Rumors: Larry Johnson to the Broncos?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rumors: Larry Johnson to the Broncos?

I just read an article on Yahoo Sports that talked about the top trade bait players in the NFL. Larry Johnson was first, and the Denver Broncos were listed as the a team that could use him. So what do you think? Would it be a possibility? Would he be a good fit?

Here is the link:

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slu...yhoo&type=lgns

The Chiefs would be insane to trade Larry Johnson within the division more less to the leader in the division in us who have are known to have an elite running system.
    sigpic
    PSN & XBL: Vicious2500
    You Shed Tears of Scarlet

Comment

That would be pretty crazy if we got larry johhnson that would really help our offense but the chiefs would be criticized for trading within the division
      Our Team is going to turn heads this year!!!
      Champ Bailey is the Best CB in the league!!!
      Tebow and Thomas will have an impact, i just hope sooner rather than later!!!
      User CP is Appreciated

Comment

To much money also he has been a injury prone last few years

Comment

So has every other back we've spent money on. We need a running back but I don't think the Chiefs will trade Johnson to us. I think Shanny will stand pat and hopes Torrian pans out!

Comment

Originally posted by bjohnson1969 View Post
            I think Shanny will stand pat and hopes Torrian pans out!
            And then promptly trade him if he does!

Comment

If he pans out, I hope we keep him. We need to get stable at this position!!

Comment

Imagine what we would have to give up for him though....
                sigpic
                DROY

Mile High Manning Fivehead Bandwagon #98

Comment

They are rebuilding so probblay picks.

Comment

http://forums.denverbroncos.com/showthread.php?t=123808
                    sigpic

Comment

He's only been injured ONE year... that doesn't make you injury "prone."

Of course the Broncos could use him. We don't have a prime-time RB.... but the Chiefs sure as hell wouldn't trade him to an inter-division team. But, if the Chiefs are dumb enough to trade their best player away just two years removed after giving him big money, then they MIGHT be dumb enough to trade them to one of the best teams in the division..... but don't count on it.

Comment

Well with less than 48 hours left to the trade deadline it appears that there might not be any trades throughout the NFL. Or if there is there won't be any blockbuster trades and us getting LJ would be considered blockbuster I would think.
                        Proud Member of the Legion of Doom Beadlemania Team Tebow

Comment

No where on that site does it have us making a bid for Larry Johnson. All the site says is Denver would be a potential fit for him. Stop making something out of nothing. There would be alot less threads if people will follow that.
                          Go Hard or Go Home

Comment

I agree with the masses that KC will not trade within the division. They would be insane to do that.

Also, KC would expect a 1st round pick at the very least. They would probably want multiple picks, and I definitely would not want to give up that much to get him. We have more needs than just a running back

Comment

Originally posted by BR0NCOFANATIC View Post
                              No where on that site does it have us making a bid for Larry Johnson. All the site says is Denver would be a potential fit for him. Stop making something out of nothing. There would be alot less threads if people will follow that.
                              Awww come on! You want us to use logic and stop reading between the lines or mis-constuing what the "experts" actually said? That's no fun...
                              *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
                              *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
                              *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Comment

Working...
                              X