wich is what a Bears QB needs to know how to do. They do not have the Colts O. Grossman sucks and now even Lovie put him on 2nd string. Ortin is there starting QB
    Here ya go Kap if we trade a pick for a back up QB this is who I do want from the Bears. I have got to watch him twice now and think is def going to be good.

Hanie
    That really stinks!!!!!

(no offense stinker)

Leave a comment:

• stnzed
    replied
    Originally posted by Roddoliver
    We don't have to believe... It's a FACT. Watch the games, see the stats. The Bears' D# and ST paved their way to the Super Bowl.
    God give me strength, seriously, it's never ending.

You're all telling me that Grossman had nothing to do with that SB run?

The most important position on the field contributed nothing? That's what you call a "Fact"? He had 3 more TD's, but also 6 more INT's in 06 than Cutler did last year.

I remember Grossman being pretty exciting that year, but that's just me, I don't crap my pants over INT's......And I'm not talking about Grossman as a starter, that's why I'm able to see things clearly. Ya'll might be holding backups to the wrong standard......

Leave a comment:

• ChitownBronco
    replied
    Grossman is a scrub, Orton isn't that much better but he IS better. Hanie is clearly the best QB on the Bears and in the Great Bears Tradition, he will not ever start! Thats how things are run here. The ownership and the GM are incompetent!

Im glad I have the Broncos!!

Leave a comment:

• Flatlander Fan
    replied
    lol its all good. I just did not want to respond untill I knew. LOL What are your thoughts on Hanie?
    I honestly haven't been paying much attention to the Bears during preseason, so don't really know much about Hanie. What do folks up there have to say about him?

I'm a fan, but more of a casual nature with the Bears than the Broncos. I wanted to get to training camp with my boys (my younger son is a particularly big Bears fan), but the schedule never worked out.

Leave a comment:

• lilsstinkr
    replied
    Originally posted by Flatlander Fan
    Grossman. Missed the link you had in there about Hanie, is all.
    lol its all good. I just did not want to respond untill I knew. LOL What are your thoughts on Hanie?

Leave a comment:

• Flatlander Fan
    replied
    Are you talking about Hanie or Grossman?
    Grossman. Missed the link you had in there about Hanie, is all.

Leave a comment:

• lilsstinkr
    replied
    Originally posted by Flatlander Fan
    Yeah, as soon as you see him play in person, you get to see how badly he plays.

I cannot get over the fact that Chicago has not been trying to bring in other QBs in the past few years. It truly boggles the mind.
    Are you talking about Hanie or Grossman?

Leave a comment:

• Flatlander Fan
    replied
    Grossmans other problems are the fact that he can not catch the snaps, he drops about one out of every five. His other problem is he does not know how to move out of the pocket and make a play. Wich is what a Bears QB needs to know how to do. They do not have the Colts O. Grossman sucks and now even Lovie put him on 2nd string. Ortin is there starting QB

Hanie
    Yeah, as soon as you see him play in person, you get to see how badly he plays.

I cannot get over the fact that Chicago has not been trying to bring in other QBs in the past few years. It truly boggles the mind.

Leave a comment:

• berlownacyo7s
    replied
    no, rex grossman blows. the only reason the Bears did anything in '06 was Devin Hester and their defense.

Leave a comment:

• -Rod-
    replied
    Originally posted by stnzed
    But he is no where near the stiff you guys want to believe, unless you want to believe that Brian Urlacher/Defense alone led that team to the SB......You don't want to believe something stupid like that do ya?
    We don't have to believe... It's a FACT. Watch the games, see the stats. The Bears' D# and ST paved their way to the Super Bowl.

Leave a comment:

• lilsstinkr
    replied
    Broncos fans want Darrell Hackney or nobody as the back up, stupid question.

Grossman is in the last year of his contract, just like Ramsey, so No! You can't make that trade.

But he is no where near the stiff you guys want to believe, unless you want to believe that Brian Urlacher/Defense alone led that team to the SB......You don't want to believe something stupid like that do ya?

The problem with Grossman is INT's, which to modern day Broncos fans is worse than Domestic Violence, DUI's and Illegal Drugs, but he's got talent.

Gary Kubiak is not walking through that door, Broncos fans, there are no perfect back up QB's. Get over! Acknowledge! Move on!......
    Urlacher is not the only person on there Defensive line for one. For two there Defensive line and special teams is why they made it to the SB and then they lost.
    Originally posted by Kapaibro
    If we get another QB, can we get a decent looking one?

Grossman looks like the first cousin of Casper the Ghost.

I vote for Harrington!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Here ya go Kap if we trade a pick for a back up QB this is who I do want from the Bears. I have got to watch him twice now and think is def going to be good.

Hanie

Leave a comment:

• stnzed
    replied
    Originally posted by draco193

Reason why Im satisfied with Ramsey.
    Me too......

Leave a comment:

• -Rod-
    replied
    A 5th round for Grossman? Never. You can definetely find good talent in the 5th round, which is much better than having an inconsistent, hopeless QB.

Leave a comment:

• Kapaibro
    replied
    If we get another QB, can we get a decent looking one?

Grossman looks like the first cousin of Casper the Ghost.

I vote for Harrington!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• draco193
    replied
    Well, defense and a solid running game. Oh, and a great special teams unit.

Rex's big problem is nerves. He falls apart. He has the physical tools to succeed, but, he seems to lack the mental toughness to do so.

Gary Kubiak is not walking through that door, Broncos fans, there are no perfect back up QB's. Get over! Acknowledge! Move on!......
    Reason why Im satisfied with Ramsey.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X
😀
🥰
🤢
😎
😡
👍
👎