tatum bell free agent

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tatum bell free agent

his names tarnished we could get him at league minimum he was always good in short stints thoughts?

No. Never again do I want to watch Tatum Bell fumble away football games.
    sigpic

Comment

Good speed but comes with baggage.:doh:

Comment

He's a thief.LOL
        sigpic Adopted By:

Comment

i don't like what you are proposing so here is a picture to change the subject

Comment

Originally posted by stickyicky420 View Post
            his names tarnished we could get him at league minimum he was always good in short stints thoughts?
            Go get him. Brandon Marshall needs a role model/roomate.

All, seriousness Broncos should be looking for players on defense more , that where they are really hurting.
            http://www.raiders.com/uploads/photos/perm/main/ALELCOFJPHFH/112804gallery-sp10.jpg

Comment

you can do it on your madden franchise.

but it real life.

let's not and say we didn't.

Comment

Oh, come on! He could be the team bag boy!
                In Manning I trust.

Comment

Originally posted by TheRealMoose View Post
                  Oh, come on! He could be the team bag boy!
                  why so he could drop the teams bags 9/10ths of the time and have them stolen by the other team....no thanks
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
                    why so he could drop the teams bags 9/10ths of the time and have them stolen by the other team....no thanks
                    It's not the other team that would be stealing them....

Comment

Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
                      No, because he's so good at carrying off other people's bags

Comment

If we Sign Tatum he would come with a lot of baggage. I know some of you might think picking him up would be a steal, but lets not get carried away. He isn't even that good anymore, as a matter of fact, when he gets interviewed the Press Charges him. I don't think signing him again is in Shannys Bag full of tricks anyway.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Legendary30 View Post
                          If we Sign Tatum he would come with a lot of baggage. I know some of you might think picking him up would be a steal, but lets not get carried away. He isn't even that good anymore, as a matter of fact, when he gets interviewed the Press Charges him. I don't think signing him again is in Shannys Bag full of tricks anyway.
                          Agree...

He's an outside runner, and we have plenty of those types of RB's.

I would bring Bell back if he could run inside, but he always seemed to get caught at the LOS.

So it would never happen.

Comment

Originally posted by sage View Post
                            Good speed but comes with baggage.:doh:
                            Rudi Johnson's Baggage

Comment

Originally posted by B4Bronco6 View Post
                              Agree...

He's an outside runner, and we have plenty of those types of RB's.

I would bring Bell back if he could run inside, but he always seemed to get caught at the LOS.

So it would never happen.
                              Exactly,
                              I think the reason the Lions got rid of him is because they watched the film and seen the way he carried himself. He did better at home, he hardly helped them away. He got his opportunities. He rarely busted off any big plays. At the end of his career, hopefully he will be able to re write his story.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X