Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rumors: Larry Johnson to the Broncos?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally posted by japfaff View Post
    everyone knows what i think or Jarvis Moss... But to be honest, I would trade Him for LJ. Johnson is so overrated. He just isnt the same back since he got hurt. Plus he would take away from Cutler and grind our Offense to a halt. I prefer to have a back to just keep the D honest, and maybe can spring it from time to time. Besides what is wrong with Selvins 6.5 ypc? Could LJ do more?
    Did you watch the Denver - Kansas City game?

    What LJ can do is unmatched by any RB in the league, except Marion Barber.
    LJs combination of speed, POWER, and patience is unmatchable, but he is
    running behind the worst OL in NFL history... especially that right side of the
    line where his YPC is like 1.2 right now.

    I think LJ could do more than Selvin because 1) He can carry the ball more than
    2 times a game 2) You wont have to sub him in and out unless its a passing
    situation and even then he can catch and 3) He isnt going down when a
    toothpick hits him.

    But we wont trade LJ to Denver, so maybe ur going about it the right way...
    dont get excited so you cant have a let down.
    Club Leader: Robert Griffin III > Andrew Luck

    ^^^Get used to it.^^^

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by Zanders76 View Post
      One of the best parts about this team is they are unselfish. Next is they are for the most part cap-friendly. Third, we'd have to chop off his thumbs so he couldn't toss up that dumb triangle every time he scored (which would be a ton). Pass!!
      its tha roc dont hate on LJ .... he endorses tha roc

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by japfaff View Post
        everyone knows what i think or Jarvis Moss... But to be honest, I would trade Him for LJ. Johnson is so overrated. He just isnt the same back since he got hurt. Plus he would take away from Cutler and grind our Offense to a halt. I prefer to have a back to just keep the D honest, and maybe can spring it from time to time. Besides what is wrong with Selvins 6.5 ypc? Could LJ do more?
        The only reason to get LJ would be to give the Dfense more to think about and to consistantly grind the ball after we get a lead.

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by Justblaze2729 View Post
          its tha roc dont hate on LJ .... he endorses tha roc
          Cocane is a hell-of a drug. Ah-a-Ah-a!!

          Comment


          • #35
            Trading Jarvis Moss for LJ would be an absolute steal for us, and only a mentally handicapped owner would approve such deal. Since LJ is not a Raider, it will not happen. Moss might have a small value to 3-4 defenses, but even so it's not enough to bring us a good RB.

            EDIT: LJ is the 5th RB in rushing yards right now, and Jarvis Moss is a below average DE. So, we would be turning water into wine here.
            sigpic

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by Zanders76 View Post
              The only reason to get LJ would be to give the Dfense more to think about and to consistantly grind the ball after we get a lead.
              which is definately not a good reason to have that type of back

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by Justblaze2729 View Post
                which is definately not a good reason to have that type of back
                yes, but not worth ...

                Originally posted by Zanders76 View Post
                One of the best parts about this team is they are unselfish. Next is they are for the most part cap-friendly. Third, we'd have to chop off his thumbs so he couldn't toss up that dumb triangle every time he scored (which would be a ton). Pass!!
                I'll take Pman or Torrain instead. Oh yeah, and keep my 6 mil a year.

                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by Zanders76 View Post
                  Cocane is a hell-of a drug. Ah-a-Ah-a!!
                  sure why not ... he endorses Rocafella ..jay z's empire but u prolly didnt know that...thats why he throws up tha roc when he gets in the endzone thats rocafellas sign

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally posted by Zanders76 View Post
                    yes, but not worth ...



                    I'll take Pman or Torrain instead. Oh yeah, and keep my 6 mil a year.
                    pittman is pittman he will never be anything more than a 8 carry guy ..more than that and he will not produce .... torrain i am excited about

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      keep dreaming........no way does a division rival trade their only star player to a division rival,

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Originally posted by RAWDOGG View Post
                        keep dreaming........no way does a division rival trade their only star player to a division rival,
                        maybe you guys should dream about that cause philip needs all the help he can get

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Originally posted by Roddoliver View Post
                          Trading Jarvis Moss for LJ would be an absolute steal for us, and only a mentally handicapped owner would approve such deal. Since LJ is not a Raider, it will not happen. Moss might have a small value to 3-4 defenses, but even so it's not enough to bring us a good RB.

                          EDIT: LJ is the 5th RB in rushing yards right now, and Jarvis Moss is a below average DE. So, we would be turning water into wine here.
                          5th in the league coming off of a game where he ran for 2 yards! He was leading the league before last week. KC's OL is a pathetic excuse for overweight
                          pigs.
                          Club Leader: Robert Griffin III > Andrew Luck

                          ^^^Get used to it.^^^

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Oh no, this thread will be moved to Talkin' Smack...
                            sigpic

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Originally posted by Roddoliver View Post
                              Oh no, this thread will be moved to Talkin' Smack...
                              I think it's safe here... Sparkler fans aren't taken seriously... anywhere.
                              Club Leader: Robert Griffin III > Andrew Luck

                              ^^^Get used to it.^^^

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Originally posted by Justblaze2729 View Post
                                maybe you guys should dream about that cause philip needs all the help he can get
                                Nice try and trying to turn it into a smack thread .........I would say the samething if some idiot columnist thought the Chargers would trade for Gonzalez since Gates is hurt

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X