Joe Horn released by Falcons...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joe Horn released by Falcons...

Falcons just released this guy, do you htink it would be worth it to check em out? I think BRoncos can use a veteran WR on the field that can contribute. Ill post a link later i jsut heard it on ESPN.

No. We do not need a aged WR with injury problems. Horn has lost a quiet a few steps, and is not that great of a wide out anymore.

The Broncos are getting younger. No need to bring in a guy that wont contribute.
    sigpic

I think Ben Tate will be the best back taken in the 2010 draft. (5/3/10)
    SportsXPicks, check out the Rants and Opinions section

Comment

Originally posted by draco193 View Post
      No. We do not need a aged WR with injury problems. Horn has lost a quiet a few steps, and is not that great of a wide out anymore.

The Broncos are getting younger. No need to bring in a guy that wont contribute.
      agreed, he's too old and too slow. plus with other teams probably interested he wouldnt come cheep
      sigpic
      Thanks Sporting4life!

Welcome to Denver Von Miller!!

Originally posted by MarshallMoss
      My bet is open to anyone. 7 sacks minimum playing at least 14 games in 2011. I will eat crow if I am wrong, and will cp everyone who takes my offer. If you lose, you will be happy to send a cp my way![/B]
      Bet Taken! Although i hope you win

Comment

We have a veteran WR that can contribute in Darrell Jackson and brandon Stokley.. If Darrell Jackson can't contribute, I don't see how Joe Horn would.

Comment

It makes no sense at all to get Joe Horn. Darrell Jackson is already here and is not looking great. Stokley is definetely our choice for a dependable veteran WR.
          sigpic

Comment

Let's see...Robert Brooks, Jerry Rice...and now Joe Horn?

How about Terry Glenn or Steve Largent? Art Monk?

Comment

No, he would not improve our ball club.

Comment

Originally posted by Roddoliver View Post
                It makes no sense at all to get Joe Horn. Darrell Jackson is already here and is not looking great. Stokley is definetely our choice for a dependable veteran WR.
                acually jackson by all accounts is looking very good
                sigpic
                -------

Comment

Think about what you're saying. If he was cut by the Falcons, the 3-13 (or whatever) ATLANTA FALCONS how do you think he would help our team at all?
                  sigpicthanks Freyaka

Comment

Originally posted by silkamilkamonic View Post
                    We have a veteran WR that can contribute in Darrell Jackson and brandon Stokley.. If Darrell Jackson can't contribute, I don't see how Joe Horn would.
                    agreed.....

Comment

I'd try out Terry Glenn if he wasn't asking so much.

Comment

Working...
                      X