No announcement yet.

Rumors: Larry Johnson to the Broncos?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well I believe the official waiver claim deadline for him was 4pm ET today for him, so he's an official free agent, free to meet with and sign with a team of his choice.

He said he'd be willing to join a team and be a backup..Imagine Knowshon, Buck, and Johnson. That could our own earth(LJ) wind(CB) and fire(KM). I believe he could be the spark to get our running game going again, I hope we get him :go:

Comment

Originally posted by Papa-pwn View Post
      Well I believe the official waiver claim deadline for him was 4pm ET today for him, so he's an official free agent, free to meet with and sign with a team of his choice.

He said he'd be willing to join a team and be a backup..Imagine Knowshon, Buck, and Johnson. That could our own earth(LJ) wind(CB) and fire(KM). I believe he could be the spark to get our running game going again, I hope we get him :go:
      It would be a nice piece to the puzzle if he checks his issues at the door. He would only get about 7 touches a game, and he could make something happen in our ZBS/PBS. Also, pair the addition of him with a Hamilton benching and a Hochstein starting, and we might be cooking with fire.
      sigpic

Comment

I hope we get him!
        Play the football MMORPG called GOAL LINE BLITZ! You can create your own players and your own team! Sign up at this link :

http://goallineblitz.com/game/signup.pl?ref=34994725

Comment

Originally posted by Snarfalicious View Post
          It would be a nice piece to the puzzle if he checks his issues at the door. He would only get about 7 touches a game, and he could make something happen in our ZBS/PBS. Also, pair the addition of him with a Hamilton benching and a Hochstein starting, and we might be cooking with fire.
          Agree. I'm all for it, but if not, oh well. Knowshon, Buck, LJ sounds pretty good.

Comment

The same Larry Johnson that can't pass block, can't catch, is averaging a spectacular 2.7 YPC, 30 years old and about as washed up as LaMont Jordan?
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LastGoodScene View Post
              The same Larry Johnson that can't pass block, can't catch, is averaging a spectacular 2.7 YPC, 30 years old and about as washed up as LaMont Jordan?
              We would need him for a goal line/3rd down back. doesnt need to block or catch. we have no goal line treat. i think he is needed badly on this team especially after the dismal preformance this past monday.
              Jacksonville Jaguars Broncomania GM:

Comment

Originally posted by FlowdaBroncoFan View Post
                We would need him for a goal line/3rd down back. doesnt need to block or catch. we have no goal line treat. i think he is needed badly on this team especially after the dismal preformance this past monday.
                I know hes underutilized by are you forgetting about hillis? reminds me of our coaches

Comment

I wouldn't mind seeing LJ in Orange & Blue Cut Lamont Jordan to make room see what Johnson still has left. . .
                  sigpic
                  MILE HIGH TIL I DIE!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X