Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ravage!!! View Post
    Donnie Edwards???

This will probably be Donnie's last year with the Chiefs as well. He's certainly not a player you 'build around.'

Tony G is at the end of his career. Herm Edwards stated that he wasn't playing to 'win' but to give the 'young' players experience.

I know that LJ isn't leaving KC this season... but are you sure you picked the right players that are considered the 'base foundation' of their youth movement? The team that just traded away a YOUNG DE that led the NFL in sacks?
    I was referring to them being the players that were there "WHEN" they started rebuilding. And they are the ones to which are still there at this point. That is all i am saying. wether they are their next year as far as TG or DEdwards i have no clue i am not the coach nor am i their agent. But what I am saying is that these are the players from the chiefs past rosters that are still there as they Are rebuilding.

Comment

Dear 8 pound 11 oz baby jesus please make the KC chiefs trade Larry Johnson to the Denver Broncos. It would help the beloved Broncos out alot and I have him on my fantasy team and would be a HUGE BOOST. The trade should go down as follows.

larry johnson -> broncos
      3rd this year 4th next year ->

amen
      if man is 5 and jay cutler is 6 then that must make john elway 7

Comment

I love that it has "rumor" in the title. This isn't even rumor worthy. Even the Chiefs aren't stupid enough to trade someone like LJ to a division rival.

Comment

HELL NO. Living here in KC, I hear all about him. Hell, even his own fans dont like him. He is the definition of a sore loser, and points fingers. I thought we had a team mentality this year? Bringing him in would shatter that...

Comment

Originally posted by japfaff View Post
            I definatly did watch it.... Did you see him play the other 4 games? His speed is gone as was seen agianst Denver being caught from behind. Our D was the reason that he got nearly 200 yards, not his ability. Now if this was LJ 2003 I would say jump on it. But LJ is done. Also dont forget his great preformance last week 7 whole yards. You really got to work for that kinda out put.
            Wow, you have no idea what your talking about.

1) Bly is definatly faster than LJ, AND LJ WAS PULLING AWAY FROM CHAMP BAILEY
            2) Its the Oline not LJ... WHen you get hit 2 yards in the backfield you cant do
            much.
            3) Unlike you I watch the games, I dont look at the stats. When he gets a hole
            and or room he does amazing stuff. It doesnt ahppen often. Your are an amatuer
            football fan if you think LJ isnt a top 5 RB in the NFL talent wise.
            Club Leader: Robert Griffin III > Andrew Luck

^^^Get used to it.^^^

Comment

I would rather just give up Jarvis Moss for Laurence Maroney!

Comment

Originally posted by KWHIT97 View Post
                hey kwhit marquand manuel sucks!!!
                Our Team is going to turn heads this year!!!
                Champ Bailey is the Best CB in the league!!!
                Tebow and Thomas will have an impact, i just hope sooner rather than later!!!
                User CP is Appreciated

Comment

Originally posted by KWHIT97 View Post
                  Maroney? Maroney is just flat out.. bad. He's being replaced by "kevin faulk."

Comment

I thought this thread was worth bumping in light of LJ's current situation. Rumors were flying a while ago............granted they were just that, rumors but maybe Denver had an interest.

Comment

Originally posted by ND Bronco Fan View Post
                      I thought this thread was worth bumping in light of LJ's current situation. Rumors were flying a while ago............granted they were just that, rumors but maybe Denver had an interest.
                      We dont need or want him. McD will not want another trouble maker on this team. I do see someone like Jacksonville picking him up or Arizona. Jacksonville could use him to spell out MJD. Arizona needs a good RB.

LJ is an outstanding back. He just needs a good team. He was the only thing on that team, and when he is all you got they will stack the box and win easily.

IF we for some unknown reason sign him, i wouldnt be upset. I think we could calm him down. He could also help us win more. He is better than Back and Jordan. Our O-Line would make him outstanding.

Just a thought.
                      Jacksonville Jaguars Broncomania GM:

Comment

I said something about this in another thread, but I think the Packers will make a run at LJ. They were inquiring about LJ and Tony Gonzales 2 years ago, but the asking price was too high. With all the problems they have running the ball consistently, he seems like a logical fit.
                        sigpic

Adopted Posters:
                        Broncbeat - 80stheman - kmcgough25 - InsaneBlaze 23
                        Adopted By:
                        Broncoholic JS & 80stheman
                        Broncbeat

Comment

Three words...... GET LARRY JOHNSON!!!!!

Comment

2.5 mil plus 500k roster bonus next year for a guy that has his best days behind hm

Comment

Next stop for Larry Johnson .

sigpic
                              Thanks Blondie for the Sig

Comment

Originally posted by Momentum View Post
                                2.5 mil plus 500k roster bonus next year for a guy that has his best days behind hm
                                Thats pretty cheap these days if you keep up with current contracts

Comment

Working...
                                X